Being to old to looksmaxx properly is fucked. Had society not lied to me all my life, me and others could have scraped a chance

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
I'm just about 30 now. And there's nothing further I can do anyway nowadays. Short of surgery, it's just fucking done. I already look a mess. Society should stop lying to young guys. Blackpill them young so they actually have the relevant information to improve what they can while they can. But I doubt it. I still believe a lot of society denies obvious shit just to make the males they deem subhuman, kill themselves off.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1680, Chadelite and 14 others
Life is rigged. Never stood a chance. Over.
FrailPaleStaleMale
or Er.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadelite, Over and 7 others
If you could go back to 19 what would you do differently?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Need2Ascend, EverythingMattersCel and 20 others
30 is the last chance if you are rich.
If not, just forget about everything, try to wake up as a bluepilled guy and live your life that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
30 is the last chance if you are rich.
If not, just forget about everything, try to wake up as a bluepilled guy and live your life that way.
Why bother living that long. A life of unfulfilled misery isn't life. Either life throws a miracle at me before my 30th birthday or that's it for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Chadelite, Dionysus and 1 other person
Exactly why I am looksmaxxing and training my 7 year old brother lol.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and RAITEIII
Wish I came across the blackpill when I was still in the womb. Might’ve been able to mew my way to becoming Chad. :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4570 and 1 other person
lmfao ur 29 why are you acting like you're in your 50s or some shit???

everything i do to looksmax at 18 you could be doing right now. post a picture of yourself and i can guarantee there is shit to be improved outside of surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Morpheus, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
"Just about?" I thought you were older than 30.

There's older people that are still trying their best shot at looksmaxxing (@SurgerySoon is one of them)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, I'mme, RAITEIII and 2 others
I mean yeah it sucks but it is what it is, you can try and make the most of the rest of your life or you can give up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3202, RAITEIII and 2 others
Im so sorry man
That sucks.
But the earlier you accept the unchangable.
The happier you will be

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, GreenHat500, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
There's older people that are still trying their best shot at looksmaxxing (@SurgerySoon is one of them)

Yep. Think about it... what's the alternative?

The only silver lining to be a geriatric looksmaxxer is that after age 28 - 30, a huge majority of males totally fall off the cliff in multiple ways, aesthetically speaking -- weight, skin, visual appearance of age, etc., so in a way it becomes easier to reach a higher percentage tier when it comes to how attractive you are in comparison to other males in the 30+ age bracket.
I'm just about 30 now. And there's nothing further I can do anyway nowadays. Short of surgery, it's just fucking done. I already look a mess. Society should stop lying to young guys. Blackpill them young so they actually have the relevant information to improve what they can while they can. But I doubt it. I still believe a lot of society denies obvious shit just to make the males they deem subhuman, kill themselves off.

I am 32 myself and am doing everything I can to make myself more attractive, despite being told by countless people that I shouldn't bother with it since girls would only be interested in entering into a betabuxxing relationship with a guy my age. At this point, the most effective looksmaxxing strategy for guys in our age bracket is to undergo surgeries to alter the elements of our fundamental facial bone structure to try and attain the specific ratios, proportions, and general skeletal features that have been scientifically proven to be perceived by females as physically attractive.

It's basically like this -- it's not possible for us to physically turn back the clock and become younger, so our only real option is to undergo surgery and hopefully become 30+ year-olds who are hopefully more physically attractive (on the basis of bone structure) than, say, 25 year-olds with younger features (I.e., better collagen) but less physically attractive bone structure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3202 and 9 others
A maxed out 40 year old will look better than 99% of 20 year old Call of Duty athletes.
Honestly, even beyond women looking your best is very important. My career improved more from bumping up my aesthetics.

I'd say men judge you just about as much as women do based on your looks. I suppose most men can't tell the difference between a PSL 6.5 and a PSL 8, but they sure as fuck know the difference between a jock looking dude and a bird boned dweeb.

It's the same thing where I work. The 55 year old who looks about 65 is under pressure to take an early retirement. While the actual 65+ guy who looks late 50s is not. People constantly perceive literally everything you do based on what you look like.

I don't think your looks change your floor much, but improving them always raises your ceiling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3202, menaquinone4maxxer and 5 others
after reading this i feel extremely lucky that i'm only 17 and working towards my ascention.
Anyways its never too late,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
my revenge will be sweet

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Exactly why I am looksmaxxing and training my 7 year old brother lol.
Good. He stands a better chance. Sadly I was denied the option to become human
Wish I came across the blackpill when I was still in the womb. Might’ve been able to mew my way to becoming Chad. :feelsrope:
Probably
lmfao ur 29 why are you acting like you're in your 50s or some shit???

everything i do to looksmax at 18 you could be doing right now. post a picture of yourself and i can guarantee there is shit to be improved outside of surgery.
A lot of what will work for you, won't work for me. I know what society thinks of me, even with the obvious looksmaxx shit I've done in the past. Its beyond an option for me.

"Just about?" I thought you were older than 30.
Na I'll be 30 in october. I don't really see much benefit in living past 30. My organs won't last much longer
Hopefully they're atleast of a looks threshold for it to work.

I mean yeah it sucks but it is what it is, you can try and make the most of the rest of your life or you can give up
I already make the most of it tbh. I dopaminemaxx. It's the best I can do in life

Im so sorry man
That sucks.
But the earlier you accept the unchangable.
The happier you will be
Accepted some time.ago now tbh. Best to just drug myself to shit and salvage lost happiness.
Yep. Think about it... what's the alternative?

The only silver lining to be a geriatric looksmaxxer is that after age 28 - 30, a huge majority of males totally fall off the cliff in multiple ways, aesthetically speaking -- weight, skin, visual appearance of age, etc., so in a way it becomes easier to reach a higher percentage tier when it comes to how attractive you are in comparison to other males in the 30+ age bracket.

I am 32 myself and am doing everything I can to make myself more attractive, despite being told by countless people that I shouldn't bother with it since girls would only be interested in entering into a betabuxxing relationship with a guy my age. At this point, the most effective looksmaxxing strategy for guys in our age bracket is to undergo surgeries to alter the elements of our fundamental facial bone structure to try and attain the specific ratios, proportions, and general skeletal features that have been scientifically proven to be perceived by females as physically attractive.

It's basically like this -- it's not possible for us to physically turn back the clock and become younger, so our only real option is to undergo surgery and hopefully become 30+ year-olds who are hopefully more physically attractive (on the basis of bone structure) than, say, 25 year-olds with younger features (I.e., better collagen) but less physically attractive bone structure.
I've spent too much time trying to improve myself for a happier life and to be deemed human. I no longer see it as worth my time. It's damaging.

A maxed out 40 year old will look better than 99% of 20 year old Call of Duty athletes.
Honestly, even beyond women looking your best is very important. My career improved more from bumping up my aesthetics.

I'd say men judge you just about as much as women do based on your looks. I suppose most men can't tell the difference between a PSL 6.5 and a PSL 8, but they sure as fuck know the difference between a jock looking dude and a bird boned dweeb.

It's the same thing where I work. The 55 year old who looks about 65 is under pressure to take an early retirement. While the actual 65+ guy who looks late 50s is not. People constantly perceive literally everything you do based on what you look like.

I don't think your looks change your floor much, but improving them always raises your ceiling.
Depends on their features. Some things are immutable.
after reading this i feel extremely lucky that i'm only 17 and working towards my ascention.
Anyways its never too late,
I wish I was 17 again. With this knowledge. Not that I imagine it would help a ton but I'd try. And atleast I could end it earlier
my revenge will be sweet
Think of me when it comes to fruition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
imagine complaining about this, only to be in the same spot in 5 years. Smh. I'm 24 and wish I was 19 again, but fucking lmao if you don't fix your flaws now. You should have enough money or willingness (loans/debt) to fix it. If you truly felt like you didn't have anything to lose looks wise, I see no reason how you can't come up with 30k euro and let someone like Z fix your flaws.

This forum can be a joke 'hur it's over at 30, you can't smash hot sluts because <insert shitty societal argument' but 'society never tells us how important looks are - society is dumb'

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81, menaquinone4maxxer and Deleted member 6273
im sure there's plenty you can do tbh you just seem depressed. Just save up the money & get surgerys.
I don't understand what exactly makes it over at 30?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 4671
OP, I KNOW THIS IS DEPRESSING AND ALL BUT IF YOU’RE EVER GONNA KILL YOURSELF, COULD YOU PLEASE, PLEASE PAYPAL ME ALL YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU DO IT? ATLEAST YOUR LIVE WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN A WASTE IN THE END.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Need2Ascend, manletofpeace81 and 5 others
imagine complaining about this, only to be in the same spot in 5 years. Smh. I'm 24 and wish I was 19 again, but fucking lmao if you don't fix your flaws now. You should have enough money or willingness (loans/debt) to fix it. If you truly felt like you didn't have anything to lose looks wise, I see no reason how you can't come up with 30k euro and let someone like Z fix your flaws.

This forum can be a joke 'hur it's over at 30, you can't smash hot sluts because <insert shitty societal argument' but 'society never tells us how important looks are - society is dumb'
Not everyone has thousands of disposable income.
im sure there's plenty you can do tbh you just seem depressed. Just save up the money & get surgerys.
Not as simple as that. I can't spend that kind of money even if I had it.
OP, I KNOW THIS IS DEPRESSING AND ALL BUT IF YOU’RE EVER GONNA KILL YOURSELF, COULD YOU PLEASE, PLEASE PAYPAL ME ALL YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU DO IT? ATLEAST YOUR LIVE WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN A WASTE IN THE END.
I don't have a bank account.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Theonewhowillascend and Deleted member 4430
You are twice as old as me lmao (15)

A bank account would be a detriment to me

Age Mogs me
I feel you, I'm 25 it truly is over. Never had a social circle and it's very hard for me to interact. I've been blue pilled to the core in my household that I believed myself that I was good looking and smart and that I will be living the bilzerian lifestyle one day. Never in my life have I been so wrong.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
what surgeries you experienced?

It's kind of late to be starting the looksmax journey, you'll already be out of range for girls 18-24, post which most of them will eventually find a betaabuxx what's left is the divorcees and cum dumpsters that you would anyway not want..

I feel you, I'm 25 it truly is over. Never had a social circle and it's very hard for me to interact. I've been blue pilled to the core in my household that I believed myself that I was good looking and smart and that I will be living the bilzerian lifestyle one day. Never in my life have I been so wrong.
The bluepill is extremely dangerous tbh

what surgeries you experienced?
None, I can't afford surgeries. Nor would I be able to just splash on them.
It's kind of late to be starting the looksmax journey, you'll already be out of range for girls 18-24, post which most of them will eventually find a betaabuxx what's left is the divorcees and cum dumpsters that you would anyway not want..
Basically. At 30 you've missed out on life itself

pitt at 37
1369f5314b4a01507efac329150cc089.jpg

stop crying boyo and get to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6273, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
The bluepill is extremely dangerous tbh

None, I can't afford surgeries. Nor would I be able to just splash on them.

Basically. At 30 you've missed out on life itself
It's never too late to looksmax and get better life experiences than you've had.

You are right that if you were ugly in your youth, you will most likely have developed traumas, personality disorders, negative mannerisms, and a general lack of experience that can lead to unhappiness, depression and being unable to enjoy life.

Therefore it's an absolute priority for you to work on your inner thoughts, self image and general perception you have on the world. Learning how to deal with your past traumas and trying to make the best out of the years you still have. And at 29yo there's still a shitton of life left to live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 5634
Offtopic

But I feel you, I'm 26 and it feels suffocating, like I'm running against time
And I wonder if it'll be even worth in the end with my long midface, spending hundreds of thousands for nothing, possibly

Even then, I'll only enjoy a glimpse of my youth, it's fucking pathetic, this was my only ticket in life and it was thrown in the trash, the 12564^10 chance that I was born in this universe and this was it
It's just sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 245

you have the same menatality of Forum of ugly users. A bunch of oldcels too high inhib to get surgeries or even softmaxx

anyway after 30 years old you can be above average just by taking finasteride and being low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512, Chadelite and Deleted member 6273
Even then, I'll only enjoy a glimpse of my youth, it's fucking pathetic, this was my only ticket in life and it was thrown in the trash, the 12564^10 chance that I was born in this universe and this was it
It's just sad

Some ways of thinking will help better compared to others. What helps me is that I always want to keep growing in all areas possible. Think about that, maybe you spend some time apart from people and the next time they see you, you may have grown so much that they barely recognize you.

While all the normies are taking cold showers and working on their personality, you study the blade etc, and when the universe has to make a choice, it chooses you because you mog the competition in every way imaginable.

Look to the bright stuff, stemcells, anti aging advancements etc, moneymaking. I think we should all focus on this.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Chadelite, WannaBeA6 and 1 other person
pitt at 37
1369f5314b4a01507efac329150cc089.jpg

stop crying boyo and get to it
Brutal pittpill
It's never too late to looksmax and get better life experiences than you've had.

You are right that if you were ugly in your youth, you will most likely have developed traumas, personality disorders, negative mannerisms, and a general lack of experience that can lead to unhappiness, depression and being unable to enjoy life.

Therefore it's an absolute priority for you to work on your inner thoughts, self image and general perception you have on the world. Learning how to deal with your past traumas and trying to make the best out of the years you still have. And at 29yo there's still a shitton of life left to live.
How I think and feel doesn't change how I'm treated. I'm at the close of my life.
Offtopic

But I feel you, I'm 26 and it feels suffocating, like I'm running against time
And I wonder if it'll be even worth in the end with my long midface, spending hundreds of thousands for nothing, possibly

It's just sad
The lottery or someshit is my best hope then ahaha. But the shit thing is. I don't even play the lottery, never have. Yet I've still got more chance of winning the absolute jackpot 2 weeks in a row than I have of being considered worthy.
5'6
you have the same menatality of Forum of ugly users. A bunch of oldcels too high inhib to get surgeries or even softmaxx

anyway after 30 years old you can be above average just by taking finasteride and being low bodyfat
Assumptions. I've done some softmaxxing I of sorts in the past. And I'd get surgeries if I had the money and opportunity to do so. But it's not viable.

My hairs a bit patchy but it's the last noticeable feature. I already am low body fat. I've always been skinny.
Small tweaks aren't going to reposition or remodel me. I've never been considered "average" regardless as to what I do. I'm just simply repusive. People often haven't been shy to let me.know that either.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
OP, it’s never over. Have some hope.
And if you’re actually considering suicide, inject T.

• +1
Just be pitt theory
Tbh
T likely won't help me. Past that. If I inject anything its gonna be heroin for dopamine. I don't really know my T levels but people round these places say I sound like I have a ton of it anyway

• +1
I kinda get where you’re coming from; 29 is a bit late but do the best you can to looksMax so society doesn’t treat you like dog shit. You don’t have to look like a male model for the world to treat you like a human being. I’m 21 and I feel like my prime will be 24-25 and pure peak at 26-27. Always think about the future and if you still truly feel like it’s over then try to help people in some way so they don’t fall into the same pit you think you fell in

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and EverythingMaxxer
Tbh

T likely won't help me. Past that. If I inject anything its gonna be heroin for dopamine. I don't really know my T levels but people round these places say I sound like I have a ton of it anyway
jfl. Imagine wanting to inject heroin for a quick high instead of injecting T for a Superman body and more masculinity. Couldn’t be me

29 isn't too old to improve your looks imo coz being good-looking isn't just about slaying in college, it benefits you in all areas of life and at any age, for example if you're good-looking you'll be more respected at your work place, get promoted faster, earn money etc. so standing out from your peers is always worth it and after all you're not THAT old to the point where you couldn't get a good-looking girl in her 20s, provided you looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
being young enough to looksmax and even knowing how too but having unfixable failos is worse.

Dude you're 30, now you just need to find an ugly foid with no major failos and secure your genes. Then blackpill your children and make them ascend, forcing them to do everything well from a young age.
Be proud man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6273
I still believe a lot of society denies obvious shit just to make the males they deem subhuman, kill themselves off.
Could this be true? Why does society blue pill everything? I really wanna get a group together and make actual studies to confirm the blackpill once and for all but I want to make it a private study because the blackpill is knowledge that if got out to the public would make it even harder for us to Ascend

Could this be true? Why does society blue pill everything? I really wanna get a group together and make actual studies to confirm the blackpill once and for all but I want to make it a private study because the blackpill is knowledge that if got out to the public would make it even harder for us to Ascend
The blackpill has already been confirmed by studies over and over. See:

People and society in general just refutes it and seem to actively gaslight and sabotage men.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Slob, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
I kinda get where you’re coming from; 29 is a bit late but do the best you can to looksMax so society doesn’t treat you like dog shit. You don’t have to look like a male model for the world to treat you like a human being. I’m 21 and I feel like my prime will be 24-25 and pure peak at 26-27. Always think about the future and if you still truly feel like it’s over then try to help people in some way so they don’t fall into the same pit you think you fell in
I've already tried what I can tbh. I'm always treated like a twat. It's over

being young enough to looksmax and even knowing how too but having unfixable failos is worse.
Probably
Dude you're 30, now you just need to find an ugly foid with no major failos and secure your genes. Then blackpill your children and make them ascend, forcing them to do everything well from a young age.
Be proud man
Ugly women don't want ugly men. They give me the most brutal rejections. I don't want kids though tbh. I hate children. They annoy me. I just want a partner and a normal life.
The knowledge doesn't matter tbh even bluepillers are blackpilled. Their behaviours are blackpilled. They demonstrate it everyday. But yeah. They prefer to lie to us to keep us closer to self extermination
The blackpill has already been confirmed by studies over and over. See:

People and society in general just refutes it and seem to actively gaslight and sabotage men.
Exactly
too long to read tbh but I guess it has been confirmed now to figure out the sabotage part
Hundreds of studies and abundance of data to support the blackpill. I've not seen a single study that supports the bluepill. Says it all