chrisangeler
latino frontcel
- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Posts
- 2,245
- Reputation
- 1,931
Yes, being short sucks (when I say short I mean 5'6 - 5'9) not giga manlet, this height doesn't automatically mean everything's over.
Use some height boosters, get some surgery and don't be fucking autistic
I say this like I'm not an outgoing guy with connections, mtn+, decent hobbies and have a decent amount of money (especially for an ethnic in cali)
I'm 5'7, I've experienced my fair share of prejudice for being short but since I'm latino, it's expected and so woman will say "Why are short guys so fine" as if ugly short guys don't exist
Use some height boosters, get some surgery and don't be fucking autistic
I say this like I'm not an outgoing guy with connections, mtn+, decent hobbies and have a decent amount of money (especially for an ethnic in cali)
I'm 5'7, I've experienced my fair share of prejudice for being short but since I'm latino, it's expected and so woman will say "Why are short guys so fine" as if ugly short guys don't exist




I have only 6k saved + the amount that my parents agreed in helping me with the surgery