Being ignored by females on a daily basis makes normies thirsty to fuck ugly girls

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Every year they get more and more desperate for having sex and are constantly ignored and get no attention from females so they resort to fucking deformities and landwhales.

welcome to hypergamy 2020.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, ezio6, Stevensmithgerard and 13 others
8 psl Chad struggles to get a 0/10 landwhale in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, ezio6, IdiAmin and 10 others
dont worry brosels

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studiocel, joeveniro, Hades and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5522
I was a ghosted by a literal landwhale obese bitch on tantan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11726, joeveniro, Hades and 2 others
Can't relate. As long as I keep busting a nut twice a day I keep the horniness away.

I become a rapist on nofap. Can't risk it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 11726 and 3 others
Can't relate. As long as I keep busting a nut twice a day I keep the horniness away.

I become a rapist on nofap. Can't risk it.
I was unironically planning to talk to 14 yos when I was in nofap :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 11726, joeveniro and 4 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, joeveniro, Highrise and 1 other person
Nigga all your threads are the same, water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Does anyone know any legitimate Chads to prove that they get laid regularly?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Thats exactly what i did for the last 10 years. Everytime i went clubbing, i startet to look for the most ugly/drunk or fat girl, because subconsciously i knew this is my level. I didnt even look at attractive girls.
So now i ended up never having a gf, but big laycount of huge landwhales and old gilfs that i was never really attracted to.

Does anyone know any legitimate Chads to prove that they get laid regularly?
Most chads I know dont get laid regulary but they have/had a gf. The reason they dont get laid regulary is because they dont try hard, as I said chads are not sexually frustated, they know that they can fuck. But these exemples are mostly smart chads and have goals in life other than pussu, a horny ass chad with nothing else to do probs fucks regulary

Most chads I know dont get laid regulary but they have/had a gf. The reason they dont get laid regulary is because they dont try hard, as I said chads are not sexually frustated, they know that they can fuck. But these exemples are mostly smart chads and have goals in life other than pussu, a horny ass chad with nothing else to do probs fucks regulary
This.

Chads are not desperate for sex they focus on literally anything else.