Being racist could save your life

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Cop pulled over to help this nigger and the nigger executes him and steals his car

If everyone was racist not only would no one fall for that nigger’s trap but that nigger would be in the mud huts of africa where he belongs away from any civilized nation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joka, Darkeningstar, zurzolo and 10 others
That ones on thr dumb cop. Ypu don't stop someone random on a high way and get so close to a stranger. Literally 101 of detaining someone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Imretarded?, Nirvana and 3 others
These American blacks are insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, nuisance, Suns9999 and 2 others
Cop pulled over to help this nigger and the nigger executes him and steals his car

If everyone was racist not only would no one fall for that nigger’s trap but that nigger would be in the mud huts of africa where he belongs away from any civilized nation

African Americans are a differnet breed of blacks, the European ones seem pretty civilised

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, rand anon, Suns9999 and 2 others
Okay 🍋 if you say so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Suns9999 and lemonnz
Funny how people expect cops not to racially profile when they commit the majority of gun crime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, lemonnz and Suns9999
Okay 🍋 if you say so.
Statisticians and biologist agree but they’d be risking their career to admit it
IMG 4678

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Suns9999 and Saint Casanova
Water, this is well known. Only races compatible with whites are East Asians, but they’re quite soulless.
It’s funny how people think the only biological thing separating hundreds of thousands of years of evolution is melanin :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It’s funny how people think the only biological thing separating tens of thousands of years of evolution is melanin :feelskek:
Different brain wirings across all races. Everyone likes to mention that blacks are superior at sprinting due to a high concentration of fast twitch muscle fibres but not talk about how whites have superior brain capacity.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, rand anon, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Even me as a black African I don’t trust African Americans they are all criminals most of them infact 1/3 of their men are felons these are serious fucking crimes so guys please stay safe from these animals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, rand anon and lemonnz
Look at how many lives this animal ruined because whites are too good to them!

Attachments

• A20FE9B8-27C5-4B9B-9E5E-597838A5152B.jpeg
    A20FE9B8-27C5-4B9B-9E5E-597838A5152B.jpeg
    502.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
nevER relax:feelsbaton:

• +1
Statisticians and biologist agree but they’d be risking their career to admit it
View attachment 3218597
This is true lol. Anonymous polls on scientists show they all either believe genetics is mostly or party a determining factor of intelligence.

The idea that it's just environment is outside dogma pushed on science.

These are the same people pushed against genetic hygiene policies to improve the human condition. We could be applying social and genetic engineering to create utopia by now.

• +1
This is true lol. Anonymous polls on scientists show they all either believe genetics is mostly or party a determining factor of intelligence.

The idea that it's just environment is outside dogma pushed on science.

These are the same people pushed against genetic hygiene policies to improve the human condition. We could be applying social and genetic engineering to create utopia by now.
Selective breeding has been shown to work on fruits and could very well work with humans. If we got this smart by natural chance one can only imagine how intelligent we can become if we reimplement eugenics. Even if it doesn’t go well off the bat, over time we’ll improve and help an infinite number of people by curing many diseases, cancers, and improving capabilities.

But what’s the cost for helping an infinite number of people in the future? A few human lives of today, so apparently that’s enough to call it off, even though I bet there are people willing to volunteer as a subject to this for science.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Selective breeding has been shown to work on fruits and could very well work with humans. If we got this smart by natural chance one can only imagine how intelligent we can become if we reimplement eugenics. Even if it doesn’t go well off the bat, over time we’ll improve and help an infinite number of people by curing many diseases, cancers, and improving capabilities.

But what’s the cost for helping an infinite number of people in the future? A few human lives of today, so apparently that’s enough to call it off, even though I bet there are people willing to volunteer as a subject to this for science.
And remember. No one needs to suffer from eugenics lol. You can just give them a vasectomy. They can fuck, do whatever, just never reproduce.

Also you only need to make sure the healthy reproduce more often. If they have 2.5 kids on average compared to a national average of 2, they will improve gene pool. That's how evolution works too, these random mutations are seldom huge advantages, more like 1-5% more easily pass on their genes. The phenotype becomes more common each generation until the species at large has clearly changed.

I can suggest a system that would fix the dysgenic style birth rates.

Give taxbreaks to degenerates to sterilize themselves and or if they do not have kids. Give same taxbreaks to healthy people to have kids.

• +1
Peak American moment. :feelskek:

• So Sad
Even me as a black African I don’t trust African Americans they are all criminals most of them infact 1/3 of their men are felons these are serious fucking crimes so guys please stay safe from these animals
That's because they got 20% of white DNA on average, makes them all fucked up. You thought the Nation of Islam was joking when it spoke of Yakub's evil creations? Just 20% of evil DNA can do this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz and RecessedCel5
I wonder what socioeconomic factors led him to do this :unsure:
C'mon man u gotta understand that the whiteys pulling him over caused that brother to spill some of his grape drank! How else was he supposed to react??

• JFL
I wish I was more racist against my own kind when I was younger :cautious:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and lemonnz