Being Slavic is the worst death sentence imaginable.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
If you're a WASP white guy, even if you're subhuman you still have a great pheno underneath your failos and a few surgeries will ascend you into the htn/chadlite you're destined to be. Most white "subhumans" ascend just by gymmaxxing and dressing NT since they all have good bases. Average WASP would be rated 5 PSL on here if they lightly frauded their pics. There's not a single active WASP normie incel user on this forum.

If you're middle eastern/Indian/Asian, sure u will struggle with white girls if you're not Chad but you still have your own social groups and women who will date you despite being brutally mogged by the average WASP.

If you're black, you are halo'd by default and cannot struggle with dating unless you're an aspie Kevin-ass mf. Even if you fail with white girls, you can easily slay black girls who are slutty af and loyal to black men. If you look at the guys that girls crush on, it's either blue-eyed 6+ PSL white Chads or 3.5 PSL gymmaxxed black normies. Insane that there are many users on here that are black and planning surgeries.

But if you're Slavic, it's legit over for you. You are simply an ugly white guy in the eyes of society. No racial privilege, no sympathy, and no women of your race who will date you. Not only that, but I've yet to see a Slav transcend his pheno with surgery to be able to compete with WASPs. You're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place: you're too ugly to be white, and you're too white to have your own ethnic social group.

Even if you fix your underlying failos, you still won't have the base needed to actually be good looking. Tons of slavs have mogger/normal bones but still look subhuman due to their pheno. You can't even take advantage of the "men age like fine wine" and betabuxx/slay desperate roasties when you're in your 30s since Russian men age like utter shit. Every year I look at my old pictures and instead of looking more mature and robust, I just look older and lose more and more of my collagen.

Literally not a single surgery that Slav normies can do to blend in with WASPs. You're destined to be a straw-haired ogre subhuman outcast for life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, Deleted member 50702, The Grinch and 32 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AnimeNerd, Jəəyʣi, RealNinja and 49 others
Is croatian/serbian slavic? Or are we talking about poland/ukraine/russia etc.

slav people either produce really good looking people (both man and female) or ugly subhumans. there is literally nothing inbetween

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, RealNinja, zura and 8 others
True. I am polish living in the netherlands and it's fucking over. Death-zone.

Ethnics in the netherlands also have it tough, but it's like you say: They tend to have their own ethnic social circles. With ethnic girls that predominantly date only ethnic guys.

There's no such thing for slavs/polish people because you don't have your own identity. You are simply considered 'white', but you can't compete with actual white people. Polish/slav women also have completely 0 loyalty and don't favor dating their own ethnicity.

Some slavs can get away with ogre-maxxing if they are tall/big, but it's a very niche-appeal. Girls like strong/masculine guys, but not when they look like ogres which slavs usually end up looking as.

Ogre

This is what your average slav looks like by his mid 30s. Fucking over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, The Grinch, Skywalker and 20 others
Some slavs can get away with ogre-maxxing if they are tall/big, but it's a very niche-appeal. Girls like strong/masculine guys, but not when they look like ogres which slavs usually end up looking as.

View attachment 1888205

I used antindrogens to un-ogre myself lmao.
4A81AF41 5462 4121 BA43 B28C1EFDC2E9
2020/2022

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 2729, CristianT and 6 others
The neighbor's grass is always greener

Bones

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Worst part is with all this anti-white affirmative action, etc. With slavics being bunched up with whites, slavs are the people most likely to face discrimination and racism.

When there's a quotum of say, 50% white people allowed at place X. The first 'white' people they are going to reject/fire is slavic people.

It's why I can't stand racism/discrimination discussions that bundle slavs with whites. Ethnics get 0 sympathy from me for this reason since I am just as ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, cummy-kaze, Deleted member 26678 and 6 others
And yet I dated models. Hmm… (atleast I was before visiting this forum lmao)
keep coping. u look like a bloated sfs slav potato. maybe some ee "model" with low standards.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Pharmaceutic, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Ok this is actually true and it puzzles me

Does anyone know why this is?

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Worst part is with all this anti-white affirmative action, etc. With slavics being bunched up with whites, slavs are the people most likely to face discrimination and racism.

When there's a quotum of say, 50% white people allowed at place X. The first 'white' people they are going to reject/fire is slavic people.

It's why I can't stand racism/discrimination discussions that bundle slavs with whites. Ethnics get 0 sympathy from me for this reason since I am just as ethnic.
Lmao stfu whyteboi

• +1
race bait bull shit

Damn im gonna delete account rn. Cause most people here either never experienced womens warmth or are mentalcel chads.

True. I am polish living in the netherlands and it's fucking over. Death-zone.

Ethnics in the netherlands also have it tough, but it's like you say: They tend to have their own ethnic social circles. With ethnic girls that predominantly date only ethnic guys.

There's no such thing for slavs/polish people because you don't have your own identity. You are simply considered 'white', but you can't compete with actual white people. Polish/slav women also have completely 0 loyalty and don't favor dating their own ethnicity.

View attachment 1888205

Het is afgelopen

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Damn im gonna delete account rn. Cause most people here either never experienced womens warmth or are mentalcel chads.
u got mad i blackpilled you on the truth lmfao. u look exactly the same (possibly worse unfrauded), but you're squinting and now have a feminine cuck vertically-deficient potato jaw from a botched jaw surgery. Nice job dude, surely you're bagging all the models now.

funny how you chalked it up to using androgens instead of admitting to spending $50k on jaw surgery since you know it's a poor result.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 18879
u got mad i blackpilled you on the truth lmfao. u look exactly the same (possibly worse unfrauded), but you're squinting and now have a feminine cuck vertically-deficient potato jaw from a botched jaw surgery. Nice job dude, surely you're bagging all the models now.

funny how you chalked it up to using androgens instead of admitting to spending $50k on jaw surgery since you know it's a poor result.
whyd you have to do him like that man

whyd you have to do him like that man
bcuz he started shit bragging about muh i fuck models sneak dissing me and shit lying bout taking androgens to "unogre himself" when in reality he spent his life savings on a botched bimax.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 18879
i got the blue eyes and blond hair from my slavic grandpa. everyone in my family looks med meanwhile i look like nordic chad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I was not against race mixing

but then I looked more closely to people on the streets where I live.

Wtf is WASP? WHITE ASIAN SMALL PP?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and poopoohead
Highest rates of male pattern baldness too.

If you're a WASP white guy, even if you're subhuman you still have a great pheno underneath your failos and a few surgeries will ascend you into the htn/chadlite you're destined to be. Most white "subhumans" ascend just by gymmaxxing and dressing NT since they all have good bases. Average WASP would be rated 5 PSL on here if they lightly frauded their pics. There's not a single active WASP normie incel user on this forum.

If you're middle eastern/Indian/Asian, sure u will struggle with white girls if you're not Chad but you still have your own social groups and women who will date you despite being brutally mogged by the average WASP.

If you're black, you are halo'd by default and cannot struggle with dating unless you're an aspie Kevin-ass mf. Even if you fail with white girls, you can easily slay black girls who are slutty af and loyal to black men. If you look at the guys that girls crush on, it's either blue-eyed 6+ PSL white Chads or 3.5 PSL gymmaxxed black normies. Insane that there are many users on here that are black and planning surgeries.

But if you're Slavic, it's legit over for you. You are simply an ugly white guy in the eyes of society. No racial privilege, no sympathy, and no women of your race who will date you. Not only that, but I've yet to see a Slav transcend his pheno with surgery to be able to compete with WASPs. You're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place: you're too ugly to be white, and you're too white to have your own ethnic social group.

Even if you fix your underlying failos, you still won't have the base needed to actually be good looking. Tons of slavs have mogger/normal bones but still look subhuman due to their pheno. You can't even take advantage of the "men age like fine wine" and betabuxx/slay desperate roasties when you're in your 30s since Russian men age like utter shit. Every year I look at my old pictures and instead of looking more mature and robust, I just look older and lose more and more of my collagen.

Literally not a single surgery that Slav normies can do to blend in with WASPs. You're destined to be a straw-haired ogre subhuman outcast for life.
never heard of SEA people do you?

It's your own condition bro the rest of your man population out there enjoying there life meanwhile you are rotting in this forum.

• +1
So this is why you disagree with the male advantage?

Caged hard. It’s all true ofcourse

I legit feel bad for you eastern slavs. Your women have shit loyalty and it seems there's a big looks difference. It's a bit different here in the Balkans. We are tall af so many guys can slay off height alone and I think men and women are slightly closer in looks. Glad to be south slav

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Slob
I know a ton of chad slavics
And Germanics/Celtics/Nordics >>>> Anglo-Saxons btw, why is everyone ugly in UK in your opinion ?

I legit feel bad for you eastern slavs. Your women have shit loyalty and it seems there's a big looks difference. It's a bit different here in the Balkans. We are tall af so many guys can slay off height alone and I think men and women are slightly closer in looks. Glad to be south slav
Balkan guys are facially unattractive in most cases, at least you are tall, central slavs and baltics are the best looking

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, tinderhacker and TsarTsar444
I've been writing a lot about the slav phenotype lately and why it is often a failo despite them being the least prone to palate/bite deformities

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-most-stereotypical-slavic-male-skull-ive-ever-seen.578157/

https://looksmax.org/threads/every-...o-this-is-what-i-picture-for-the-slav.560511/

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Being born Indian is MUCH worse.

never heard of SEA people do you?

It's your own condition bro the rest of your man population out there enjoying there life meanwhile you are rotting in this forum.
I enjoy life in Russia but they have war and it go to shit. I need to go to America but I am too ugly for woman there to give me greencard.

Wait Gigachad is slavic and there is a plenty of slavics chads like Stalin

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
google 'Generalplan Ost'. You have the same opinion as Hitler about subhumans

Hitler believed slavs were sub-human (inferior on racial scale) and wanted to do the same what he did with Jews.
Slavs kinda are tho. Jews are superior tho so I dont agree with that.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa