• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น...

๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Everytime I wake up I see a couple on social media, open org. and there's some Chad with an MTB. I get out to university and there's a lot of pretty foids, also a lot of JB's on the street (I never had teen love). MTB's on the bus, sometimes HTB's.

My type of girl is crossing the street while I am lonely with no friends and no future whatsoever. Sometimes I cold approach but it never works, I got played by women when I was a teenager (got friendzoned many times) they even rejected me and never treated me like a worthy man (fuck these bitches).

Good looking girls at the gym who never glance a stare at me, lonely in the gym and in every place. I'm not even a bad person but all of this is making me go crazy and think maybe I should become the opposite of what society wants me to be. Never had a foid who loved me, never had a kiss or sex.

Being KHV is not something I can accept.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Everytime I wake up I see a couple on social media, open org. and there's some Chad with an MTB. I get out to university and there's a lot of pretty foids, also a lot of JB's on the street (I never had teen love). MTB's on the bus, sometimes HTB's.

My type of girl is crossing the street while I am lonely with no friends and no future whatsoever. Sometimes I cold approach but it never works, I got played by women when I was a teenager (got friendzoned many times) they even rejected me and never treated me like a worthy man.

Good looking girls at the gym who never glance a stare at me, lonely in the gym and in every place. I'm not even a bad person but all of this is making me go crazy and think maybe I should become the opposite of what society wants me to be. Never had a foid who loved me, never had a kiss or sex.

Being KHV is not something I can accept, the problem is my (kid) face and my pheno because there's nothing wrong with me I swear.
Iโ€™m not worried I barely think about women. I hate them for the most part.

• +1
Iโ€™m not worried I barely think about women. I hate them for the most part.
I guess I could have this mindset again. I didn't talked to women for 2 years but the feeling keeps coming back after seeing so many dudes happy having girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I guess I could have this mindset again. I didn't talked to women for 2 years but the feeling keeps coming back after seeing so many dudes happy having girlfriends.
Why do you want a girlfriend?

• +1
Must be tough ngl :feelsrope: I havenโ€™t been outside in so long so who cares tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and Klasik01
Why do you want a girlfriend?
For an egoist reason. To prove myself I can get a girlfriend and nothing else, I don't have a reason to love women. Rn I feel like I'm not enough to have foids.

For an egoist reason. To prove myself I can get a girlfriend and nothing else, I don't have a reason to love women. Rn I feel like I'm not enough to have foids.
Youโ€™re 20 yo if you want to self improve it will take some time yโ€™know? :feelshehe:

• +1
Then fucking cope jfl. Grow up faggot

• JFL
Youโ€™re 20 yo if you want to self improve it will take some time yโ€™know? :feelshehe:
That's my goal rn. To make my face the slimmest possible, increase muscles, get shredded and lighten my skin. My parents always say "focus on studies" no shit, studycelling and wageslaving is boring I want to get human affection and fun. Would scorts fix this?

Last edited:
That's my goal rn. To make my face the slimmest possible, increase muscles, get shredded and lighten my skin. My parents always say "focus on studies" no shit, studycelling and wageslaving is boring I want to get human affection too. Would scorts fix this?
Well rn I am not doing anything I have basically shut dowm :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Did you have a prom date ?

• +1
your best chances would be through social circles however you say you don't have any friends. somehow try to get involved in social circles through hobbies or your degree or the gym idk i have no desire to make friends but if i did that's what i'd do

• +1
your best chances would be through social circles however you say you don't have any friends. somehow try to get involved in social circles through hobbies or your degree or the gym idk i have no desire to make friends but if i did that's what i'd do
I'm trying my best. I have always been aspie since school and never had friends, only a social circle during highschool with drug addicts but I had to leave them for the better they were complete losers like me.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
I'm trying my best. I have always been aspie since school and never had friends, only a social circle during highschool with drug addicts but I had to leave them for the better they were complete losers like me.
gym maybe? start playing sports at your university?

• Hmm...
gym maybe? start playing sports at your university?
Even more over I never played sports. When I tried to play an sport I always sucked, I'm even bad at dancing lol. No soccer, basketball or swimming for my brain.

The girls cheat on them with bbcs