Being strong. Is easy Looks Plus; in todays world.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Above, wasn't true much in the past. But = true now. It's easy to mogg nromies in strength nowadays.

Men/Boys are becoming overall physically weak:
1-s2.0-S1728869X19300085-egi10RPX23HC02.jpg

Check below video to see with eyes.. Gym class from school. In the 1950's. the physique and strength, Compared to todays, soy strength and shapes.

By the way. Boys and girls should have seperate gym class. Girls keeps the boys down, from going full hard competitiveness.

CURRENT TIMES EXAMPLES

OLDER TIMES EXAMPLES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 2969 and 7 others
Cope, the dudes in the vids from the 60's look scrawny af.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
They were trained to join the army

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, Deleted member 9391 and eduardkoopman
you need strenght to protect those you love.
You can't be a man if you aren't strong, or train it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Hightwolf, Deleted member 3142 and 10 others
They were trained to join the army
i see. maybe not 100% fair comparison, in this case.
But this weakening of average man, stands:

• +1
Reactions: bonsai and Mouthbreath
you need strenght to protect those you love.
You can't be a man if you aren't strong, or train it.
50% of men, aren't men than. In the West. Most don't train. And most are weak.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hollywood, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3043
50% of men, aren't men than. In the West. Most don't train. And most are weak.
That's true, but being a man is not really that much about muscle and gym or roids, more about strenght and especially the balls to defend what you want in life, instead of beeing a pussy.Most men nowadays will rather run than stand for what they like, even if the situation isn't that risky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
i see. maybe not 100% fair comparison, in this case.
But this weakening of average man, stands:

Thats a natural response of an western lifestyle though because usually like many thing in evolution its usually a use it or lose it situation

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and eduardkoopman
Cope, the dudes in the vids from the 60's look scrawny af.

ideal

with a proper diet and healthy lifestyle you wouldn't be "big" in your teens unless you've got thor's genetics

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10524 and pizza
fit 6'2" man with 1000 ng/dls natty could defeat eight women at the same time

• +1
Reactions: PYT
That's true, but being a man is not really that much about muscle and gym or roids, more about strenght and especially the balls to defend what you want in life, instead of beeing a pussy.Most men nowadays will rather run than stand for what they like, even if the situation isn't that risky.

If you think that your strength and physique don't impact your mind then you are very naive and need to go do some learning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, SubhumanCurrycel, pizza and 1 other person
If you think that your strength and physique don't impact your mind then you are very naive and need to go do some learning.
It does but there are still pussies with big muscles.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Hightwolf, Deleted member 3142 and 1 other person
thanks god i go to an all-boys school and we do shit like rugby and sprints

Agree, I've lived in many countries, and the only one where I can genuinely say men are still men, is Thailand (could possibly argue Brazil, but 99% of men there are brainlets so it doesn't count), and in Thailand the guys are tiny and have feminine voices.

Every developed country is full of soy boys.

However OP your gym class videos seem cherry picked, are you sure that's what gym class is like now in modern schools, and u haven't just found like some remedial gym class from a special school??

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and eduardkoopman
Above, wasn't true much in the past. But = true now. It's easy to mogg nromies in strength nowadays.

Men/Boys are becoming overall physically weak:

Check below video to see with eyes.. Gym class from school. In the 1950's. the physique and strength, Compared to todays, soy strength and shapes.

By the way. Boys and girls should have seperate gym class. Girls keeps the boys down, from going full hard competitiveness.

CURRENT TIMES EXAMPLES

OLDER TIMES EXAMPLES

They were just skinny af low bf

fit 6'2" man with 1000 ng/dls natty could defeat eight women at the same time
typical gym goer that has no fight training at all could beat ufc champion woman easily
:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, UltimateMan, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
typical gym goer that has no fight training at all could beat ufc champion woman easily
tbh the average man off the street beats ufc champion woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
No training to dodge a bullet from a nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
we need more soy

However OP your gym class videos seem cherry picked, are you sure that's what gym class is like now in modern schools, and u haven't just found like some remedial gym class from a special school??
I was not trying to Cherry-pick. But I accidentally have.
Some person pinted out, the old one video is from an High School training for Militairy later on. So it's not an average high school.

Still this graph. speaks volume on strength tbh.

That last kid in the Sierra video almost butchers himself while doing the sliding plank.
JFK was one of the promoters of this kind of athletics in HS, one more reason for the jews to kill him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, SubhumanCurrycel and eduardkoopman
tbh the average man off the street beats ufc champion woman
cope. actually.
good/decent UFC women fighters. Will mogg MOST/AVERAGE men easily (they only need to go 75%). I do MMA a lttile bit, and the good female fighters, with good training, abd good techinque. Have zero problem winning from average males.
Although most men, may still beat at striking. These women know this and will go straight to grapling, and will go for grapling asap. And then get them in locks/chockes; and put tthem to sleep or snap joints.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6273
Godzilla had a stroke trying to read that title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
actually, this comment could be cope as well. Good female wrestlers, if they get your in a lock they can snap stuff. And if they get you in choke, you gonna sleep if they want to.

Last edited:
in a fight without rules she would die
Lets face it. It's not a given.

Most guys, think about fighting. And they think boxing, stricking, kicking.

But plenty trained all around fighters. Will quickly go for grapling, throws, locks, chocks, etc... Less risky in a 1-on-1 fight; because someone may alwasy get a lucky strike on your face

That woman dominates that guy in grapling completely. All, she gotta do is stay away from striking. A good female fighter, is good at moving in so qucikly for grapling, that an untrained dude can't avoid it going straight to grapling.

Untrained people, are always doing striking fighting.
But more trained MMA people. Will go to grapling asap, withuntrained normies. And dominated them completely, due to superior techniques.

I have no illusons. because I do a bit of MMA. since 2 years.
These females that are really well trained and experienced. If they get even an untrained in fighting dude to the ground. They will be able to choke him out, or snap joints. 90+% certain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
cope. actually.
good/decent UFC women fighters. Will mogg MOST/AVERAGE men easily (they only need to go 75%). I do MMA a lttile bit, and the good female fighters, with good training, abd good techinque. Have zero problem winning from average males.
Although most men, may still beat at striking. These women know this and will go straight to grapling, and will go for grapling asap. And then get them in locks/chockes; and put tthem to sleep or snap joints.

Besides, you got to be careful about your penis not snaping when fighting such hot women.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Getting strong and a good physique isn’t hard.

Besides, you got to be careful about your penis not snaping when fighting such hot women.

Look at this cringe

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS

Look at this cringe

These Bullshido videos, are all over.
Somehow how untrained normies or copers fighters, like to watch those alot. And take it seriously even.

In essence mainly only watch unscripted fights. If you wanna learn something. But doing it (sparring) moggs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
These Bullshido videos, are all over.

In essence mainly only watch unscripted fights. If you wanna learn something. But doing it (sparring) moggs.
Yeah the video i send looks so fake af it almost looks like a parody sketch jfl. Her moves look bad

Yeah the video i send looks so fake af it almost looks like a parody sketch jfl. Her moves look bad
It's obviously scripted, Or agreed upon how the people are going in a certain way. And therefore BS.
I mean obviously.
Who the fuck is going to stand there unmoved, with the head sticking ot for her to throw 10 punches in a row to your face. And you doing nothing. They basically all just stand there, as a human bunching bag. Which is not how real life fight is.

By the way.
Group attacks are scary as fuck. You gonna lose, with borderly 100% certainty.
Because they will not go 1 after the other. But like 3 all at once. Aka, getting sucker punched in the back of the head.

If ever get a group attack. and can't run away. Better hope to get attacked by 1 person only first. And aim to KO that dude so hard, that the rest gets scared. that's I guess the best bet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 1751
@SadnessWYJ @africancel @Justbeconfidentsrs
🤨🤨🤨

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Why did it have to be a curry she beat up first??
Yeah brutals.

It should had been a rice.
I hate, how China, is the ultimate BULLSHIDO nation of the world. When it comes to fighting.

All that cope. With these fat, weak, soycel, blablabla Masters in ..... Whom can win any fight with their Chi cope.

And then, luckily Xioa Chedong comes along. To pound their faces.

Last edited: