Being stacy-widowed, blessing or curse?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
First girl I ever kissed in 2019, the stacy-lite. Still the best girl I have ever even been on a date one, both in personality and looks.

Nothing ever even came close. That's simply the brutal conclusion from comparing her to the girls I have dated and that is looking at both looks and personality separately.

Why would I settle for less?

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I think so tbh

Even more so with physique. If my gf left me I could never be content with a normal ass ever again

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I think so tbh

Even more so with physique. If my gf left me I could never be content with a normal ass ever again
yeah same, its kinda insane how full-package she was.

Great tits, great ass, great face, stylish and well-groomed but not high-maintenance.
Then her personality super bubbly, into me/clingy, funny, playful, etc.

Both a personality like this and the looks are extremely rare to be found on a girl, let alone at the same time.

Matching some decent-looking girls it's hard to even get excited.

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and forevergymcelling
yeah same, its kinda insane how full-package she was.

Great tits, great ass, great face, stylish and well-groomed but not high-maintenance.
Then her personality super bubbly, into me/clingy, funny, playful, etc.

Both a personality like this and the looks are extremely rare to be found on a girl, let alone at the same time.

Matching some decent-looking girls it's hard to even get excited.
bubbly personality is quite common in girls, at least the ones I've interacted with

All the other traits are very rare tho, mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and try2beme
bubbly personality is quite common in girls, at least the ones I've interacted with

All the other traits are very rare tho, mirin hard
Yeah kinda insane ngl.

She wasn't perfect by any means, and it was the first girl I ever kissed, fucked or dated for a longer period. So I had some hope I would find someone like her.
But in the 5 years that followed, nobody I have ever dated (~40 girls) has ever even come close whatsoever lmao.

I lost her due to a mix of insecurity from my part, that and immaturity. But it's hard to know for sure or whether it was just a lack of attraction from her at some point and her getting more bitchy because of that.

Which would've meant the LTR would fail anyways. regardless of my behavior/experience.

Yeah kinda insane ngl.

She wasn't perfect by any means, and it was the first girl I ever kissed, fucked or dated for a longer period. So I had some hope I would find someone like her.
But in the 5 years that followed, nobody I have ever dated (~40 girls) has ever even come close whatsoever lmao.

I lost her due to a mix of insecurity from my part, that and immaturity. But it's hard to know for sure or whether it was just a lack of attraction from her at some point and her getting more bitchy because of that.

Which would've meant the LTR would fail anyways. regardless of my behavior/experience.
How old were you then?

Legend type shit

And niggas in here want to rope on their 18th birthday if they still haven't gotten laid
yup it was kinda insane ngl, but a lot of good circumstances were working in my favor back then.

I haven't really progressed in the last 5 years, if anything most of my circumstances have degressed, personality has become worse, less social, less potential, etc. Being a failed student at 23yo is something else than at 28yo, etc.

I guess I should lower my standards and build myself back up slowly again. No problem in dating a girl for a few months/years to build up my own confidence. Eventually replacing here.
She would do the same, but at a much younger age. (cock-carousel from 14 to 19yo, then only wanting something serious from then on).

Individual people, individual circumstances. innit

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999