Being handsome and being game aware will always outwork status and money

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
All you really need to win at life is having looks and being aware to female nature and learning game , everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, AlbinoMaxxer, whiteislandpill and 5 others
Will all these things make you a pirate that can lead a crew of men???

I didn't think so

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, DelonLover1999, nevermind2 and 5 others
You literally described Richard La Ruina:

He's Chadlite in Looks and has 10/10 Game and PUA Skills

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and edodalic29
What is female nature?
And what would you say game is?

Also what's the looks threshold you need to have?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Well im subhuman

What is female nature?
And what would you say game is?

Also what's the looks threshold you need to have?
Game is just adjusting to hypergamy and not committing to a woman while having other women and htn+ is where it gets easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, DelonLover1999 and Narcissus🥀
All you really need to win at life is having looks and being aware to female nature and learning game , everything else is cope
lol "female nature" is a meme, the way modern women act is from society not nature
and game is redpill bullshit

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
lol "female nature" is a meme, the way modern women act is from society not nature
Go ahead and go simp and commit to the first woman who shows u intrest, no wonder most of u cant keep a woman longer than 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Game is Manipulation and pshycological tricks just like Many Leaders Manipulate other Men to do what they want

• +1
Game is just adjusting to hypergamy and not committing to a woman while having other women and htn+ is where it gets easy
Solid point.
Game is all about having options and rotations, this way when you have abundance the way you act with women subconsciously change.

Htn+ if we're talking about face, height should be atleast 5'10 so that it doesn't affect your smv negatively.

But you didn't explain female nature.

• +1
Go ahead and go simp and commit to the first woman who shows u intrest, no wonder most of u cant keep a woman longer than 2 months
You'll be surprised but Chads are getting rejected 50% of the Time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and edodalic29
You'll be surprised but Chads are getting rejected 50% of the Time
In my case it only happens when i come off as to desperate when first meeting a woman , i made a thread where i met a foid who had the upmost insane attraction torwards me and showed me giga chad treatment and i pushed her away within 2 weeks cuz i wanted to settle down like a idiot

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Snake.0359
In my case it only happens when i come off as to desperate when first meeting a woman , i made a thread where i met a foid who had the upmost insane attraction torwards me and showed me giga chad treatment and i pushed her away within 2 weeks cuz i wanted to settle down like a idiot
If women is attracted to you most of the times Mens usually lost interest in her

im not a simp i hate women but i dont hate them for dumb reasons like nature
i hate them cause zoomer women are brainwashed to be awful

what does this have to do with anything
did social media condition women to breed with only 1 in 17 males 8000 years ago?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
ok retard
what kind of brain damage did you receive?? 8000 years ago, 1 in 17 males reproduced and you think hypergamy is a byproduct of social media opposing to the female nature?? and you insult me because accepting the truth makes you boil with rage?

emphasis on 2nd point

no looksmatch for you if youre socially retarded

dating down is always possible

more developed/richer societies reduce that number significantly to almost 1 to 1

this just means that women tend to trade sex for money and survival in poor societies, not muh chad takes it all
the definition of "chad" just changed throughout the times. in ancient times, a "chad" was a fat land owner, in today's society where primary needs are met by anyone, a chad is a genetically superior man. if you read the article, it says that the number reduced to 1 in 5 in recent times.

the definition of "chad" just changed throughout the times. in ancient times, a "chad" was a fat land owner, in today's society where primary needs are met by anyone, a chad is a genetically superior man.
most ppl here define it with 'gl, genetically superior man'
if you read the article, it says that the number reduced to 1 in 5 in recent times.
correct, but it also says as a GLOBAL AVERAGE

in the west (so richer countries) the number is probably close to 1:1

most ppl here define it with 'gl, genetically superior man'

correct, but it also says as a GLOBAL AVERAGE

in the west (so richer countries) the number is probably close to 1:1
Then what's up with male loneliness epidemic?? Why are there so many Andrew tate fans? Those people are not from Pakistan, they are mainly from USA, the richest country in the world

what kind of brain damage did you receive?? 8000 years ago, 1 in 17 males reproduced and you think hypergamy is a byproduct of social media opposing to the female nature?? and you insult me because accepting the truth makes you boil with rage?
you have 56.000 posts yet you still believe "nature" is at fault instead of this corrupted society
this is just sad to see

you have 56.000 posts yet you still believe "nature" is at fault instead of this corrupted society
this is just sad to see
Bro, women Always wanted only top men, the definition of top man Just changed, before It was a fat Land owner, now It's an handsome ripped dude. Social media Is Just an outlet, It didn't magically change the behaviour of women. It's Just that this stuff only circulated in witches' club beforehand, now the pandora's box has been opened.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Bro, women Always wanted only top men, the definition of top man Just changed, before It was a fat Land owner, now It's an handsome ripped dude. Social media Is Just an outlet, It didn't magically change the behaviour of women. It's Just that this stuff only circulated in witches' club beforehand, now the pandora's box has been opened.
is your dad a top tier man? i doubt it, he was probably a normie

is your dad a top tier man? i doubt it, he was probably a normie
Yes he was handsome in prime, HTN. Also don't forget that many couples form AFTER the woman has descended, when She has no value anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yes he was handsome in prime, HTN. Also don't forget that many couples form AFTER the woman has descended, when She has no value anymore.
that may be your case
my dad wasn't even ltn, he was below ltn, whatever word you wanna call it
basically ugly

that may be your case
my dad wasn't even ltn, he was below ltn, whatever word you wanna call it
basically ugly
Probably got your mother when She was already past prime, when women are only looking for financial stability and rot at home.

It can't be you
If it's really you are mogger
It's me and I am truecel (sex only once in past 2 years).
Over.

But The Photo of guy which I set isn't MTN. he's legit Chadlite
Maybe HTN at best. Doesn't look that good. Just because he has some hot sluts next to him in the photo doesn't mean he is good-looking himself.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
It's me and I am truecel (sex only once in past 2 years).
Over.

Maybe HTN at best. Doesn't look that good. Just because he has some hot sluts next to him in the photo doesn't mean he is good-looking himself.

Most Guys in this Forum rated him Strong Chadlite, you know how low everybody ranks here

Last edited: