Being non white is too depressing

he is in kazakhastan and he even posted a guy who mogs this colton haynes

in white countries (not us), amount of chads and good looking people is large af
Meh I didnt post a guy who mogs Colton tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
wtf? average white guy in my country is 6ft tall in good shape and with good facial structure
OMFG you're like a foid. You only notice the most attractive and tall white men and filter out the rest :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0hMan, Marsiere214, zharupodrugu and 4 others
its pretty known here that ethnics do a lot better irl than on dating apps

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Realistically a white chad is about as rare as unicorn. Less than. 15% of the world is white of that only the top 1% have a chad face and among them ones who are between 18-25 and are gymcelled must be even lower. So realistically the white chads you are talking about are less than top 0.1% and you'll probably meet see one irl and will only see them on the internet and instagram videos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, Tyronecell, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
Have you tried the uk/ london?
I think it would be like 15-25, I expect to get there more than in Stockholm since there are more ethnics and it’s a 9m city

• JFL
he is in kazakhastan and he even posted a guy who mogs this colton haynes

in white countries (not us), amount of chads and good looking people is large af
OK what should an ethnic like OP do to get a gf then?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 24444
OMFG you're like a foid. You only notice the most attractive and tall white men and filter out the rest :lul:
no i dont. average guy is pretty good looking, ok maybe u are from united states of israel and it changes eveyrhting.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 24444
Realistically a white chad is about as rare as unicorn. Less than. 15% of the world is white of that only the top 1% have a chad face and among them ones who are between 18-25 and are gymcelled must be even lower. So realistically the white chads you are talking about are less than top 0.1% and you'll probably meet see one irl and will only see them on the internet and instagram videos.
Lol nowhere near 1% of whites have a chad face.

• WTF
no i dont. average guy is pretty good looking, ok maybe u are from united states of israel and it changes eveyrhting.
What country are you from?

Dude I'm swedish and the last time i got attention from a white girl/had sex with her was when i was 16 rest were all asian
Then you are not a normie, simple as that

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
White MTN gets 50-70 likes a day, white normie is more than enough
Wtf, I thought I was living good with 1 like once every 3 days on Tinder!

true its time to end it, kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, zharupodrugu, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
That explains it.
every country in baltics and scandinavia is filled with tall good looking guys

if you want to look at short subhumans i advice you take a trip to milan or paris

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 24444
Are you suggest the percentage of whites with chad face to be higher or lower?
Lower, an actual chad, for every respective race, is insanely rare.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Jason Voorhees
@Manletmachine you had enough?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Being white is too depressing
its brutal these days

white women going interracial and ethnic males using white women as psychological manipulation

white brah spots a ethnic male in the club and will beg and plead for the ethnic male to exit due to fear of the ethnic male dancing with white women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 33136, Chadeep and 3 others
its brutal these days

white women going interracial and ethnic males using white women as psychological manipulation

white brah spots a ethnic male in the club and will beg and plead for the ethnic male to exit due to fear of the ethnic male dancing with white women
At least you don’t have a good post rep ratio unlike him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, SurgeryEnjoyer, 444 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Gaygymmaxx and StrangerDanger
you're more focused on tinder likes than having sex
Forgive me if I'm being presumptuous, but are these two things not heavily correlated? 💀

• +1
you get 100plus in india and arab with kpop halo for sure
Why do I care abt those? It’s all about getting 99+ in less than a day in a competitive area

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@TRUE_CEL remove your ugh react

Forgive me if I'm being presumptuous, but are these two things not heavily correlated? 💀
yes but not necessarily

if you get 50 likes and convert to 3 dates and have sex once and another guy gets 70 likes and convert to 6 dates and have sex once why does it matter who got more likes

• +1
Recently asked tiktokcel to do it and it was horrible, I don’t want to embarrass myself again
I actually wanted to jerk off to the pics but if you want me to do an experiment I could do it

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 24444
yes but not necessarily

if you get 50 likes and convert to 3 dates and have sex once and another guy gets 70 likes and convert to 6 dates and have sex once why does it matter who got more likes
It’s all about how you do in the west anyway, I don’t care abt local foids

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
@Shieda_Kayn

@Reformed @twilight

yes but not necessarily

It matters because likes are correlated with dates and you just made up two fictional people with fictional ratios to make a fictional point about nothing

• +1
I mean like I get ok results in my shithole(15 likes in the first hour) but it’s all about how you do in a competitive area