Another downside of looksmaxing becoming a trend

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
NARCY CHADS/CHADLITES/HIGH SMV (Lookswise)
You know that feeling where you are talking shit only to realize it doesn't matter cause they are better than you or have some sort of upper hand? (extreme example: rich guy violating a homeless guy, what can the homeless guy do about it? NOTHING. He is homeless and can't say a THING to the rich guy to make up for their differences in lifestyle). Take this and apply it to Chads or anyone with high SMV mainly lookswise cause you cant achieve it naturally. Now that people realize the superiority of looks what can you say or do to a Chad aware of blackpill/lookism while they are talking shit? NOTHING. He will lifemog you in every single way and nothing you say he cant reply with "My life is 100x better than yours subhuman" or anything along those lines
EXAMPLE
I saw this one Chadlite on tiktok the other day, and realized I saw him in a server once acting nacry as fuck, he was calling anyone who disagreed subhuman begging for face reveals so he could mog them and prove he was superior WHILE flexing all the women he fucks daily. Nobody could talk shit back in a method that would be personal to him as it was to us. Cause what can you say to a guy who is better than you in every way and KNOWS IT. Im sure this was maybe happening before this went viral but its even worse now.
ANOTHER SPECIFIC OFFSET OF THIS
Looksmaxxing as a whole is looked down upon by normies and normie foids of course, EXCEPT when its a Chad. Case in point is @Clavicular he posts pretty low inhib shit on tiktok which doesn't have nearly as much hate as this one Asian guy I've seen doing it, only difference is looks, which is water but that brings me to my second point. I remember seeing under one of his posts this one Stacylite angelic-looking foid who despite the vid being smth about bops, was seeking his attention. Now foids always do this, simping in tiktok comments, but his account isn't exactly catering to foids jfl and it proves textbook black pill pretty well. Chad looksmaxer gets to be low inhib and still have Stacy JBs in comments while we get flamed by an army of 20+ bluepillers for saying water blackpill/lookism shit.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, disheartenedcel, barettrealrx and 4 others
Season 2 Hydration GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, FacialStructure404, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Looksmaxxing as a whole is looked down upon by normies and normie foids of course, EXCEPT when its a Chad. Case in point is @
Clavicular
@Clavicular he posts pretty low inhib shit on tiktok which doesn't have nearly as much hate as this one Asian guy I've seen doing it, only difference is looks, which is water but that brings me to my second point. I remember seeing under one of his posts this one Stacylite angelic-looking foid who despite the vid being smth about bops, was seeking his attention. Now foids always do this, simping in tiktok comments, but his account isn't exactly catering to foids jfl and it proves textbook black pill pretty well. Chad looksmaxer gets to be low inhib and still have Stacy JBs in comments while we get flamed by an army of 20+ bluepillers for saying water blackpill/lookism shit.
people who deny the Blackpill make no sense isn’t the entire situation with Cuffem enough to prove it like wtf lol

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
people who deny the Blackpill make no sense isn’t the entire situation with Cuffem enough to prove it like wtf lol
Yeah altho that wasnt exactly the main point of this thread

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Any screenshots or vid?

"Another downside of Looksmaxxing becoming a trend"

Joined Feb 11, 2024

People who 'deny' it aren't saying its not real. The point is that its exaggerated and not super relevant for most of the population.

People who 'deny' it aren't saying its not real. The point is that its exaggerated and not super relevant for most of the population.
But it is

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
cuffem is the only dreadhead with motion and a hellcat to still be cursed to being a khhv:lul::lul:

But he is a bit of an extreme example

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James
he’s not KHHV he’s not even a virgin I’m pretty sure he’s just really unattractive
wtf how does cuffem get bitches and not me he only got famous like a few months ago

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
wtf how does cuffem get bitches and not me he only got famous like a few months ago
Bro he’s been famous for years. He was with speed and adin doing irl videos in like 2020 when I looked him up. Pretty sure he just got known for being ugly cuz of that streaming deal drama

• Woah
But it is
No its not, lets break it down. Blackpill is most relevant for ages 13-27. (hs to late 20s). In all honesty, its not that relevant for average-looking people, this has already been discussed a gazillion times here. Its most applicable for far below and above average looking people. Which narrows it down more On top of this it dosent even matter for like half of the fucking world. You seriously think 30 year old women looking to marry give a fuck about muh hunter eyes?

In conclusion, the blackpill is accurate for a short age range, and a fraction of the population. Congrats

cuffem is the only dreadhead with motion and a hellcat to still be cursed to being a khhv:lul::lul:

But he is a bit of an extreme example
nah cuffem has a stacylite gf

• Woah
I mog em all

nah cuffem has a stacylite gf
View attachment 2837136
@St.TikTokcel are Cuffem and his gf looksmatched? Also that’s not a stacylite
No its not, lets break it down. Blackpill is most relevant for ages 13-27. (hs to late 20s). In all honesty, its not that relevant for average-looking people, this has already been discussed a gazillion times here. Its most applicable for far below and above average looking people. Which narrows it down more On top of this it dosent even matter for like half of the fucking world. You seriously think 30 year old women looking to marry give a fuck about muh hunter eyes?

In conclusion, the blackpill is accurate for a short age range, and a fraction of the population. Congrats
Who cares after the age of 25? Lol if you haven’t ascended before that it’s truly over and that’s the reality tbh

Who cares after the age of 25? Lol if you haven’t ascended before that it’s truly over and that’s the reality tbh
Maybe if ur only goal is to fuck chicks in a club, you can still slay past 25 but who even gives af an attractive girlfriend who likes you is a million times better

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and ElTruecel
"Another downside of Looksmaxxing becoming a trend"

Joined Feb 11, 2024
I've prob been blackpilled longer than you :lul: I've been in the discord side of things for the better part of 2 years and knew of this site and didn't sign up till asked too

I've prob been blackpilled longer than you :lul: I've been in the discord side of things for the better part of 2 years and knew of this site and didn't sign up till asked too
Shut up nigga every greycel says this

ok and? idc about how wet you get looking at users' join dates, your point was me calling it a trend despite my join date and the fact that I'm Blackpill and not claiming old-gen looksmaxer already ends this unfortunately :oops:

Maybe if ur only goal is to fuck chicks in a club, you can still slay past 25 but who even gives af an attractive girlfriend who likes you is a million times better
Slaying some foids to fuck should only be a college thing. An ltr is different though yea

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
"What can you do. NOTHING"

knocking them out mogs them to sleep and back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back