Being lean is GENETIC (High IQ only)

Deleted member 20002

Deleted member 20002

Iron
Metabolism is all about your genes, I've seen countless of times normies talking about calories in or out no carbs bullshit and so on, thing is they don't want to accept THE TRUTH high metabolism means no diets therefore if you are well fed, your t levels will always be high I've never seen a naturally fit shredded guy who looks like an incel male models are born not made most are scouted in their teens and they look SHREDDED while you gymax and eat chicken and salad all day they enjoy their life fucking stacy and eating mcdonalds
Harvard study on this
pics to prove my point :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag, Deleted member 17997, Lmao and 7 others
Maxresdefault

just LDAR theory

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Birdcell, Deprived and 14 others
The differences in metabolism between humans in every study done to date have been 150-/+ calories, which isn't significant at all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, GetShrekt and 16 others
Im hypothyroid (TSH came in at 8 the other day and I have to get my Euthyrox dose raised to 88mcg) and im early 30's. Guess what, I have the body of a 15yo teenager that plays football (that's soccer for amerifags) casually. The only thing I do is walk one hour a day and im sure if I just sat on my ass I would still be skinny. I eat what I want, but I have a normal amount of consumption, im guessing below 2500kcal, and im satiated naturally, so im not like some fatasses that cannot stop eating. So it seems genetics play a major key, but theres always room for improvement. Eating only vegetables and doing a lot of sport is not the way tho. You will just move the threshold of your NEAT and need to eat less and move more to stay leaner. What you want to is to increase your NEAT so you consume more calories on "standby" so to speak.
Btw, I was really active as a kid, in the summer I had a lot of sun and played outside. This may have stablished a base layer so even if as an adult im a sittingonthecomputeralldaycel I remain skinny.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I can't believe the cope smh :feelskek:

agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20002
Cope , male models control what they eat and follow a strict diet .

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet and 13 others
Im hypothyroid (TSH came in at 8 the other day and I have to get my Euthyrox dose raised to 88mcg) and im early 30's. Guess what, I have the body of a 15yo teenager that plays football (that's soccer for amerifags) casually. The only thing I do is walk one hour a day and im sure if I just sat on my ass I would still be skinny. I eat what I want, but I have a normal amount of consumption, im guessing below 2500kcal, and im satiated naturally, so im not like some fatasses that cannot stop eating. So it seems genetics play a major key, but theres always room for improvement. Eating only vegetables and doing a lot of sport is not the way tho. You will just move the threshold of your NEAT and need to eat less and move more to stay leaner. What you want to is to increase your NEAT so you consume more calories on "standby" so to speak.
Btw, I was really active as a kid, in the summer I had a lot of sun and played outside. This may have stablished a base layer so even if as an adult im a sittingonthecomputeralldaycel I remain skinny.
Tsh of 8 is very high, and 88mcg euthyrox isn't enough to fix it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
Leanness per se is not genetic, its a matter of how lean you can be
You can be 12-16% with average genetics
10% and below without side effects is the genetic part

Tsh of 8 is very high, and 88mcg euthyrox isn't enough to fix it
I've had all readings ranging from 9 to 2.5. Most of my readings averaged at around 4.5-5 at 75mcg and they weren't raising the dosage, so they considering you ok with such values since it's at the top of the range or sightly above. Only now that it went to 8 are they going to raise it. They are very conservative when raising dosage. Im going to pay for an endo consultation. I have hashimotos as well. I've been trying to find someone that knows how to actually study the trigger of the antibodies but all they do is adjust dosage of euthyrox depending on TSH value.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
Being lean is not genetic. It’s not rocket science, calorie intake surpasses your daily need you get fat. Calorie intake is more or less equal you stay at the same weight and so on. Just because people are undisciplined fat fucks shouldn’t belittle the work of others

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Nah the real pill is fat storage genetics

If you have a strong genetic disposition to store fat in your face you will never have a chiseled face until you get to single digits which is torture because you will be hungry 24/7 until your face becomes fat again

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Clark69 and Paroxysm
Metabolism is all about your genes, I've seen countless of times normies talking about calories in or out no carbs bullshit and so on, thing is they don't want to accept THE TRUTH high metabolism means no diets therefore if you are well fed, your t levels will always be high I've never seen a naturally fit shredded guy who looks like an incel male models are born not made most are scouted in their teens and they look SHREDDED while you gymax and eat chicken and salad all day they enjoy their life fucking stacy and eating mcdonalds
Harvard study on this
How the hell can I even get a figure like the first and last pic? I'm a wide framed mesomorph with a small waist, good arms and pecs, but only a flat stomach with very little ab definition. I'm about 15-16%bf

it’s not metabolic rate

it’s fat cells, insulin sensitivity, metabolic efficiency, macronutrient absorption, nutrient partitioning, and probably some other factors

no one can explain why i stay shredded while eating 2k+ above my maintenance
High iq, exactly what im trying to say to this copers

How the hell can I even get a figure like the first and last pic? I'm a wide framed mesomorph with a small waist, good arms and pecs, but only a flat stomach with very little ab definition. I'm about 15-16%bf
Like I said it's genetics you could try to lose the fat but starving is not the way

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Cope , male models control what they eat and follow a strict diet .
This, OP you're a complete retard.

All those lean shredded guys you see, male models, fitness guys, etc fall in these two categories.

#1. They naturally eat around their TDEE and are full, which causes them to not eat in a calorie surplus and be a fatass.

#2. They count calories and follow a strict diet.

Keep coping. High metabolism/slow metabolism is a myth. Some people just have lower appetite and others count calories.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, thereallegend, ManzareK and 4 others

All those lean shredded guys you see, male models, fitness guys, etc fall in these two categories.

#1. They naturally eat around their TDEE and are full, which causes them to not eat in a calorie surplus and be a fatass.

Keep coping. High metabolism/slow metabolism is a myth. Some people just have lower appetite and others count calories.
Explain to me how I see some friends not do any physical activity at all, eat 5 fucking burguers at mcdonalds just as a snack and they are 7% body fat, and yes I've spend entire weekends with them all day, again it's the :blackpill: for you

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend

This. Also, one of the guys whose picture is used in the OP (Jason Blaha) talks about this all the time and admits to having such a ravenous, insatiable appetite that he can easily eat 4000+ calories of clean, bro food (brown rice, chicken, etc.). He has since become lean as well (check later vids of his on YT) due to greater self-control these days and a desire to compete in powerlifting in a particular weight class.

This. Also, one of the guys whose picture is used in the OP (Jason Blaha) talks about this all the time and admits to having such a ravenous, insatiable appetite that he can easily eat 4000+ calories of clean, bro food (brown rice, chicken, etc.). He has since become lean as well (check later vids of his on YT) due to greater self-control these days and a desire to compete in powerlifting in a particular weight class.
Jfl if you guys think chad EVER thinks about weight. Only thing chad thinks is pussy and money he is SUPERIOR
6 ft muscular v taper pretty boy sharp jawline and never does anything for it, just a gift of nature:feelswah:

• JFL
Explain to me how I see some friends not do any physical activity at all, eat 5 fucking burguers at mcdonalds just as a snack and they are 7% body fat, and yes I've spend entire weekends with them all day, again it's the :blackpill: for you
I'll explain it to you again buddy since you didn't understand the first time.

THEY DON'T EAT AS MUCH AS YOU THINK.

Do you fucking follow them around every single day and actually count their calories? And I mean not just one single fucking day, I'm talking about day after day, weeks after weeks, months after months.

No you don't. I've done weekends of eating like shit and still stayed lean because I go right back to eating in a deficit. Getting fat is a long process, just because you see some lean guy eating 10 burgers in one sitting for one day doesn't mean he has a "high metabolism" I guarentee you if he kept doing that every single day and was cou nting calories in a surplus he would turn into a fat fuck. That simple buddy. I fall in #2 where I actually have to count calories every single day because I naturally have a high appetitie like @Amnesia and could eat 5 pizzas if i wanted too. If i don't id turn into a fatass.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
op is basically saying that male models can't be fat, where's the logic:lul:

• +1
Jfl if you guys think chad EVER thinks about weight. Only thing chad thinks is pussy and money he is SUPERIOR
6 ft muscular v taper pretty boy sharp jawline and never does anything for it, just a gift of nature:feelswah:

He usually either lacks an appetite if he's a skinny Chad, or he has a very high activity level if he's a muscular, heavier Chad. You could say the skinny Chads are genetically blessed to have low appetite perhaps.

Incidentally, Jason Blaha also talks about clients he has who have low appetites that he has to browbeat into eating more food so that they can build muscle and strength.

I'll explain it to you again buddy since you didn't understand the first time.

THEY DON'T EAT AS MUCH AS YOU THINK.

Do you fucking follow them around every single day and actually count their calories? And I mean not just one single fucking day, I'm talking about day after day, weeks after weeks, months after months.

No you don't. I've done weekends of eating like shit and still stayed lean because I go right back to eating in a deficit. Getting fat is a long process, just because you see some lean guy eating 10 burgers in one sitting for one day doesn't mean he has a "high metabolism" I guarentee you if he kept doing that every single day and was cou nting calories in a surplus he would turn into a fat fuck. That simple buddy. I fall in #2 where I actually have to count calories every single day because I naturally have a high appetitie like @Amnesia and could eat 5 pizzas if i wanted too. If i don't id turn into a fatass.
Keep coping then

Mirin this copemaxxing low iq fat dickcel fag

it’s not metabolic rate

it’s fat cells, insulin sensitivity, metabolic efficiency, macronutrient absorption, nutrient partitioning, and probably some other factors

no one can explain why i stay shredded while eating 2k+ above my maintenance
It's called being delusional about what you're actually eating and telling everyone you're eating 5000 calories a day. When you're eating 2300. If you eat 2000 over maintenance where the fuck do you think the calories are going?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, thereallegend and Kmscurry

X1000

Leanness per se is not genetic, its a matter of how lean you can be
You can be 12-16% with average genetics
10% and below without side effects is the genetic part
Yep basically.

Whether u look like a male model twink with 8pk abs showing is genetic, being an obese slob is not.

Just look at AJ or Bobby Lashley or Brock Lesnar genetics vs people who are equally as effective, if not more, like Tyson Fury or Cain Velasquez, let alone islander genes like Mark Hunt or Roman Reigns (pre Tribal chief PED era)

Harvard study on this
This is just an excuse for being a lazy fat fuck

Harvard study on this
ofc. water. chad does nothing and eats fries and shit every day with an horrible diet consist of alcohol and drugs yet is waay better than average. but you have to literally put work into being lean.

this doesnt mean leanmaxxing is a cope tho. Brootal :blackpill:

high insulin sensitivity and their body starts to force malabsorption of calories past a certain threshold (likely when the muscle and energy demands are met or close to being met) because their bodies refuse to store excess energy in adipose tissue
So low carb diets that don't spike insulin (leading to higher insulin sensitivity) might actually be legit if you wanna eat more but stay lean?

it's ridiculously easy to lose weight
I used to be a giga fat shit and I lost all the weight just eating garbage while counting calories and working out
you're a joke if you have to cope about this

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Anyonr can get shredded if they track calories

Does everyone look good shredded? No, that depends on genetics (frame, muscle insertions, etc)

Actually, it's evil bacteria in your gut making you hungry.

The differences in metabolism between humans in every study done to date have been 150-/+ calories, which isn't significant at all
it's mainly the hunger hormones imo and if you store fat at accelerated pace (I'm low iq, but I guess you know what I mean)

I'm always gonna be skinny and lean no matter how much I eat, I can eat 10,000 calories and not gain any weight

I did the promethease report and have a shitload of genes associated with increased type 2 diabetus in clinical studies, bare in mind this is based on snps that ancestry checked for so who knows maybe I have ones that are good for lean maxxing that were not checked. I do have a few genes that are linked to being good with any diet and losing weight easily, things I think are true but low quantity of studies. So I have all these fat genes and I have been skinny all my life jfl metabolism is a gigacope. It all comes down to your mum not being old and fat when pregnant, you having both parents and learning good eating habits at home, even still I was a bit mental and would throw away food during day and play lots of sports, I knew about lean maxxing as a kid bruz.

@BrahminBoss is this true?

Some people have better metabolism than others, water is wet. That doesn't mean you can't get lean if you put in effort. Also, even top tier metabolism won't save you from getting fat if you're eating pizza and drinking cola every day.