Being Hapa isn't a death sentence

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
Although there are many ugly hapas the reason for it was that the white dad couldnt get any white women so hes ugly and ugly asian woman who couldnt get a rich asian/gl asian bf have to chase ugly white men for a green card.

But this doesnt mean that all Hapas are ugly

Shay Mitchel:

Ian boggs: some random hapa from tik tok

So yeah, on the whole many happas are ugly but not all. If both an attractive white and good looking asian are able to create an attractive hapa.

ps: not hapa so im not biased

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: animo123, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 3270 and 1 other person
how can you prove hapas are attractive on average through showing that ugly hapa tiktoker who totally lacks caucasian features?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
how can you prove hapas are attractive on average through showing that ugly hapa tiktoker who totally lacks caucasian features?
A lot of girls are in love with him. I think he also looks more caucasian in motion. He is not ugly you have to admit that.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
As a Hapa myself they mostly have asian features. as based in this picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
*shows 2 hapas*, this concludes it guys hapas are not ugly!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and .👽.
As a Hapa myself they mostly have asian features. as based in this picture.
View attachment 1172487
yes a lot of times they come out looking white with recessed maxillas and no bones but sometimes they turn out exotic like the people above.

this is true asf

my brother was a hapa his dad was a short vietnamese man but we have the same mum and she is white

he had like 6 diffrent gfs by the time he was 20

asian female white male children are subhumans most of the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
he legit fucked her when she was in her early 20s

didn't even date

Although there are many ugly hapas the reason for it was that the white dad couldnt get any white women so hes ugly and ugly asian woman who couldnt get a rich asian/gl asian bf have to chase ugly white men for a green card.

Shay Mitchel:

View attachment 1172478View attachment 1172479View attachment 1172480

View attachment 1172482View attachment 1172483

So yeah, on the whole many happas are ugly but not all. If both an attractive white and good looking asian are able to create an attractive hapa.

Hapa women are hot
Its hapa men that are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
this is true asf

my brother was a hapa his dad was a short vietnamese man but we have the same mum and she is white

he had like 6 diffrent gfs by the time he was 20

asian female white male children are subhumans most of the time
>asian female white male children are subhumans most of the time

Thats the usual cope from ricecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Hapa women are hot
Its hapa men that are fucked
yes its easier to be a hapa woman because hapa men lack bones which isnt as much of an issue as women

• +1

Shay Mitchel:

View attachment 1172478View attachment 1172479View attachment 1172480

View attachment 1172482View attachment 1172483

He morph his pic
Look ugly on right

The kind of white men who date Asian women tend to be lower-T, gentle kinds of guys with good jobs. I think if a hapa man is high-T enough, he'll have "exotic" appeal. The women are usually attractive, often surprisingly so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 10987
>asian female white male children are subhumans most of the time

Thats the usual cope from ricecels
are you agreeing or disagreeing?

• Hmm...
are you agreeing or disagreeing?
Im saying that "Muh WMAF bad" bad is Ricel cope cause white men fuck all asian women while asian men get only their hand to fuck

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
The kind of white men who date Asian women tend to be lower-T, gentle kinds of guys with good jobs. I think if a hapa man is high-T enough, he'll have "exotic" appeal. The women are usually attractive, often surprisingly so
Hapa girls are great

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Im saying that "Muh WMAF bad" bad is Ricel cope cause white men fuck all asian women while asian men get only their hand to fuck
im white tho

and its known that white men that get asian women do it because there to ugly to get any other race

so most of the time afwm children are ugly not always but most of the time

• +1
im white tho

and its known that white men that get asian women do it because there to ugly to get any other race

so most of the time afwm children are ugly not always but most of the time
I know a lot of yellow fever guys are incels
But AMWF is very very rare cause an asian need to be very chad to get even a htn girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875 and Deleted member 10615
yes a lot of times they come out looking white with recessed maxillas and no bones but sometimes they turn out exotic like the people above.
Dont asians usally on average have bigger bones then whites?

• Hmm...
Apart from cheekbones
No
Yea from what I see asians only got bigger cheekbones they also can have big jaws but many whites also have big jaws

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 13994
Its illusion from shorter chins
Yea I'm saying on average asian jaw size and whites jaw size are similiar whites on average chin mog asians though asians many have weak chins

• +1
I know a lot of yellow fever guys are incels
But AMWF is very very rare cause an asian need to be very chad to get even a htn girl
this was like 30 years ago when this happened times were diffrent then

but yeah i think this vietnamese manlet one night standed my mum and got her pregnant

• JFL
Reactions: happybread and Deleted member 10987
Yes, Hapa men have it not as difficult as fully Asian men. This was already discussed here:

Cope tbh that’s a chad among zoomers

you missed hapas like henry golding, charles melton and kristin kreuk

all white dad asian mum btw

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I knew a few hapa guys that seem like they do pretty well with women and the average hapa from what I've seen does fine. some even have exotic halo so wouldnt really say its like how its made out to be here

I knew a few hapa guys that seem like they do pretty well with women and the average hapa from what I've seen does fine. some even have exotic halo so wouldnt really say its like how its made out to be here
Racemixing is rolling the die of genetic recombination. A few people get high rolls, and get the best of both worlds. A few people get low rolls, and get all of the worst. Most people get some combination. In my opinion, most mixed people look quite bad, except for hapas, who look above average for any race.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Racemixing is rolling the die of genetic recombination. A few people get high rolls, and get the best of both worlds. A few people get low rolls, and get all of the worst. Most people get some combination. In my opinion, most mixed people look quite bad, except for hapas, who look above average for any race.
Lol they say hapas look the worse

Many people on this fourm say that lol
Oh, I thought you meant people IRL or somewhere else. These kinds of forums are like their own little world TBH

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
Is this just a thread full of hapa’s trying to make themselves feel better? :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back