SoundnVision
Fire
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2023
- Posts
- 20,462
- Reputation
- 23,656
I can't look at women now without thinking a lot of them have been fucked by a dog
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Why? It’s not that commonI can't look at women now without thinking a lot of them have been fucked by a dog
pornbrain to unbelievable degreeI can't look at women now without thinking a lot of them have been fucked by a dog
Bpornbrain to unbelievable degree
Copepornbrain to unbelievable degree
yeahIt's actually so cringe when ND people here describe it as if it's some dark triad shit, u can be ND and like any regular person "normie" with some sort of differences depending on your condition.
For example, I'm neurodivergent, I have OCD and I'm a normal person, I just have hyper awareness and some weird random patterns, it also comes with a cost as my brain is exhausted most of the time, there are also many more types of neurodivergence.
And if u are too far from normie it's over for ur social life because here u become socially retarded.
And yeah being NT is always better to socialize etc., even including that some ND people have higher functioning abilities.
And also being an introvert or an awkward shy faggot doesn't make u ND.
nd is when imaging a dog rapes femalesCope
Rape?nd is when imaging a dog rapes females
do you hear yourself mate
yeah I seen some of them its not that crazy where you would think abt it everydayRape?
They willingly bend over dude
All the vids are out there jfl
Well if you're fine knowing thousands of women bang their dogs, you do you fellayeah I seen some of them its not that crazy where you would think abt it everyday
Meds can have side effectsYeah, it makes me feel superior sometimes tbh. It’s the only reason I don’t take meds i feel like I’d lose a part of myself I like, even if it’s exhausting.