Being too disciplined doesn't work

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I always go on some hardcore fully counted perfect diet with 0 cheat-meals.

I keep going for 2-3 months, then collapse into binge-eating and it's over.

Need to find balance. Ying-Yang type shit

ying yang yoga GIF by PinarProtein

buddhist spirituality finally reachin me

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, watah, Deleted member 90250 and 5 others
MoggerGaston

THE LION WILL NOT REST WHILE PREY ROAMS FREE

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Only some people are strong mentally enough to relentlessly work until they reach their goals, i'm not one of them

• +1
Only some people are strong mentally enough to relentlessly work until they reach their goals, i'm not one of them
Pick the easiest way to reach your goals.

Its fine to take 5 months instead of 3 but feeling better etc

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Pick the easiest way to reach your goals.

Its fine to take 5 months instead of 3 but feeling better etc
But then you will feel like an incompetent fuck, can't win in life

No discipline for your face

Monday is not Tuesday. The hype and drive you feel is not static. You indeed should strive for a balance or a bit above it if you're willing to sacrifice a decent amount of comfort but balls deep all year is for rare individuals.

• +1
Monday is not Tuesday. The hype and drive you feel is not static. You indeed should strive for a balance or a bit above it if you're willing to sacrifice a decent amount of comfort but balls deep all year is for rare individuals.
Cant rawdog it every day

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
Cant rawdog it every day
Not everybody is a Cristiano Ronaldo or Michelangelo. Different biochemistry. Balls deep all year for 99% of people is like telling Jeff nippard to dunk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 90250 and MoggerGaston
Is that you in your profile pic

Yeah you can't stay on your diet forever. You are going to eat something unhealthy at some point so just balance it💯

I honestly feel so gay counting calories as a man. :lul::lul:

I don't know how to be balanced, either I'm binging on everything or I'm fasting.
Meanwhile Gigachads eat whatever the f they want while they are slaying my oneitis.

What is this shit life, even?

Eating is the most basic pleasure and you can't even eat in peace, if you don't have the right genes. Fck this.

Bro 2-3 months? I can't go one day , seriously ...

Not everybody is a Cristiano Ronaldo or Michelangelo. Different biochemistry. Balls deep all year for 99% of people is like telling Jeff nippard to dunk.
studies need to be done on the brains of men like Goggins, Kobe, and Ronaldo. environment and experience definitely played a role ofc, but people like that are truly wired/built different

• +1
Reactions: Kroker