Being ugly > being average-htn without knowing how u look (GTFIH HIGH IQ THREAD)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
I want to see if theres anything i can fix but when i look in the mirror im significantly above average so i obviously know my eyes are either deceiving me or the mirror is lying
cause otherwise id get way more bitches. But i take a photo of myself and in the photos i dont even look super bad, definitely worse than mirror but not enough to constitute the treatment i get. I am still within the high mtn range. So what the fuck is my problem? Im not autistic so dont tell me that bs, irl u wouldnt even tell im a incel i could be one of ur niggas u know irl and u wouldnt even know. I bought a true mirror and even then i looked good as fuck in fact a true mirror made me look better than a actual mirror. Am i just delusional. I just need to know how i look so i can atleast get surgeries. Even if i was ugly i wish it was consistent

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger and WhoTookVendetta
dw about it too much, what camera you got g

I want to see if theres anything i can fix but when i look in the mirror im significantly above average so i obviously know my eyes are either deceiving me or the mirror is lying
I think ur just delusional bhai. Don't you know that ugly people perceive themselves as way better looking than they actually are and pretty people do the opposite?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Futura and keepcopingboyo
Just see how you get treated, ratings are useless never post here, and try to be objective with your failos, if youre recessed youre gonna know ur ugly no way

• +1
Reactions: mentalc3l
Agree with @mentalc3l on this pretty heavily. Mirror/video do not matter compared to the treatment you get from people. Even if you don't get any girls/interact with them, if you were good looking at the very least people would have complemented you before/told you. Also if you are good looking its hard for not a single girl to not show any form of interest, like even if you are a basement dweller who rarely goes outside, if you look good you still will get some attention here and there (although significantly less. Being NT/social matters a lot imo and overlooked).

This is esp the case if you aren't autistic. If u good looking but autistic asf fair enough but from my experience observing and stuff even if u atustic if u good looking ppl will tell u.

• +1
Reactions: mentalc3l