Being ugly is kinda a intimidating feature

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
If u see most the of criminals in uk they ugly asf sclera show uee but im not talking about manlet is this true hotter u are the less intimidating u look ??

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, 5'7 zoomer, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
there's a difference between "commands respect" intimidating and "people are repulsed by you" intimidating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, PrimalPlasty, Jeww and 24 others
ugly cause they are pakis

• +1
Reactions: mathis, AryanChadification and <6PSLcel
Those are 'ogres', 5'6 balding manlets with shitskin would be laughed at and spat on

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and tempelcat4
there's a difference between "commands respect" intimidating and "people are repulsed by you" intimidating
Exactly one of those forms of intimidation can be used to blackmail others while the other one not.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Exactly one of those forms of intimidation can be used to blackmail others while the other one not.
with one of those forms you don't have to

im talking about the second one ofc

british people are ugly inbreds
Go to central london, I guarantee you you'll want to rope immediately the moment you step into charring cross

with one of those forms you don't have to
Just shows how painful being ugly is and how important looks are, no one wants to be "intimidating" cause they are ugly.

You're indeed either "creepy ugly" what is most common or "low inhib dark triad ugly" most of those dark traid ugly have some charisma, low inhibness or NT

You're indeed either "creepy ugly" what is most common or "low inhib dark triad ugly" most of those dark traid ugly have some charisma, low inhibness or NT
what low inhib dark traid ugly look like

In those parts people are taller yeah
Only in central London and other rich areas in the south, other than that british ppl are subhuman, I can't imagine the Netherlands:feelsbadman:

Only in central London and other rich areas in the south, other than that british ppl are subhuman, I can't imagine the Netherlands:feelsbadman:
how tall are you

how tall are you
dude where I live there is this group of somalis that wear skirts and I swear average height is 6'5 im 6'4 and like almost every single fuckin one was eye level with me

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
  • +1
5'10, I'm 15
Then why the fuck are you even commenting on everyone being 6'3, let alone you likely can measure yourself wrong by 1-1.5 inches could be a 5'9 frauding. If you're 5'10 hang in there buddy you dont have the right to say how tall others are you have no idea

Then why the fuck are you even commenting on everyone being 6'3, let alone you likely can measure yourself wrong by 1-1.5 inches could be a 5'9 frauding. If you're 5'10 hang in there buddy you dont have the right to say how tall others are you have no idea
I'm 5'10 barefoot measured pretty accurately, due to posture that's minus an inch, you're partly correct

most roadmen i know are very ugly so you might be onto somthing

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
most roadmen i know are very ugly so you might be onto somthing
Roadmen niggers in the uk fuck white girls just shows you dont even need to be ltn to get pusi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and ggg.tv
If u see most the of criminals in uk they ugly asf sclera show uee but im not talking about manlet is this true hotter u are the less intimidating u look ??
If you’re black ugly or ethnic ugly then yea. Women are more meaner to white ugly guys cause they don’t wanna be accused of racism

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Roadmen niggers in the uk fuck white girls just shows you dont even need to be ltn to get pusi
"Ayo bruv mans trynna get that white ting sucky sucky you get me drilla" - dumb deformed nigger in puffer jacket

Someone else used a tape, I'm around 5'9-10 depending when barefoot
Measure yourself with a stadiometer, I thought I was a strong 6'5 with a tape until the doctor measured be barefoot at a stadiometer at a clean 193cm which is basically 6'4.

• +1
Measure yourself with a stadiometer, I thought I was a strong 6'5 with a tape until the doctor measured be barefoot at a stadiometer at a clean 193cm which is basically 6'4.
Fuckkk man I gotta grow sooner or later, I got the genes 'apparently' why do I gotta be so unlucky

Fuckkk man I gotta grow sooner or later, I got the genes 'apparently' why do I gotta be so unlucky
ay it's all good for me tho, in the morning im about 6'5 put on 2 inch lifts im 2 meters/6'7

• So Sad
If you're tall and masc ugly, you will be ogre intimidating
If you're just tall and ugly, you may be intimidating
If you're not tall, but you're masc ugly, you are unlikely to be intimidating, more repulsive
If you're not tall, and you are ugly but don't have masc or intimidating features, you will just be repulsive

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Those are 'ogres', 5'6 balding manlets with shitskin would be laughed at and spat on
fr i live in londistan and i always chuckle when i see an 18 yr old wannabe roadman gangster paki with designer clothing on thinking they are tough, whenever im walking and one is in front of me as soon as i look him in the eyes he looks down on his phone cuz he knows acting tough wont save him if a 6'5 210lb incel decides to beat his ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fr i live in londistan and i always chuckle when i see an 18 yr old wannabe roadman gangster paki with designer clothing on thinking they are tough, whenever im walking and one is in front of me as soon as i look him in the eyes he looks down on his phone cuz he knows acting tough wont save him if a 6'5 210lb incel decides to beat his ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Average height on here is 6'6-6'7
Your larps as 6'5 still put you below average

Tall ogre bad boy is ideal.

Average height on here is 6'6-6'7
Your larps as 6'5 still put you below average
Not larping I can prove it in any way, I just can’t do it in a way the involves someone recording me cuz I don’t have anybody to, anything in particular you want me to stand next to that’s standardised I’ll do it

How could you demonstrate that , without having plethora of counterexamples ?

Not larping I can prove it in any way, I just can’t do it in a way the involves someone recording me cuz I don’t have anybody to, anything in particular you want me to stand next to that’s standardised I’ll do it
Mirror pic if u have a long mirror and claim to be 6'5 210lbs whatever that is in kg
Also, no one in UK measures in lbs

Mirror pic if u have a long mirror and claim to be 6'5 210lbs whatever that is in kg
Also, no one in UK measures in lbs
Everyone on the internet does, also the conversion isn’t that hard, so just a mirror pic is enough ?

Everyone on the internet does, also the conversion isn’t that hard, so just a mirror pic is enough ?
No they don't
And a mirror pic won't prove your height but will give some indication of your frame and overall size