Being lonely is the most brutal thing ever

RoidKid

RoidKid

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
79
Reputation
50
Bro I hate my life so much man but I never show it to other cuz what the fuck are they gonna do I go to the gym have a job cook my own food i am only 16 and im taking roids and doing everything to look my best all just for nothing bro im not even terrible looking at all maybe mtn-hmtn im 5,10 tho i cannot find a gf bro its so miserable especially while puberty bro all I fucking wanted was some love which I didn’t even get from my dad
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
are u social? Try getting into one of the “popular” groups or at least somewhat known
 
dont focus on girls at ur age

just enjoy ur time at 16
 
Blasting roids at 16 just to close your growth plates at 5'10 and fry your hairline for zero bitches is insane
 
Love comes in many ways

You’re only 16, you have time. You don’t need to settle down right now. If anything, you should be enjoying your time to yourself instead of focusing on a girl

Find stuff that you enjoy doing so you keep a good mental state. Hangout with your friends, go out, find fun extracurricular activities like pickup basketball or golf with your boys
 

Similar threads

trueslavicleo
Replies
6
Views
96
tenmacel
tenmacel
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
14
_MVP_
_MVP_
underbiteuser
Replies
3
Views
24
Resonant
Resonant
Thinking_CEL
Replies
0
Views
46
Thinking_CEL
Thinking_CEL
Topicalll
Replies
5
Views
41
romanstock
romanstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top