being low status in youth is a life ruining condition

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
cannot cope with this. none of you can. the early years of one's life are extremely crucial stepping stones to developing a stable and healthy mental state.

unfortunately i failed succeeding at this.
due to being a weird autistic nigger i did not get to experience being an important, significant person of a group of other teenagers. i did not get to have fun and being careless, doing crazy spontaneous shit and genuinely loving life, yet i had, and still have to witness others doing exactly this in front of my eyes.

i used to not think about it, i guess i hoped it would get better? but as time goes on, i realized what youth really means. i processed the fact that time keeps going on, and my youth is going to slip away extremely soon. i spent my life in front of a computer for the past 18 years, and i will continue doing so until i die. when i see a video of attractive people partying i immediately skip it, because i dont wanna face the harsh truth that that is not my life. like a schizophrenic when they see a monster in the corner of the room, they try to disregard it, but they know they cant hold it in so much longer and its going to creep up on them sooner or later

i wish i hadnt gone to those few houseparties back in 2019 with some of my classmates. those 2 parties gave me a glimpse of what life could have been. just being there, being appreciated by everyone, talking to people like a perfect normie because of alcohol, having extremely funny moments, being appreciated by females, feeling like you are in the spotlight and have everyone's attention.

imagine reminiscing over some random houseparty because your life is so utterly empty. i try to cope with meeting apps, but high status people never touch that, they simply do not have the need to use an app for socializing. being good looking and uploading pics to instagram is enough for them to get sufficient messages to never download a dating app. whenever i get dm'ed by yubo females, i immediately think about all the attractive people my age, and imagine then having fun in huge friend groups, while i sit at home, and believe getting a message on some app is something worthy of mention. they are living life, i am not.

if you are a youngcel reading this, you NEED to make friends and you unironically need to put yourself out there, because if you dont you will be a miserable faggot forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Ceilings, Stevensmithgerard and 17 others
:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
A589A04F 7064 4A4F AA15 AC9D04A2960A

• JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai
House partys are overrated tbh

Alao i can't stand zoomer faggots i have nothing in common with them

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
you didnt mention the worst part- growing up poor

That's sad shit ngl. I feel you

if you are a youngcel reading this, you NEED to make friends and you unironically need to put yourself out there, because if you dont you will be a miserable faggot forever.
cope

as long as you get a good looking girl to surrender her pussy to your weiner, you will be fine

remember:

"everything is about sex, except sex, sex is about power"

cope

as long as you get a good looking girl to surrender her pussy to your weiner, you will be fine

remember:

"everything is about sex, except sex, sex is about power"
you have no idea how wrong you are. sex is just scratching the surface in terms of a fun youth. it does not give you fulfillment and confidence

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and DesperadoRatado
you have no idea how wrong you are. sex is just scratching the surface in terms of a fun youth. it does not give you fulfillment and confidence

i agree brah. I fucked up so bad thinking i was intellectual and above others at 13, playing vidya and shit.

Now im older and its fucking me up. If i only started social maxxing earlier my life would be 10x better now.

I get 100% what you feeling. Being a low status teen is hard, ya gotta always prove yourself to others otherwise people will punch down on you.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
It has definitely ruined me. Now I’m 20 with no status and underdeveloped and too late to do anything about. I also cope with apps but it’s not fulfilling

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and karbo
It has definitely ruined me. Now I’m 20 with no status and underdeveloped and too late to do anything about. I also cope with apps but it’s not fulfilling
whats your plan for the future

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Yeah, it's not that easy, sometimes you go to normies, and even if you are friendly, talkative and funny, they don't respond to you: they stare at you, act awkwardly, give one word replies, you don't get anywhere with them...
Pretty soon, if you don't want to be completely alone and isolated, you find yourself in a group of nerds, losers or incels and that's pretty much it - you can't escape your destiny.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 7725
Your high status better remain extant after 18 or else you will spend the vast majority of your life as a pathetic high school peaker, you know the 40 year old something person who complains about "how things used to be back in the day" constantly reveling in their childhood (it's no coincidence it's mostly married walled women doing this).

Life is about mogging your past self and if you reach a point where that is no longer possible (status wise, looks get brutalized by age) you may as well rope.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and turkproducer
Agreed. My whole life I was like that, low status socially isolated etc. Literally in the last 2 years that all changed and I regularly go to parties and even hosted a few.

But tbh the effects of the low status youth still stick with you. I can get girls at parties showing interest in me and still feel weird about it, like a part of me thinks they're lying or feels like I don't deserve the validation. Yesterday I swear to God a Stacylite girl came up to me and told me I look hot and she compared me to some actor (forgot who it was but he looked like a typical masc Med pheno dude). My gf called her a bitch and wanted to leave super early jfl. Felt good but a part of me feels resentful that I'm only getting scraps of this validation that other guys were getting since the age of 15 and I'm fucking 23

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9274
There is no recovery from this.

Even if you ascend later you will have missed many experiences that the average person has which have fundamentally changed your brain from theirs if behaviourism is to be believed.

It's one of the reasons I'm thinking of dropping out of the final year of gymnasium so that I can come back when I'm not depressed and experience having school friends before university. If I graduate this year I will forever seal my fate as having been a lonely outcast throughout my entire youth and all my teens. Is redemption even possible at that point? What can you realistically relate to with normies?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 1476
There is no recovery from this.

Even if you ascend later you will have missed many experiences that the average person has which have fundamentally changed your brain from theirs if behaviourism is to be believed.

It's one of the reasons I'm thinking of dropping out of the final year of gymnasium so that I can come back when I'm not depressed and experience having school friends before university. If I graduate this year I will forever seal my fate as having been a lonely outcast throughout my entire youth and all my teens. Is redemption even possible at that point? What can you realistically relate to with normies?
dw bro i am 23 and still havent given up you have years of youth ahead of you