being in a male school/faculty/workplace is a great disadvantage

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
many average and below average guys remain incel until 19 years old, then they start university, know a lot of girls and finally manage to date a looksmatch girl.
knowing many girls in real life increases your chance of success in getting laid.
I study STEM and there are less than 10 girls in my faculty at the second year, this is a great disadvantage for me.
if you are uncertain which school/university/job to choose, go where there are more women.

you hate staying near femoids? then go monk MGTOW style or surgerymax to get Tinder matches.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No such thing.
Every relationship is hypergamous
theese incels are happy to put their dick in a pussyHole after so many years of virginity. they give a fuck if their girlfriend breaks up or cheats

Lorsss

That's why I'm going to study gender and feminism studies taught by professor sheckelstein! I will be drowning in the pussy :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, dodt, Vitruvian and 1 other person
many average and below average guys remain incel until 19 years old, then they start university, know a lot of girls and finally manage to date a looksmatch girl.
Lifefuel im 18

That's why I'm going to study gender and feminism studies taught by professor sheckelstein! I will be drowning in the pussy :)
> /s :wojakcryingrope:

knowing many girls in real life increases your chance of success in getting laid.
I study STEM and there are less than 10 girls in my faculty at the second year, this is a great disadvantage for me.
if you are uncertain which school/university/job to choose, go where there are more women.

you hate staying near femoids? then go monk MGTOW style or surgerymax to get Tinder matches.
Cope. Betaorbiting has never worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back