Being good looking IS the purpose of life

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
I am so happy I found FaceandLMS who led me down this looksmax path.

Today was just such a good day, matched with girls on Tinder, coworkers laughed at my fucked up jokes, random people in stores talk to me

You know it wasnt that long ago I was typical ugly loser who couldnt make many friends, had alot of enemies, and girls didnt like

But now its so easy to be social, meet women, enjoy the easy life

Best part is I probably went from a 3.5 PSL to a 5 PSL, all I have to do now is get a couple more fillers/surgeries to ascend to 6 PSL and then cruise life on easy mode

TLDR Being better looking has made EVERY day of my life more enjoyable, made life worth living

Only sad part is its so easy to spot the miserable ugly guys who get screwed by men and women, i use think it was their personality that made them that way, but no its their genetics/face

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 4946, IMZLEGEND and 18 others
Before and after ?

FACEandLMS also brought me to this world, that fucking Invisible guy changed my whole life in 40 minutes, it's surreal, watching his videos is like opening some kind of Pandora's box, he explains so easily how everything around me worked but I was too naive to notice

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 19103 and 13 others
Every time I see a tall slim girl with forward growth face in tight leggings I just hate how much I'm behind that level of attractiveness and that I'm never deserve such a beauty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, LooksJourney, Deleted member 2745 and 4 others
WannaBeA6

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 2745, wellthatsucks and 1 other person

Today was just such a good day, matched with girls on Tinder, coworkers laughed at my fucked up jokes, random people in stores talk to me

You know it wasnt that long ago I was typical ugly loser who couldnt make many friends, had alot of enemies, and girls didnt like

Best part is I probably went from a 3.5 PSL to a 5 PSL, all I have to do now is get a couple more fillers/surgeries to ascend to 6 PSL and then cruise life on easy mode

TLDR Being better looking has made EVERY day of my life more enjoyable, made life worth living

Only sad part is its so easy to spot the miserable ugly guys who get screwed by men and women, i use think it was their personality that made them that way, but no its their genetics/face
happy for you op but

Before and after ?

You’re projecting what you feel your purpose in life is

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Vitruvian, Mayorga and 1 other person
atleast u understand why guys like me are going to be sitting in that quiet corner

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and HighIQcel
Life starts from chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, LooksJourney, HighIQcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 3195
truth. people keep telling me to study, so that i'll be able to afford a nice house and etc later. are they honestly retarded? the only purpose of life is to be HAPPY which is literally only achievable by looking good (or by delusionmaxxing)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LooksJourney, Uglybrazilian and 6 others
truth. people keep telling me to study, so that i'll be able to afford a nice house and etc later. are they honestly retarded? the only purpose of life is to be HAPPY which is literally only achievable by looking good (or by delusionmaxxing)
This is nothing about they’re retarded. This is what’s they learned years from their Incels family trees.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This all will fade away. You will get used to getting looked at so it becomes the Norm. Everybody being nice just bores you and the dopamine rushes will tune down to Zero and you are back to your old miserable Self. To find true happiness you Need to Look behind all these materialistic things and find your purpose in life. Thats the real struggle of the 21st century.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14392, horizontallytall and 14 others
Every time I see a tall slim girl with forward growth face in tight leggings I just hate how much I'm behind that level of attractiveness and that I'm never deserve such a beauty

Yeah I wanna die/be castrated in this moments ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Before and after ?

Theres a couple things I want to get done before I show before/after to show full potential
This all will fade away. You will get used to getting looked at so it becomes the Norm. Everybody being nice just bores you and the dopamine rushes will tune down to Zero and you are back to your old miserable Self. To find true happiness you Need to Look behind all these materialistic things and find your purpose in life. Thats the real struggle of the 21st century.

Sounds like cope, human interactions, girlfriends and friends and family treating you well, is not materialism, its real social interactions, not something you can purchase

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Sounds like cope, human interactions, girlfriends and friends and family treating you well, is not materialism, its real social interactions, not something you can purchase

Power (money) is in fact the most important thing, but is something really hard to achieve to normies (Good looking and HIGH IQ people achieve this easily).
But yes i agree with you, the only purpose of life is reproduction, you can't be the more spreader of genes if you are ugly, even normie tier will have problems with this, but being good looking is just having more dominant better features, this mean that if you are good looking so you already gained the game withou playing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, litaz, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person
Power (money) is in fact the most important thing, but is something really hard to achieve to normies (Good looking and HIGH IQ people achieve this easily).
But yes i agree with you.
MONEY is power

KOWLEDGE is power

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 2227
Same, here, had an almost same looks change as you (from 3.5 to 5.5). Still have bad flaws like variable face sides swelling (masseter hypertrophy) and a child-tier frame despite average height, but changes are huge:

-made more aquantainces and friends in two years than in almost all the rest of my life

-Hobbies, things I like, talents went from nerdy/weirdo to interesting/deep/funny

-One thing that changed a fuckton is when people meet me for the first time. Before I would automatically get those condescending looks as if people automatically knew i was a loser even before muttering a word. Now im assumed to be the "player" of the group, also people have asked friends of mine if Im as intelligent as I look at first sight (before people would assume me to be mentally slow)

-Mannerism and way of talking would get me labelled as creepy or weird before, now I get labelled as exotic or unique

-girls started initiating first

-No longer have to "earn" basic respect with months of effort

-people would assume or not be surprised to know i was a virgin, now former slayers have asked for me to wingman for them as the "younger guy"

-Even tho still inseccure (HATE my body and look at any opportunity to cover with a jacket, also my masseter area swelling randomly drives me mad and on bad days I cancel plans and stay home) I now don't give a fuck about things other people are shy about, specially doing social things alone: cinema, going to eat somewhere, drinking, going to some bar or party...

My life was more similar to this as a kid, I was a cute kid with sharp eyes, and despite wearing glasses everyone treated me well and thought I was an almost gifted kid. Everything turned to hell after puberty and I lived a textbook "incel" life as a teen, with every kind of experience (bullying, lack of respect, teachers lashing out on me, being the only one at a party to not get any girl and be at some corner sipping drink while all my friends were kissing a girl at the same time (this one was traumatic, and happened more than one time)...)

All these changes in life started before I even realized anything about my looks, so it wasnt confidence: in fact I got blackpilled and found these sites about looks before being confused about how my life suddenly did a 180º turn in social settings and I then saw pics of different stages of my life.

Yes but its better to have that dilemma while the rest of your life is good than while living a life of disrespect, bullying and being treated as inferior.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, delta7, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
yes bro

the purpose of life isn't being good looking lol
even if you are psl 8, you will want to be taller,
if you are taller
u want to be jacked
if u are all 3, you want to live longer,
but u can't
life isn't abt good looks
yes, they help a lot
but we all look like shite when we are in the grave

Same, after watching blackpilled videos it explained everything that's happened to me

Having a good career and lots of money afterwards means you'll be happy starting from your 40s, if you just look good you can be happy starting from 16 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I am so thankful for faceandlms.
He brought me to the full realization ad well.
My whole family telling me not to do ht(nw3 at birth) and that men's worth is about """studying and degrees""" , my friends are bluepilled ad well, I can let you guess how their sex life is.

Same, here, had an almost same looks change as you (from 3.5 to 5.5). Still have bad flaws like variable face sides swelling (masseter hypertrophy) and a child-tier frame despite average height, but changes are huge:

-made more aquantainces and friends in two years than in almost all the rest of my life

-Hobbies, things I like, talents went from nerdy/weirdo to interesting/deep/funny

-One thing that changed a fuckton is when people meet me for the first time. Before I would automatically get those condescending looks as if people automatically knew i was a loser even before muttering a word. Now im assumed to be the "player" of the group, also people have asked friends of mine if Im as intelligent as I look at first sight (before people would assume me to be mentally slow)

-Mannerism and way of talking would get me labelled as creepy or weird before, now I get labelled as exotic or unique

-girls started initiating first

-No longer have to "earn" basic respect with months of effort

-people would assume or not be surprised to know i was a virgin, now former slayers have asked for me to wingman for them as the "younger guy"

-Even tho still inseccure (HATE my body and look at any opportunity to cover with a jacket, also my masseter area swelling randomly drives me mad and on bad days I cancel plans and stay home) I now don't give a fuck about things other people are shy about, specially doing social things alone: cinema, going to eat somewhere, drinking, going to some bar or party...

My life was more similar to this as a kid, I was a cute kid with sharp eyes, and despite wearing glasses everyone treated me well and thought I was an almost gifted kid. Everything turned to hell after puberty and I lived a textbook "incel" life as a teen, with every kind of experience (bullying, lack of respect, teachers lashing out on me, being the only one at a party to not get any girl and be at some corner sipping drink while all my friends were kissing a girl at the same time (this one was traumatic, and happened more than one time)...)

All these changes in life started before I even realized anything about my looks, so it wasnt confidence: in fact I got blackpilled and found these sites about looks before being confused about how my life suddenly did a 180º turn in social settings and I then saw pics of different stages of my life.

Yes but its better to have that dilemma while the rest of your life is good than while living a life of disrespect, bullying and being treated as inferior.
How did you looksmax

Right and they act like school is easy and shit and part of it is not genetics. University is hard as fuck.

Last edited:

It really does make everything so much easier. People want to associate with beautiful people.