Being in LTR is great

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
After 2 years of slaying I decided to enter LTR. I really enjoyed being single so I had some concerns about whether I was making the right decision. Today I have no more doubts. The girl is beautiful and much younger than me. Despite the large number of dates and met women, it was only with her that I felt something special. I guess it’s called infatuation. She’s really into me. We travel together, experience life, beautiful places. Everyone pays for themselves. We get along great. Sex is amazing and regular. Much better than the one you can get with causal hookups. I've been in a long relationship before and my mindset is completely different now. I'm in no hurry to move in together. I don't feel it's necessary. I prefer that we get to know each other without imposing much obligations. A relationship with a beautiful and young woman gives you a huge status boost and validation. When we go out together I always feel the eyes of jealous guys. Same on social media when we’re posting photos. When you’re single only closest friends will know you're a slayer. The rest of your social circle always thinks there must be something wrong with you. Being in an official relationship with a beautiful woman makes people respect you for it. Specially in 2023 when it’s so difficult to find quality girlfriend. The most important thing is to set your boundaries and to have mindset that even if the relationship ends you will not have a problem finding someone new. This is extremely important to maintain fulfillment, happiness and keep low cortisol. LTR > SLAYING. No doubts.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 20370, VenatorLuparius and 10 others
What's LTR?
i have dyslexia lol

Incels stay out!

Chad brag thread ahead!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ascension
Happy for you but didn't read a single atom blud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Lucid, Geist and 8 others
Wish I could just 'decide' to enter a ltr

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, 5.5psl, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
Fuck yourself

Incels stay out!

Chad brag thread ahead!
It’s not about bragging. Just wanted to tell people why LTR is better than slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s not about bragging. Just wanted to tell people why LTR is better than slaying.
It just sounded a bit braggy in the first half tbh.

Sure LTR is better than slaying, but the point is, if you never slayed, you'll always have regret that you didn't

Everyone should slay first, than get into LTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
LTRs make you too comfortable imo. The most stagnant period of my life was my 4 year LTR by far

Sure LTR is better than slaying, but the point is, if you never slayed, you'll always have regret that you didn't

Everyone should slay first, than get into LTR
I don’t agree to be honest. High body count isn’t necessary. Knowing they want you and validation from it should be enough. That’s one of the reasons looksmaxing is important. Hookups with random woman will make you feel empty inside.

good for you man. appreciate the good moments because nothing lasts forever.

good for you man. appreciate the good moments because nothing lasts forever.
This is one of the reasons why I had doubts at the very beginning. I thought to myself, why go into something if there is no guarantee that it will last forever. But you know what? It's the wrong mindset. It stops you from experiencing beautiful moments, and life doesn't last forever. We also get attached to dogs and cats, even though we know that animals live so short. I went through my first breakup quite hard, which made me emotionally detached. I think I’d be back in the groove much faster now. This awareness gives me self-confidence and peace of mind. I have my principles and I know that I will not accept things I don’t like.

I enjoyed the LTR I had, alot more than trying to date around. But than as a normie or whatever, dating obviously sucks as an actvitity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
After 2 years of slaying I decided to enter LTR. I really enjoyed being single so I had some concerns about whether I was making the right decision. Today I have no more doubts. The girl is beautiful and much younger than me. Despite the large number of dates and met women, it was only with her that I felt something special. I guess it’s called infatuation. She’s really into me. We travel together, experience life, beautiful places. Everyone pays for themselves. We get along great. Sex is amazing and regular. Much better than the one you can get with causal hookups. I've been in a long relationship before and my mindset is completely different now. I'm in no hurry to move in together. I don't feel it's necessary. I prefer that we get to know each other without imposing much obligations. A relationship with a beautiful and young woman gives you a huge status boost and validation. When we go out together I always feel the eyes of jealous guys. Same on social media when we’re posting photos. When you’re single only closest friends will know you're a slayer. The rest of your social circle always thinks there must be something wrong with you. Being in an official relationship with a beautiful woman makes people respect you for it. Specially in 2023 when it’s so difficult to find quality girlfriend. The most important thing is to set your boundaries and to have mindset that even if the relationship ends you will not have a problem finding someone new. This is extremely important to maintain fulfillment, happiness and keep low cortisol. LTR > SLAYING. No doubts.
having one girl to reliably fuck at any given time mogs for sure

This is one of the reasons why I had doubts at the very beginning. I thought to myself, why go into something if there is no guarantee that it will last forever. But you know what? It's the wrong mindset. It stops you from experiencing beautiful moments, and life doesn't last forever. We also get attached to dogs and cats, even though we know that animals live so short. I went through my first breakup quite hard, which made me emotionally detached. I think I’d be back in the groove much faster now. This awareness gives me self-confidence and peace of mind. I have my principles and I know that I will not accept things I don’t like.
lookup "ronin man" on youtube. It's not mgtow cringe and theres a few golden nuggets.

who saying you can't get the most out of it by being realistic? It's kind of liberating once you get to know how girls can really be.

I don’t agree to be honest. High body count isn’t necessary. Knowing they want you and validation from it should be enough. That’s one of the reasons looksmaxing is important. Hookups with random woman will make you feel empty inside.
It will also provide you with sexual experience and respect from some of your peers

I'm already empty inside, so I don't really have anything to lose

LTR and on this forum = never began

what will u do when she goes cold on u?

this relationship will end within a few months

only chads can LTR a chick 2 PSL below them the modern dating market doesn't allow for LTR under any other circumstances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
LTR and on this forum = never began

what will u do when she goes cold on u?

this relationship will end within a few months
If her attitude towards me changes, I'll just back off and go my own way. I don't want to give up my happiness just because the relationship might end someday.

Very important thing. We have to keep looksmaxing in relationship not so that the girl wants to stay with us. Why do we need such a woman for whom our appearance is the most important thing? We have to keep looksmaxing so that we always have other options and so that we know that even if something goes wrong, we will manage. As a result, we will be confident and we will not tolerate arguments and behavior we don’t like. Cortisol free life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
She’s a whore btw, your girlfriends a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
@teethiseverything Why are you such an envious person? Remember that jealousy is a sign of weakness.

mirin' the join date to post ratio

i am genuenly happy for you, just hope you redpill/game/pua her enough so she doesn’t break up and ruin the dream like happened to me :( keep improving bro, don’t ever rest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7357
i am genuenly happy for you, just hope you redpill/game/pua her enough so she doesn’t break up and ruin the dream like happened to me :( keep improving bro, don’t ever rest
I'm happy now, but when I was alone I was happy too. Gotta remember about that. I enjoy every day and I don't think too far ahead. If one day she decides she wants to leave, I will accept it. I can't prepare for it. I can only looksmax and keep improving myself everyday to stay in the game regardless of what happens in the future.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Ignored

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
Then you woke up

I’ve noticed that a lot of people on this forum don't want to go into LTR because they fear being betrayed. You won’t be able to prepare for this guys. You can’t stop a cheater from cheating. The only thing you can do is prepare yourself for what will happen later. That's why you're on this website. You have to looksmax and keep improving to get back into the game immediately if something goes wrong. You must have the conviction that you always have other options. This is the key to low cortisol life. Don’t let fear of being betrayed stop you from experiencing real happiness.