being running old experiments over the last few months

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
im currently decent looking myself but lack a full gymcel physique

so ive being doing old experiments , for example CLs vs HTN gymcell 6ft guys and every single time the htn gymcel will clear them the fuck out. i even ran a waisan gymcel and he went fucking nuculear vs a med chadlite who was slightly gymcelled

i think people are underestimating the sex appeal a gymcelled body brings. this is in australia also where girls i think like football / rugby players who are often gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, NorwoodAscender, edodalic29 and 3 others

so ive being doing old experiments , for example CLs vs HTN gymcell 6ft guys and every single time the htn gymcel will clear them the fuck out. i even ran a waisan gymcel and he went fucking nuculear vs a med chadlite who was slightly gymcelled

i think people are underestimating the sex appeal a gymcelled body brings. this is in australia also where girls i think like football / rugby players who are often gymcelled
Can we see some pictures? And have you done anything with a MTN gymcel?

tan, roid, tats

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29, perpetuallytired, datboijj and 1 other person
Can you post pics of the guys u used

Idgaf

Can we see some pictures? And have you done anything with a MTN gymcel?
Depends what u rate Gabe Deutsch

F40606BD 3A08 4F9B BB27 631139E0B90A

I ran him and he went crazy like 5 diff times over the last 2 years

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

Yeah here gym matters a lot. Kinda similar to the U.K. Also Nt matters too, which is unfortunate for the Australian members of this forum.

Even ethnic gym bodies can do alright here but obviously white does far better.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and NorwoodAscender
oh nah i did not mean tats. fuck tats, just a nice golden tan and gymcelled physique mogs
think i should go more tan than my avi? planned on going a bit more

• +1
What would you rate someone like Oliver Forslin without body halo?
Screenshot 2024 07 01 at 20358 am

idk bro hes got such a weird face but his colouring is good , but he wouldnt slay without body

• +1
Reactions: Aero
think i should go more tan than my avi? planned on going a bit more
maybe, for me the more tanned i got the better. the most iois and girls approaching me i got was during my peak tan where girls thought i was like italian or some exotic spanish mogger lmao. i was so fucking tanned but my blue eyes stood out like crazy.

half of being tanned asf is you stand out so much compared to everyone. whites cant compete with your coloruing, and then brown ethnics cant compete w the white bones and light eyes. it mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i was so fucking tanned but my blue eyes stood out like crazy.
I suspected that would be a halo here. Being mixed I'm already naturally tanned (got really lucky that my colouring looks med) and I've already arranged to get my eyes lightened (with a non cope method).

• +1
I suspected that would be a halo here. Being mixed I'm already naturally tanned (got really lucky that my colouring looks med) and I've already arranged to get my eyes lightened (with a non cope method).
what city you from? and age? and mixed as in light skin?

and defs a halo bro

Bump

Gymmaxxing is law

Depends what u rate Gabe Deutsch

, View attachment 3006258

I ran him and he went crazy like 5 diff times over the last 2 years
He's honestly facially HTN. I think it's mostly because of the jaw. But you're right, if he was super skinny or fat he probably would have gotten zero likes.