These People Are The Real Chosen People of Your GOD (Only They Can Enter The 1,000 Year Kingdom)

Yes, dark hair and dark eyes are possible for pureblood Israelites but their natural skin tone should be white as snow as white as milk or as white as wool as per the bible.
I've researched a lot about the history of my ancestors, apparently we are descendants of the Israeli tribe Gad, my family comes from his son Areli and his descendants are Illyrians who settled all over the western balkans.
My family is one of the Illyrian tribes known as Ardiaei, my tribe's original kingdom location is in today's south Dalmatia and Bay of Kotor, that's where we thrived for hundreds of years till we got expelled by Ottomans from the mountains and Venetians from the sea.
Anyways my family always traditionally was proud of specific look and that is black hair, golden like skin tone that I can achieve from spending time in the Meditteranean climate sunlight, tall stature, strong frames and thick beards, so that's why I was curious to see if that could go along your theory.

Last edited: