being oldcel is just brutal

galego123

galego123

Kraken
i can see how bitter, sad and desperate my brother is at 27.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Gonthar, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
i love it tbh no pressure to go out and waste money on drinks every weekend, no pressure to slay, less fomo. just content low cortisol life with my gf

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel, Deleted member 17791, aBetterMii and 2 others
All technology is playing god if that is - De Grey fighting the agepill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: galego123
i love it tbh no pressure to go out and waste money on drinks every weekend, no pressure to slay, less fomo. just content low cortisol life with my gf
well if you have a gf its ok. but my brother is single and he spends all his money on dumb expensive shit that nobody cares about

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and aBetterMii
27 is old? :feelswhy:

• +1
Being oldcel is brutal when you’re trying to make up for lost time on what you missed out on in your youth!!!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and galego123
there is a point of no return tho
Where is that? I’m 24 so probs about there already tbh

But I always feel like if you improve yourself at any age it’s not like you’ll end up regrettting it?

• +1
Where is that? I’m 24 so probs about there already tbh

But I always feel like if you improve yourself at any age it’s not like you’ll end up regrettting it?
I agree plus you can LARP as younger if you take care of yourself.

but when you cant get JBs anymore it gets brutal

I larp as younger - I think I look 21-22, so I look a bit younger but only by a couple of years so I can’t get complacent and time is still very limited for me

• +1
I dont want jbs i want 24-29 goth girls or nonslutty hqnps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend, galego123 and 1 other person
But being old is brutal yes

• +1
28 yo crew checking in , still feel youthful though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Moldovancel

i swear you all have mental health problems. jbs are undeveloped, it's legit impossible for me to find them sexy. minimum 19 yo and fully developed.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 18244 and galego123
funny, it's the opposite for me

was ready and prepared to commit suicide at 21

life better than ever late 20s

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, oldcell, galego123 and 1 other person
I larp as younger - I think I look 21-22, so I look a bit younger but only by a couple of years so I can’t get complacent and time is still very limited for me
same im 20 and look 18 i can larp for ages to get JBs

i swear you all have mental health problems. jbs are undeveloped, it's legit impossible for me to find them sexy. minimum 19 yo and fully developed.
oldcel cope

• +1
oldcel cope
god you're retarded loser. couldn't give a shit about age i have god tier collagen and hair, get old and die subhumans.

• +1
28 yo crew checking in , still feel youthful though.
Same

You’re as old as your hairline. If you’re NW0 everything’s peachy :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and the BULL
i can see how bitter, sad and desperate my brother is at 27.
He's still young, still has a few years left in him, after 30 it gets tough...

• +1
god you're retarded loser. couldn't give a shit about age i have god tier collagen and hair, get old and die subhumans.
whatever i dont like you either when i said I was leaving the forum you said i was a shitty user

He's still young, still has a few years left in him, after 30 it gets tough...
why is never the unsuccessful ppl who say this too
i never see realized ppl trying to make younger ppl panick

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
whatever i dont like you either when i said I was leaving the forum you said i was a shitty user
why do you all mix up forum character with real life stuff though
i didn't personally insulted you, just didn't liked your posts.

because fot the average man its usually over at late 20s. you have to be blind to not see it

funny, it's the opposite for me

was ready and prepared to commit suicide at 21

life better than ever late 20s
Financial situation? Bc you got a good job or your face improved?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Survivor bias.
12341408_1012287255507950_1659666687616164676_n.png

• +1
Financial situation? Bc you got a good job or your face improved?

perspective shift primarily

if anything i should be in hell mentally rn for what i did to myself, i gave myself the worst possible hand for looks and frame i could have

slight improvements overall but nothing crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Survivor bias.
12341408_1012287255507950_1659666687616164676_n.png
?? what you mean?? normal ppl aren't this obsessed with looks and sex. you all seem like you have some problem, should do like me and visit a therapist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: galego123 and Gonthar
?? what you mean?? normal ppl aren't this obsessed with looks and sex. you all seem like you have some problem, should do like me and visit a therapist.
Therapy is a scam.

• +1
perspective shift primarily

if anything i should be in hell mentally rn for what i did to myself, i gave myself the worst possible hand for looks and frame i could have

slight improvements overall but nothing crazy
Do you wageslave or did you somehow overcome the rat race pill through youtubemaxxing like 6'3 and forever gymcelling?

what did you do to yourself?

jfl I remember you from lookism. Iconic username and pinhead avi. Idk why I remember this but you said something about humans being "bags of water and protein walking around". Should've kept your name the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: galego123 and Gonthar
no even if he/she says quite obvious things it helps seeing them from a different perspective.
No it doesn't, it's just words, just blah-blah-blah, it doesn't do anything, there's no realization that suddenly changes something inside you, so you leave from there and completely change your life and destiny.

• +1
No it doesn't, it's just words, just blah-blah-blah, it doesn't do anything, there's no realization that suddenly changes something inside you, so you leave from there and completely change your life and destiny.
idk how to help you bro. i'm not looking at the future with misery and fear, there are shit i want to do, i want to have a career, honestly love and all that shit it's cool but it isn't all of that. just don't miss out.

idk how to help you bro. i'm not looking at the future with misery and fear, there are shit i want to do, i want to have a career, honestly love and all that shit it's cool but it isn't all of that. just don't miss out.
Well, you're probably still young, go out there and do your best!

Well, you're probably still young, go out there and do your best!
idc bro i don't really crave it,i already had gfs in high school and college. if i can still find HQNP good otherwise it won't matter. life is not a precise scheme that you must follow

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
28 yo elder here, i’ve already reached acceptance, i know i’m rotting and running against time to try to enjoy the last bits of my youth

workcelling like crazy to get surgeries and finally try to get some kind of happiness in the last 3-4 years of youth i still have, earlier i would get revolted with my life, but i’m past that point, it wasn’t my fault anyway, like is a big roulette, it’s all based on luck and i didn’t have it

it’s kinda funny too, cause my libido is going away by the year, every time i feel less and less will to have sex, maybe it will be too late by then

• So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt