being rich doesn’t save me

rxdeR

rxdeR

Iron
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Posts
115
Reputation
49
My parents are one of the most wealthiest and well known persons in my city . In class people often call me arrogant just because i’m rich but i never speak to them or anything like that. I buy myself expensive clothes , fragrances, but i never get a compliment.Mostly of my friends used me for my money and to get connections and i felt like a toy for them so rn i got 2-3 close friends that don’t care about me being rich.Status isn’t that important, if i was a lhtn-hhtn imagine the recognition i had by women
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhnts
Money will save you bae
 
Saves you from being completely hopeless
 
I buy myself expensive clothes , fragrances, but i never get a compliment
why do you do this instead of trying to improve your appearance :unsure:
 
saves me, i have more money than i know what to do with
 
saves me, i have more money than i know what to do with
1791361880461
 
i’m trying to improve my appearance but it’s not a short process it will take some months
Have u considered hardmaxxing what is ur height? Do u give oldmoney vibes?
 
Lol if you were broke you'd have 0 friends instead of 2-3, and you wouldn't have the option to even be "used for money". You don't know how good you got it. Leverage your wealth better.
 
My parents are one of the most wealthiest and well known persons in my city . In class people often call me arrogant just because i’m rich but i never speak to them or anything like that. I buy myself expensive clothes , fragrances, but i never get a compliment.Mostly of my friends used me for my money and to get connections and i felt like a toy for them so rn i got 2-3 close friends that don’t care about me being rich.Status isn’t that important, if i was a lhtn-hhtn imagine the recognition i had by women
True, status just gets you used, it's only really a halo if you look good, you're much better off being good looking and low income but at least you have the money to ascend, I'll never have the money to get all the surgeries I want😪 I'll have to compromise with filler instead of implants.
 
Have u considered hardmaxxing what is ur height? Do u give oldmoney vibes?
yea i like to dress in the old money style but i think i’m tall enough i’m 6’3 and i still got more to grow
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
yea i like to dress in the old money style but i think i’m tall enough i’m 6’3 and i still got more to grow
Nigga is living life on easy mode. I am not envious i am happy for u on god.
 
Lol if you were broke you'd have 0 friends instead of 2-3, and you wouldn't have the option to even be "used for money". You don't know how good you got it. Leverage your wealth better.
I know i am blessed never said i wasn’t but i just want people to see me as a normal guy, maybe if i was middle class i would have had more friends
 
Nigga is living life on easy mode. I am not envious i am happy for u on god.
thank you like i said i know i am blessed i just want to experience some love
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
better than being a poor ltn
 
thank you like i said i know i am blessed i just want to experience some love
How old are u sonion? Does it make u feel better if I tell u that i lost my v card when I was 23?
 
How old are u sonion? Does it make u feel better if I tell u that i lost my v card when I was 23?
I am currently 16 and i hate the fact that i see couples absolutely everywhere and i can’t talk to a girl
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Geoff2024
I am currently 16 and i hate the fact that i see couples absolutely everywhere and i can’t talk to a girl
Hold on it will get better lil bro
 
I know i am blessed never said i wasn’t but i just want people to see me as a normal guy, maybe if i was middle class i would have had more friends
No
 
it will get better with age, also money buys time and freedom which in turn allows you to improve your looks more, so it kinda does save you if you use it to your full advantage.
 
it will get better with age, also money buys time and freedom which in turn allows you to improve your looks more, so it kinda does save you if you use it to your full advantage.
that’s what im trying right now , to improve my physical aspect
 
Dm me OP

I could coach you throughout your looksmaxxing journey for a cheap price 💸💸💸

No, I am not going to take advantage of you financially. Trust me.
 
Hey if you need help with socialization and status, DM me I've written a book on how to be liked and respected in our current Gen-Z society
 

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
10
Views
55
swaggers
swaggers
algerianmogger
Replies
8
Views
82
algerianmogger
algerianmogger
J.bass
Replies
60
Views
411
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
sørenyuko
Replies
1
Views
29
Mr Test
Mr Test
vitobassu
Replies
6
Views
80
IHATEINDIANS
IHATEINDIANS

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top