Being Tattooed from Head to Toe is the New Designer Clothes - Essentially Designer Skin - Extreme SMV boost [Actually Urgent And Groundbreaking]

Yeah tattmaxxing is legit

hair transplant done. Next rhino and/or some sort of jaw/chin work
And tats after that I think. Probably like neck and hand and maybe a sleeve. I think it's worth a shot and these trends tend to last way way longer than we think

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
hair transplant done. Next rhino and/or some sort of jaw/chin work
And tats after that I think. Probably like neck and hand and maybe a sleeve. I think it's worth a shot and these trends tend to last way way longer than we think
personally i dont think its a trend. i think its just an undeniably good looking thing to put art onto our plain skin.

but nice on going for neck and hands, you only live once broski

No tats for me

Women select for genetic traits. If you can change it, it doesn’t matter. Remember that
Most people on here still don't understand this simple shit. Looking through your posts is like a breath of fresh air on here. Always so fucking based :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
I've also noticed an increased amount of these tattooed losers on fashion websites.... This is an agenda.
Tattoos are not of God and forbidden in the Bible, that's why the media is pushing it

Tattoos are cope

View attachment 1372409 View attachment 1372411 View attachment 1372412 View attachment 1372413 View attachment 1372414 View attachment 1372415 View attachment 1372418 View attachment 1372421 View attachment 1372422 View attachment 1372425

Full body tattoo is the new designer clothes. Its a new, better, and more dark triad way of showing status.

All ASOS models
are now men who are fully tatted from head to toe(not including face). this means something. it means its what looks the best. it means its the highest status as they are chosen to represent designer clothing brands. these brands want to be associated with the highest status person possible and thats why they choose fully tatted guys.

It's essentially designer skin.

Some things I would note are to get high quality work. Stay off hands, throat, face so u can hide it if u need to or if you dont have a career or business set for your life as visible tattoos CAN hinder job interview success.

I would stay away from face completely unless you get very well thought out, smart, work on a tanned face ONLY.

Hands probably give the highest status shock factor. I remember seeing this guy with high quality hand tats at work one day and its like seeing another calibre of status person. this guys smv immediately increased and his friends got him to dump his ugly gf and he immediately got a hot, young high status gf afterwards.

One thing to note as well is that tattoo's look shit on pale white skin. they make you look like a gothy tramp. you MUST have a nice colour to your skin or a tan and they will look really good.

theres also a guy at my gym who has a decent body and his full body tattoo'd and he walks around the gym with his top off the narc but everyone stares and admires him like a god due to the full body tattoos.

I know an average looking guy won't look as good as these models with full body tats. but its still an SMV increase from their normal shitty plain body and thats all that matters.

View attachment 1372421
this guy is probably my fav tatted guy. looks insane and he did his face tats really well. you can see his insta here:

There are some bad things that can happen with tats:

- you dont like them and have to get them lasered off/live with the pain of shit tattoos
- loads of people say theyll look shit when your old. but personally i think id rather be old with tats than old without tats
- someone said to me in the past that high class girls wont go near u if ur tatted. in my experience high class girls gag for thugmaxxed tatted cock even harder than low class girls since theyre used to pussboy golfers in polos who went to private school and have never hurt a fly
- ... can u guys think of any other negatives?
just use male models to prove your point theory