BEING NICE = GETS YOU NOWHERE IN 2022

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
life = transactional

right now you are either bored or genuinely want to fucking talk about this topic. either way you think you can GAIN SOMETHING from being here sticking around, especially if you bothered to even read this far.

every interaction you make you WANT SOMETHING from someone that you can use to rise to power (downstream) and gain control over your entire environment and others. ALL OF US have this innate desire and do this.

Society as a whole is just a collection of “humans” who all have innate desire to rise to power, but due to the competitive nature and limited availablity of high reward positions (which are literally DETERMINED by rarity, the more people that could do your job, the less you get paid, not EVERYONE can be rich). Everyone wagecelling including myself, most notably myself, I can’t speak for the coping redditors, are literally a walking fucking corpse showing up to my desk where I literally want to blow my brains out and would ENJOY dying on the my fucking desk, im basically chained to a fucking basement wall by being a wagecel literally forced yo make barely any money just to pay taxes, pay bills, and eat processed garbage just to die.

What have I learned? NOBODY FUCKING CARES PAL. Even being bothered to read that last off topic paragraph about myself some people would say “muh not alpha complain muh accept wageslave life!!” in reality they are saying “I don’t care about you and you could drop dead right now to the point where even reading that was a hinderance and that’s how little value you provide to me”.

UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME RARE FUCKING COMMODITY, YOU DO NOT MATTER TO PEOPLE.

Good looking? People want to use you, women want to use you, businesses want to hire you and use your looks, get used.

Have money? People want to use it, women want to live with you and enjoy your money, friends want to travel with you and enjoy the nice things you buy.

Have good social skills? (Muh masculine cope) people want to use you to lead in social settings and reap the benefits of a social group already set up, not have to take the blame of unfulfilling social events, boring parties, etc.

Have a skill? Companies want to use you and pay you as little as they can in return, people under you want to learn it so they can replace you, etc.

Not even gonna stick around for the replies. I have so little fucking faith in the rest of the people on this forum this is a fucking freebie from me to get my own thoughts together. But fuck you all.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21001, MikeMew'sBitch and 34 others
BEING NICE = BEGGING OTHER PEOPLE FOR THEIR ACCEPTANCE.

BEING HOSTILE = FORCING OTHER PEOPLE TO BE NICE OR FUCK OFF, SKIPS STRAIGHT TO THE END RESULT AS MOST PEOPLE WILL INSTEAD OF BEING A FAKE PIECE OF SHIT, SUDDENLY BE NICE AND MUH “RESPECT YOU”. GO FUCKING FIGURE.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, shave, Deleted member 21001 and 16 others
BEING NICE = BEING A CUCK

TRADING YOUR DESIRE FOR POWER + DESIRE FOR SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE IN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONALLY FOR BEING SUBMISSIVE AND A GUY PEOPLE CAN OPENLY USE. AS A RESULT PEOPLE NATURALLY TREAT YOU SLIGHTLY BETTER BECAUSE INSTEAD OF BEING A USELESS GUY, YOU ARE NOW A USELESS GUY THAT CAN BE USED FOR REALLY SHITTY CIRCUMSTANCES OTHER PEOPLE DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH.

CONGRATS YOU GOT TREATED MARGINALLY BETTER IN EXCHANGE FOR BEING EVERYONE ELSES BITCH.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21001, thegoat and 10 others
I’m not gonna be nice

DNR + ugh react

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member, Hueless and 4 others
How can I not get bullied into agreeing with my doctor that his surgery cured my nerve damage? I cannot believe I am this easy to manipulate. My autism is borderline disabling.

Does anyone know how I can turn into a low agreeableness dark triad bad boy and take social dominance in every conversation?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and Johnnybegood
How can I not get bullied into agreeing with my doctor that his surgery cured my nerve damage? I cannot believe I am this easy to manipulate. My autism is borderline disabling.

Does anyone know how I can turn into a low agreeableness dark triad bad boy and take social dominance in every conversation?
hop on test unironically changes your behaviors and personality from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 18879
being "nice" in nature gets you killed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, delta7, thereallegend and 2 others
Treat other people how you want to be treated. Golden rule.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Seth Walsh, eduardkoopman and 10 others
Treat other people how you want to be treated. Golden rule.
Golden retard rule. You think you will win in life by being nice? NOT how it fucking works. Winners aren’t nice, they are MANIPULATIVE, they SHOW you different emotions and words than they ACTUALLY FEEL, they act according to the END RESULT, they BULLY OTHERS to get what they want for a specific cause, they ARENT nice because that’s a trait of BEGGINING FOR APPROVAL versus just taking it. You WILL NOT get anywhere in life being nice. Have you ever fucking got anywhere meaningful in a position of power (what you actually truly want inside) by being nice? Or have you at best been a bitch, and even gotten shit talked behind your back, disrespected despite being nice. FUCK THAT.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, YungPSLGod, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
EVERY MAN ON THE INSIDE WANTS TO TAKE POWER OVER OTHERS. REALIZING THIS, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY BEING NICE IS FUCKING USELESS. BECAUSE EVERY MAN SECRETLY WANTS POWER. BEING NICE IS LITERALLY LIKE BEING A CUCKHOLD WHEN YOUR DESIRE IS TO BE A KING. ITS BRAINDEAD.

No fucking doubt we learned this from SOCIETY as always.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and delta7
Being an awful person and not caring what people think is ideal don't ever doubt yourself always think you're right and you're the best

I used to always find the things I was saying cringe and tried to control myself it led to me being a very passive and boring person, now I just say whatever comes to my mind to girls and it works way better it's mostly about looks anyway I

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 22124, Informationcapitali and 9 others
DNR also enjoy dick shrinking gains on finasteride and diffuse thinning

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Hueless, karbo and 3 others
DNR also enjoy dick shrinking gains on finasteride and diffuse thinning
all i want in life is to mog people like you to fucking death so you just kill yourself one day, that’s all i want.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, ALP and Deleted member 19551
You are dumb as shit. Eventually you will be a dick to the wrong person and they will completely ruin your life, either physically, financially, or psychological. Be kind to everyone, but don't be afraid to show your teeth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Petsmart, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
If you want to be a sinner then go ahead and follow your advice. Scripture says that you should love thy neighbor and pray for those who persecute you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, ALP, Lux and 1 other person
Golden retard rule. You think you will win in life by being nice? NOT how it fucking works. Winners aren’t nice, they are MANIPULATIVE, they SHOW you different emotions and words than they ACTUALLY FEEL, they act according to the END RESULT, they BULLY OTHERS to get what they want for a specific cause, they ARENT nice because that’s a trait of BEGGINING FOR APPROVAL versus just taking it. You WILL NOT get anywhere in life being nice. Have you ever fucking got anywhere meaningful in a position of power (what you actually truly want inside) by being nice? Or have you at best been a bitch, and even gotten shit talked behind your back, disrespected despite being nice. FUCK THAT.
You're talking about two extremes which both rarely play out in mentally stable people. & the end goal of power for most people is so that they can be worthy of a higher degree of love. If you're some bully that goes the machiavellian route like you describe nobody ends up loving the real you & you get a lot more hate & enemies than if you had just been a regular guy w some values. Life isn't 100% power there's also hedonism & community & experience chasing etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, koalendo, TrestIsBest and 2 others
You are dumb as shit. Eventually you will be a dick to the wrong person and they will completely ruin your life, either physically, financially, or psychology. Be kind to everyone, but don't be afraid to show your teeth.
No, it’s YOU who’s retarded. Basically your logic is “somebody with MORE power than me can take power over me, so I’ll be HIS BITCH in order to not get beat up”.

That’s LITERALLY your logic. Repeat it back to me a different way. You are literally advocating for being a cuck.

What the fuck do I get if I follow your route pal??? Being a fucking BEAT DOG??? No, you are so delusional you don’t realize life ISNT FAIR and you’ll get beat ANYWAYS despite being nice. You actually think you are gonna get further by being a cuckhold than just racing straight towards being a king. Holy fuck dude open your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21001, Atem Rah and 1 other person
You're talking about two extremes which both rarely play out in mentally stable people. & the end goal of power for most people is so that they can be worthy of a higher degree of love. If you're some bully that goes the machiavellian route like you describe nobody ends up loving the real you & you get a lot more hate & enemies than if you had just been a regular guy w some values. Life isn't 100% power there's also hedonism & community & experience chasing etc etc.
life is 100% power. All of us are inheritedly trying to get power. it’s literally all we care about. not just power over others, power in ALL areas of life.

happiness = the feeling that you are now overcoming some obstacle and rising in power.

sadness = the feeling you are losing to some obstacle and losing power

depression = the feeling that an obstacle cannot be overcome and you will never have power.

leg lengthening, steroids, surgery, mogging, ALL of it in an attempt to have MORE than others, MORE control, MORE attention, MORE POWER.

it keeps going. all we care about is power.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21001, copemaxxeer and 6 others
all i want in life is to mog people like you to fucking death so you just kill yourself one day, that’s all i want.

You can't mog shit with the amount of hair strands on your head. Cry for those follicles.

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and AlexanderTheGreat
You can't mog shit with the amount of hair strands on your head. Cry for those follicles.
guess you’re right pal. wonder what im gonna do to mog you to death then huh.

No, it’s YOU who’s retarded. Basically your logic is “somebody with MORE power than me can take power over me, so I’ll be HIS BITCH in order to not get beat up”.

That’s LITERALLY your logic. Repeat it back to me a different way. You are literally advocating for being a cuck.

What the fuck do I get if I follow your route pal??? Being a fucking BEAT DOG??? No, you are so delusional you don’t realize life ISNT FAIR and you’ll get beat ANYWAYS despite being nice. You actually think you are gonna get further by being a cuckhold than just racing straight towards being a king. Holy fuck dude open your eyes.
In no way did I ever say to be a bitch for someone above you. I am saying that it is retarded to be a dick to everyone, as you will eventually run into someone who will make you regret it. Have you ever heard of the quote, "walk softly, but carry a big stick?" That is what I am preaching. Be kind, be polite, and don't be afraid to bare your teeth if someone attempts to run over you.

Another important thing that you seem to forgot is reputation. This is one of the most important aspects of a person, a good reputation, amplifies people's perception of you, while a bad one does the opposite. Your Machiavellian way of approaching people, will give you a reputation of betrayal, mistrust, and disrespect. Horrible reputation for anyone in any position of power. However a good reputation, one of cooperation, fairness, and honesty will make you more admired and respected among people. People will trust you more and give you more slack. Look at Warren Buffet, he is known for his fair and honest dealings with people and is one of the most powerful men on the planet.

Of course sometimes deceit and manipulation are necessary in this world, but it is best to use those indirectly, so no blame can be passed on to you.

It’s a mog or be mogged world.

Looks mogging
Height mogging
Status mogging
Money mogging
Social skills mogging

If you are mogged in all these areas you WON’T be happy.

Monks are coperz that meditate is a temple and eat noodles all day. They aren’t slaying or eating $1000 dinners with their rich friends.

Muh relinquish your material desires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and ALP
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 13787 and Lux
It’s a mog or be mogged world.

Looks mogging
Height mogging
Status mogging
Money mogging
Social skills mogging

If you are mogged in all these areas you WON’T be happy.

Monks are coperz that meditate is a temple and eat noodles all day. They aren’t slaying or eating $1000 dinners with their rich friends.

Muh material desires
life is 100% power. All of us are inheritedly trying to get power. it’s literally all we care about. not just power over others, power in ALL areas of life.

happiness = the feeling that you are now overcoming some obstacle and rising in power.

sadness = the feeling you are losing to some obstacle and losing power

depression = the feeling that an obstacle cannot be overcome and you will never have power.

leg lengthening, steroids, surgery, mogging, ALL of it in an attempt to have MORE than others, MORE control, MORE attention, MORE POWER.

it keeps going. all we care about is power.
I will pray that you guys find Jesus.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and ALP
I will pray that you guys find Jesus.
Aren’t you rich off of youtube? Are you not happy that you have high income?

You are literally money mogging your average wageslave to death.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Your argument implies that machiavellian, dark triad manipulative people ARENT loved, which is completely false. Many dark triad people are loved. Celebrities which are all hedonist degenerate tranny illuminati psychopaths are loved to death by millionz. Not only that, they're more successful at attracting people and keeping them attracted

Unless you're gonna cope by saying "that's not true love", which then I'll ask you to define what true love is. True love expressed through actions is simply providing someone with either an incorporeal or physical entity that will improve their material/psychological experience in life if we set aside lust and the desire to procreate, and how that's essentially the center of what romantic "love" is

OP's thread might be bombastic, but it's legit at its core. Even if you looked at the most selfless, altruistic form of love a human being can possibly give another - being a parent, your mother is still whether she realizes it or not expressing this seemingly selfless love to you because you're her ovary and she needed to bust a nut to keep her lineage alive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Rt-Rust1, BoneDensity and 3 others
Your argument implies that machiavellian, dark triad manipulative people ARENT loved, which is completely false. Many dark triad people are loved. Celebrities which are all hedonist degenerate tranny illuminati psychopaths are loved by death by million. Not only that, they're more successful at attracting people and keeping them attracted

Unless you're gonna cope by saying "that's not true love", which then I'll ask you to define what true love is. True love expressed through actions is simply providing someone with either an incorporeal of physical entity that will improve their material/psychological experience in life if we set aside lust and the desire to procreate, and how that's essentially the center of what romantic "love" is

OP's thread might be bombastic, but it's legit at its core. Even if you looked at the most selfless, altruistic form of love a human being can possibly give another - being a parent, your mother is still whether she realizes it or not expressing this seemingly selfless love to you because you're her ovary and she needed to bust a nut to keep her lineage alive
They are not "loved to death by millions". Fans are worth jack shit. My last video is sitting at over 15,000 comments and countless DMs but they are just a number in a database. It's all fake. People who aren't famous will never understand that fanboys/fangirls mean nothing. 0 dopamine or validation at all. Why do you think famous people never reply to comments?

The only thing that matters is your personal relationships and how God is going to judge you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, A23ghskung and Kingcel32
They are not "loved to death by millions". Fans are worth jack shit. My last video is sitting at over 10,000 comments and countless DMs but they are just a number in a database. It's all fake. People who aren't famous will never understand that fanboys/fanboys mean nothing. 0 dopamine or validation at all.

The only thing that matters is how God is going to judge you.
Eat shit and kill yourself you retarded fucking loser. No body even loves you in a shithole forum full of incels that are the only people that can empathize with your garbage life. Embarrassing lol

Fans give celebrities MONEY. They give them social traffic. The people that consume their content and artistic output regardless where its from is how they make money. Money is the only thing you need to not starve to death. That's a good start if I say so myself from a survival standpoint, and starvation is not far fetched. Stop showing up to work as an average person and you'll starve

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 16220, ALP and 1 other person
Eat shit and kill yourself you retarded fucking loser. No body even loves you in a shithole forum full of incels that are the only people that can empathize with your garbage life. Embarrassing lol

Fans give celebrities MONEY. They give them social traffic. The people that consume their content and artistic output regardless where its from is how they make money. Money is the only thing you need to not starve to death. That's a good start if I say so myself from a survival standpoint, and starvation is not far fetched. Stop showing up to work as an average person and you'll starve
Who cares about love on a forum? I am only here to help. God and Jesus will always love me.

I make $100k+ each month. It means nothing from a social perspective. Buying a Lamborghini, expensive clothes, or big mansion would be a sin. The money I make is for the glory of God. I would get the same result working as a surgeon, but without all the fans annoying me 24/7.

You don't need money to not starve. I grew up on the streets and got food from picking berries/mushrooms in the forest, catching fish, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and whiteissuperior
Who cares about love on a forum? I am only here to help. God and Jesus will always love me.

I make $100k+ each month. It means nothing from a social perspective. Buying a Lamborghini, expensive clothes, or big mansion would be a sin. The money I make is for the glory of God. I would get the same result working as a surgeon, but without all the fans annoying me 24/7.

You don't need money to not starve. I grew up on the streets and got food from picking berries/mushrooms in the forest, catching fish, etc.
you and Biggdink are the biggest geniuses on this site Mashallah

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7725

I agree bro. Use your money for the charity of God and send me 1k USD to feed my hungry belly. Blessings to you and to Jesus of nazareth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Rt-Rust1, Tenshi and 3 others
I agree bro. Use your money for the charity of God and send me 1k USD to feed my hungry belly. Blessings to you and to Jesus of nazareth
Give a man a fish, and he will be full for a day. Teach a man to catch fish, and he will never be hungry again. My advice is available to all children of God and believers of Christ. You, however, are a sinner and will turn on your brother as Cain turned on Abel.

you were not very nice when you doxxed my face :feelskek:

• JFL
They are not "loved to death by millions". Fans are worth jack shit. My last video is sitting at over 15,000 comments and countless DMs but they are just a number in a database. It's all fake. People who aren't famous will never understand that fanboys/fangirls mean nothing. 0 dopamine or validation at all. Why do you think famous people never reply to comments?

The only thing that matters is your personal relationships and how God is going to judge you.
Cam you pm me your yt Channel ? Maybe I've watched it before inadvertently

Give a man a fish, and he will be full for a day. Teach a man to catch fish, and he will never be hungry again. My advice is available to all children of God and believers of Christ. You, however, are a sinner and will turn on your brother as Cain turned on Abel.
I knew you'd say this exact same thing. How about u teach me how to fish and feed me just once if u are so fucking stacked. Boasting about material possessions is not moral

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21192, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
before even reading this i already know you aren't a nice person. you don't actually care about doing things, or being nice to people. being nice means doing good without expecting anything in return.

being nice just for the sake of it is a divine quality that transcends basic human selfishness. being kind and polite will benefit you in life.

there is also being too nice which is a fear of conflict or not being liked. there is a time to be a dick, and there is a time to be kind.

i can hardly read this jumbled sperg out anyway. life is transactional yes, but lol that also makes life fair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 16220
I knew you'd say this exact same thing. How about u teach me how to fish and feed me just once if u are so fucking stacked. Boasting about material possessions is not moral
I don't boast about anything. I am just trying to inspire people.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 21192 and 4 others
I genuinely hope u get ran over by a tractor
I recommend you read the story in scripture of Cain and Abel. God still loves us all, even if he grants certain gifts to others. I was not gifted, I simply used my work ethic and trust in God to grind.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I recommend you read the story in scripture of stallone and stallone. stallone still loves us all, even if he grants certain gifts to others. I was not gifted, I simply used my work ethic and trust in stallone to grind.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and koalendo
OP, you sound like a small, framelet butthurt guy all the time while you are 6'4. are you lying to us?
larry david television GIF

Keep barking

being nice is a good way to lock in friends and you can later manipulate them. though people have treated me better irl because of my looksprovement

• +1
Being nice with chad face = gentleman
Being nice with incel face = beta
Being a badboy with chad face = dark traid chad
Being a badboy with incel face = school shooter :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
I like being nice because people are fake nice to me. Im pretty emotional so even if someone says a compliment from me being polite it makes my day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and androgenic
NATIVE PLEASE INVITE ME BACK TO UR DISCORD THANK YOU !!

With some people you get alot further by beung nice to them.
With some people you have to be unfriendly to not get fucked by them.

Be flexible in this matter. imo

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, koalendo and Deleted member 19551