Being tall means you are stronger than average

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

The name is supposed to be ironic FFS
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Posts
8,620
Reputation
10,134
If you are 6'5+ you are guaranteed to be stronger than the average man if you're filled out and not a lanklet I've seen it with my own eyes in the military tall ass motherfuckers carrying there packs and weapon's effortlessly and just being able to pick up an adult man without trying I hate when niggas say height doesent matter in a fight it absolutely does
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen
If you are 6'5+ you are guaranteed to be stronger than the average man if you're filled out and not a lanklet I've seen it with my own eyes in the military tall ass motherfuckers carrying there packs and weapon's effortlessly and just being able to pick up an adult man without trying I hate when niggas say height doesent matter in a fight it absolutely does
sure, a big, filled-out 6'5" guy is stronger than the average man. but so is a filled-out 5'10" guy. any guy who's actually built and trains beats the average man, so the height isn't what makes the claim true. It's the "filled out" part.
also, "guaranteed" is a stretch. Long levers are a disadvantage in some lifts, and the average man is a low bar.

but if we talk ab the major part then yes you're right.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, milkshake_addict, overforme3 and 2 others
sure, a big, filled-out 6'5" guy is stronger than the average man. but so is a filled-out 5'10" guy. any guy who's actually built and trains beats the average man, so the height isn't what makes the claim true. It's the "filled out" part.
also, "guaranteed" is a stretch. Long levers are a disadvantage in some lifts, and the average man is a low bar.

but if we talk ab the major part then yes you're right.
I don't mean filled out as in muscular I just mean average weight for their height
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen
I don't mean filled out as in muscular I just mean average weight for their height
yeah, on average taller guys are stronger. I just wouldn't say guaranteed, strength varies a lot from person to person, so there are always exceptions but you're for the 95% or smth right
 
If you are 6'5+ you are guaranteed to be stronger than the average man if you're filled out and not a lanklet I've seen it with my own eyes in the military tall ass motherfuckers carrying there packs and weapon's effortlessly and just being able to pick up an adult man without trying I hate when niggas say height doesent matter in a fight it absolutely does
man finds out bigger and heavier people are stronger than smaller and lighter people
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
man finds out bigger and heavier people are stronger than smaller and lighter people
Nigga I'm not finding this out I'm just tired of hearing niggas on these forums and social media coping about muh size doesent matter
 

Similar threads

rt6ldarboyo
Replies
29
Views
126
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
Volksstaffel
Replies
21
Views
141
Grey leywin
Grey leywin
whiteegyptian
Replies
14
Views
125
Hess
Hess
Tesarossa
Replies
24
Views
145
mocco
mocco
ØUROBOROS
Discussion How tall are you?
Replies
21
Views
135
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top