Being ugly is kinda a intimidating feature

No they don't
And a mirror pic won't prove your height but will give some indication of your frame and overall size
I’m no gymmaxxed roid head but sure, yeah I’ll do it in the morning when I’m the tallest, I’ll pm u

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I’m no gymmaxxed roid head but sure, yeah I’ll do it in the morning when I’m the tallest, I’ll pm u
Most accurate height is 7-8 hours after getting up

lmao of course an albanian would say ugly is intimidating because you're from the armpit of europe the men from ur country are rat looking creatures. JFL

lmao of course an albanian would say ugly is intimidating because you're from the armpit of europe the men from ur country are rat looking creatures. JFL
@coispet ban for racism against the superior race

To roasties maybe
Nah uh.
Feminine women in Geral tend to prefer more masculine men.
Ogre females like to cope with pretty boys cause they look like men.
Just like at Lima and Marko jairic, Monica belucci with Vincent Cassel, Evan Rachel wood with Marilyn Manson....

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
If u see most the of criminals in uk they ugly asf sclera show uee but im not talking about manlet is this true hotter u are the less intimidating u look ??
yeah intimidating to SCARE PEOPLE AWAY
this site has gone so far forwards we’re going backwards

If u see most the of criminals in uk they ugly asf sclera show uee but im not talking about manlet is this true hotter u are the less intimidating u look ??
being disgustingly ugly will not make you darktriad bro

If you're tall and masc ugly, you will be ogre intimidating
If you're just tall and ugly, you may be intimidating
If you're not tall, but you're masc ugly, you are unlikely to be intimidating, more repulsive
If you're not tall, and you are ugly but don't have masc or intimidating features, you will just be repulsive
Agreed but idk bug eyes are very intimidating and all the very violent low class people or rapists tend to have them. Hunter eyes is mainly a high iq serial killer trait low trust type of look rather than the rapist I’ll attack u bug eyed look tbh

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer