Being nice to people doesn't cost anything

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Just realized this :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Being mean doesn't either

What the hell are you talking about? It takes a shit ton of energy to be nice to people. You have to concentrate on what they say. You have to think before you speak. You have to be careful in what you say and don't say. You have to smile. You you to look them in the eye. How to tell me you have never been nice to someone with out telling me you have never been nice to someone.

What the hell are you talking about? It takes a shit ton of energy to be nice to people. You have to concentrate on what they say. You have to think before you speak. You have to be careful in what you say and don't say. You have to smile. You you to look them in the eye. How to tell me you have never been nice to someone with out telling me you have never been nice to someone.
I don't think it's that exhausting
Maybe I'm naturally nice

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
chud just does what he wants. But yea being nice doesn't hurt tbh.

Just be a nice guy theory.

I think what OP is trying to say is "being decent doesn't cost anything"

Being a bona fide "nice" person has to come naturally, otherwise it is extremely draining

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and OldRooster
I think what OP is trying to say is "being decent doesn't cost anything"

Being a bona fide "nice" person has to come naturally, otherwise it is extremely draining
I don't think it's draining, when I'm nice to people most of them, like 99% are nice to me too

I don't think it's draining, when I'm nice to people most of them, like 99% are nice to me too
Good for you then.

Either you're a natural or you haven't put in that much effort and are mistaking being "decent" for being "nice"

stfu nigger

• WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung