Being Muslim in the west is so amazing.

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Lots of funny Muslim bros with strong comraderie, no one can talk shit about us or else hate speech, easy to make friends with other ethnics.

Its the most based religion on the subject of how to treat women.

Also, my Muslim and black friends are agressive and low inhib thieves so I get what I want for free (drugs, alcohol, stealing people’s wallets).

It mogs the life of the average workcel asian or curry HARD. It also mogs the life of whites and blacks, but only by a bit.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Being in the west is great period

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Lots of funny Muslim bros with strong comraderie, no one can talk shit about us or else hate speech, easy to make friends with other ethnics.

Also, my Muslim and black friends are agressive and low inhib thieves so I get what I want for free (drugs, alcohol, stealing people’s wallets).

It mogs the life of the average workcel asian or curry HARD. It also mogs the life of whites and blacks, but only by a bit.

Enjoy living under a 1984 religious theocracy once your friends take over or getting gassed in case the locals get fed up with you after a while.

• Love it
Reactions: Hated subhuman
The kiffar can lick our assholes

It's not. Imagine living in a country where you can go to jail for fighting someone.
Doesnt really happen much unless it is to the point of the guy almost being handicaped, which is not allowed in almost any country

Yes until our kids turn out to be westernized faggots and lesbians due to indoctrination from Liberal Cancer School/Colleges