Being non white is too depressing

I mean like I get ok results in my shithole(15 likes in the first hour) but it’s all about how you do in a competitive area
I'm nearly done ascending but im too high inhib for dating apps

Need to microdose lsd to fix my brain

(srs)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 24444
It matters because likes are correlated with dates and you just made up two fictional people with fictional ratios to make a fictional point about nothing
Except his whole life is "fictional" since he makes experiments in countries he will never live in, so it's all about nothing indeed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 23819 and Deleted member 24444
552721 421799231170209 544093343 n

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 24444
Idk why you have a victim mindset and always look up to the negative things
You can't be white so fuck that thing out of your mind , do the best from what you have.
You can kpopmax

• Ugh..
Obed.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Tyronecell, Looks234 and 1 other person
true

• +1
Except his whole life is "fictional" since he makes experiments in countries he will never live in, so it's all about nothing indeed.
It’s all about your stats in a competitive area

Im considered white on my country

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
I just saw some postings from @looksmaxxer234 and @Blackgymmax abkut Tinder experiments with ethnic chads and they do consistently shit:feelsbadman:(20-50 likes a day). I’m thinking about giving up on looksmaxing since I will probably go from 14 to 40 likes a day which is from it’s over to it’s over.

@5.5psl I was going to tag you in his cringe threads but got depressed again
Its literally the best time in history to be ethnic in terms of SMV lfmao

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Trilogy and Deleted member 24444
I just saw some postings from @looksmaxxer234 and @Blackgymmax abkut Tinder experiments with ethnic chads and they do consistently shit:feelsbadman:(20-50 likes a day). I’m thinking about giving up on looksmaxing since I will probably go from 14 to 40 likes a day which is from it’s over to it’s over.

id say ethnic chads have a good chance irl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Gaygymmaxx and aesthetic beauty
Tbh I feel like BBC halo just saves subhuman and LTN black guys from inceldom
Only if they're tall or thugmaxxed which is a form of statusmaxxing/betabuxxing. Urklecels and truecel looking dudes are still finished,

Tbh I feel like BBC halo just saves subhuman and LTN black guys from inceldom
How did the latino and arab chads do? Was it just Indian and Asian chads who did poorly or all nonwhite dudes?

Being ethnic (not counting blacks or mixed ppl) is probably the biggest death sentence tbh
Ethnic = shit genetic quality

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 24444
How did the latino and arab chads do? Was it just Indian and Asian chads who did poorly or all nonwhite dudes?
Latino idk but arab did pretty bad as well according to @looksmaxxer234

Yeah p much what everyone said, unless ur of the Chad verity u should either rope or er at that point it comes down to luck and being born Chad of any race is luck based, will Chad have success with other races? Most definitely, does he want to? Prob not he’s only into stacy or equivalent ladies who have also hit the genetic lottery of having a few mm of bone or unique features in comparison to her counterparts.

that's why you gotta whitemax bro, lighten skin and get eye pigment laser removal

it depends on the race, if you're asian and dark skin indian yes it's over even if you're chad, but if you're a black (not too dark light brown skin) or middle eastern you will still slay hard as a chad of those ethnicities

• So Sad
Hmmm maybe my best to s 37 like a day in my country so idkn but a chad is a chad white or not.

• Hmm...
if your asian my condolences bro idk what to say

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Scandi men are constantly crying in their right wing Forum that jamals are taking their women. White people do good in shithole countries but they are struggling in their home country.

• Hmm...
Being non-Obed is depressing af

Influencer db1acf5a 1649102722882 original  cr0 178 1284 1284   fmjpg  jpeg

Ideal for slaying fertile prime white women

• +1
White MTN gets 50-70 likes a day, white normie is more than enough
Maybe in some SEA gook shithole lol, no MTN is getting that many anywhere on the planet unless they’re geomaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, negativetiltedheart and Deleted member 24444