Being looks obsessed is such an annoying trait

D

Deleted member 16194

Mumbai Hog
It's the tell tale sign of a narcissistic person with no sense of empathy or real depth to them.

Basic self care is a good thing but being neurotic about your looks to the point where you have little value for anything else is just makes for a dull untrusting person imo, weather you're a man or a woman.

OK+2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: angelo, GRIID, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
It's the tell tale sign of a narcissistic person with no sense of empathy or real depth to them.

Basic self care is a good thing but being neurotic about your looks to the point where you have little value for anything else is just makes for a dull untrusting person imo, weather you're a man or a woman.

OK+2.jpg
How can you be a narcissist when you're a deformed manlet framelet for example?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
How can you be a narcissist when you're a deformed manlet framelet for example?
Its about your values and personality not your looks that determine narcissism

Its about your values and personality not your looks that determine narcissism
I still can't understand how can you be narcissistic about yourself when you're some deformed goblin. One glance at the mirror's reflection should shatter one's ego.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Banderacell
I still can't understand how can you be narcissistic about yourself when you're some deformed goblin. One glance at the mirror's reflection should shatter one's ego.
It's about values and beliefs not how you look.

in b4 xangsane asks am i narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
It does not always mean that. Im very not narcissistic person and i have a lot empathy. I looks max because of bad confidence. It has stuck on me for so long and I cannot get rid of it even if people tell me I look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16194
It does not always mean that. Im very not narcissistic person and i have a lot empathy. I looks max because of bad confidence. It has stuck on me for so long and I cannot get rid of it even if people tell me I look good.

OK+2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
you are just mediocre thats why you say that

you are just mediocre thats why you say that
Thats something a narcissist would say.

Im sure you have a hard time connecting with females, might wana work on that buddy.

• +1
Thats something a narcissist would say.

Im sure you have a hard time connecting with females, might wana work on that buddy.
BUDDY im no equal with subhumans
DONT FORGET REALITY PLS

BUDDY im no equal with subhumans
DONT FORGET REALITY PLS
yikes referring to other people as sub human? get help stinky touch grass.

being self conscious isn't narcissism
even if you go by the basic definition of narcissism no one would call a man that hates himself narcissism, never

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and sub5inchcel
keep living the dream that we are equals
lowlife
Narcissist vibes. I find you boring and uninteresting, it's a personality you've copy and pasted from other forum rotters.
I won't be entertaining this anymore.
Thank you next.

a sign of a based person

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Narcissist vibes. I find you boring and uninteresting, it's a personality you've copy and pasted from other forum rotters.
I won't be entertaining this anymore.
Thank you next.
HAHAHAH lmao i copied ?
im THE FATHER you are a cheap lowlife

being self conscious isn't narcissism
even if you go by the basic definition of narcissism no one would call a man that hates himself narcissism, never
Being self aware is the opposite of narcissism. You can still hold narcissist believes and hate yourself.
Believing looks are all that matters is narcissistic and delusional regardless of what you think of yourself.

Being self aware is the opposite of narcissism. You can still hold narcissist believes and hate yourself.
Believing looks are all that matters is narcissistic and delusional regardless of what you think of yourself.
self aware and self conscious are two different things
and no it's not the opposite, being a narcy just means you're self centered and dont have empathy, but if you dislike objective flaws about you, then you're self conscious about them.

No narcissists thinks he's a subhuman, if he does it it's because he's a covert narcissist, which is just a mean to garner validation

self aware and self conscious are two different things
and no it's not the opposite, being a narcy just means you're self centered and dont have empathy, but if you dislike objective flaws about you, then you're self conscious about them.

No narcissists thinks he's a subhuman, if he does it it's because he's a covert narcissist, which is just a mean to garner validation
As I said you can hold narcissist beliefs and still hate your self, just look at anyone who buys in to incel rhetoric.

Whatever you wana call it the fact remains the type of person with misplaced values and lack of empathy is annoying, un interesting , and immature. It’s no wonder most of you are teenagers or 20+ year old man children.

• +1
As I said you can hold narcissist beliefs and still hate your self, just look at anyone who buys in to incel rhetoric.

Whatever you wana call it the fact remains the type of person with misplaced values and lack of empathy is annoying, un interesting , and immature. It’s no wonder most of you are teenagers or 20+ year old man children.
does that include you since you're 28 and here since ages?

does that include you since you're 28 and here since ages?
I’m working on improving. Looking good and self care are great but there are other areas of improvement.

Maybe I’m too mature for this forum now.

• +1

OK+2.jpg
Not this guy again.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 16194
You are bluepilled as shit.
I’d say I’m redpilled and bluepilled.

There’s some truth to blackpill but I’d rather not dwell on things out of my control, rather focus on things that matter more.

I both care a lot about my looks (I’m an introverted narcissist) and have a lot of character depth at the same time, they aren’t mutually exclusive

I both care a lot about my looks (I’m an introverted narcissist) and have a lot of character depth at the same time, they aren’t mutually exclusive
i lack the latter ive just been a loser all my life

For early stage blackpillers is not a narcy issue, it's about having been woken up to something that changes your entire perspective on life. It's normal to obsess about it in the beggining.

OK+2.jpg

Yeah but looks are a biological impetus.

You dont know what narcissistic person is

narcissistic person cannot hate themselves, infact they love themselves and think highly of themselves

If you are narcissistic you are far more likely to have a successful dating life (casual at least) and especially having a good career/having climbed the career ladder

Self aware Incels CANNOT be narcissistic, at most they can act like that to try to cover their insecurities, for example the bull

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Zeruel
You dont know what narcissistic person is

narcissistic person cannot hate themselves, infact they love themselves and think highly of themselves

If you are narcissistic you are far more likely to have a successful dating life (casual at least) and especially having a good career/having climbed the career ladder

Self aware Incels CANNOT be narcissistic, at most they can act like that to try to cover their insecurities, for example the bull
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Solar
I’d say I’m redpilled and bluepilled.

There’s some truth to blackpill but I’d rather not dwell on things out of my control, rather focus on things that matter more.
Ignorance is no substitute for reality.

• +1
Looks is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I forge my own reality.
Your reality is posting on incel forums and coping as best you can to ignore the fact no woman wants you.

Edit: this goes for most of this forum including me unfortunately.

Last edited:
So basically about 99% of this forum