BEING ON THIS SITE 24/7 FUCKS YOU UP

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
This site isn’t any good other than looksmax info. However even that’s shit now cause nearly every question has been answered. From exposing your balls to red light to cutting off your buccinator muscle with a kitchen knife, every looksmax is already out there

We should just make a detailed list of looksmaxxing info. Log out, start working towards your goals and ascend. Maybe off topic is good but that’s just shitposting and racebait which gets repetitive over time

If you’re not actively looksmaxxing, you’ve probably already lost all hope or are just here to shitpost and farm reacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 5180, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Ugh, it sure does. It's just like playing video games in my opinion
Yeah. A little posting here and there is fine, but if you dedicate 10 hours of your day on this site while doing fuck all, then you deserve to be incel

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 12234 and GripMaxxing
Do you think I will become a permavirgin if I hit 30,000 posts?
As long as your looksmaxxing and you’re not wasting too much valuable time, you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
This is why I have no sympathy for incels anymore lol. Because they do nothing to improve their lives and are pretty delusional when it comes to actual relationships. Even if you're aren't some super attractive dudes, looks is just how you reel someone in, not how you keep them lol. I speak personally as someone who gets alot of women and have personally dealt with women catching feelings for me. Looks don't mean shit if you're looking for a relationship or if you aren't compatible with the person you attracted. And if you aren't improving anything in your life, you deserve to have a low SMV. Incels don't deserve respect.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Time online 55d 2h 49m

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, oldcelloser, Deleted member 9274 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and GripMaxxing