Being ugly kind of made all of this looksmaxxing shit completely worthless to me.

L

Lebgfinal

User
I tried being positive when I joined here, I only wanted to improve.
The only thing people were able to give me is insults and saying I was a genetical failure. Nobody ever was positive to me, they all wanted me to end my life and made fun of me for being incel.
One guy then decided to post me on tiktok, and make me a fool to millions of people.
How are people here then blaming me for no doing anything? Do you think I am like some people here? That I can just get a haircut and fix these issues.?
You know I did mistakes in the past, I shouldn't have posted my face like a retard, but I just wanted to feel better in my day to life etc..
This shit broke my brain, now its in a situation where I don't want to do anything because I know I'm ugly.
When you are ugly, it's not weird that you end up like me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, TrellIshi, twojei and 7 others
dnr:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
just get off the site if it bothers you that much. people hate you because you haven't changed shit about yourself but complain about the same things. also people hating you for being ugly is just the way of life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, Zeta, twojei and 3 others
I think everyone already got the point bro but goodluck

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
just get off the site if it bothers you that much. people hate you because you haven't changed shit about yourself but complain about the same things. also people hating you for being ugly is just the way of life.
I think it's hypocrite to claim to hate someone for reasons that aren't really true.
These people hate me because they think I'm ugly, I can't debate anything or they will insult how I look.
Yet they claim they hate me because I'm "not changing anything about my life"
Yes because I cannot. Can't people understand?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and exo
I think everyone already got the point bro but goodluck
People spam the same shit every fucking day, I'm just following the trend.

Then don't be ugly, DUH

I think it's hypocrite to claim to hate someone for reasons that aren't really true.
These people hate me because they think I'm ugly, I can't debate anything or they will insult how I look.
Yet they claim they hate me because I'm "not changing anything about my life"
Yes because I cannot. Can't people understand?
but you havent tried shit nigger

• +1
Reactions: piec
Then don't be ugly, DUH
For some people they can look good, for me it is not possible. I just have below average face. I'm not the ugliest, but I would say I'm less attractive than the average people objectively.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and asdvek
Lebg whine thread #12000

• +1
Reactions: rope or die trying, ChadL1te, Deleted member 21716 and 4 others
Lebg whine thread #12000
If I tried to be positive people would insult me and say I'm a subhuman.
You either get pity or insults if you are ugly.

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
The only thing people were able to give me is insults and saying I was a genetical failure. Nobody ever was positive to me, they all wanted me to end my life and made fun of me for being incel.
One guy then decided to post me on tiktok, and make me a fool to millions of people.
How are people here then blaming me for no doing anything? Do you think I am like some people here? That I can just get a haircut and fix these issues.?
You know I did mistakes in the past, I shouldn't have posted my face like a retard, but I just wanted to feel better in my day to life etc..
This shit broke my brain, now its in a situation where I don't want to do anything because I know I'm ugly.
Not a single word, go cry in the corner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, piec, try2beme and 1 other person
I can only Tell you that people cant stand when someones always whiny about Shit. Most people have Shit lives and also have to cope. Many Here gave you advice on what to Change, but you dont want to, thats okay, but from there its your Problem and No one Else is responsible. You should leave the Forum If Its really THAT Bad, might be beneficial for your mental health tbh.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 42240
I can only Tell you that people cant stand when someones always whiny about Shit. Most people have Shit lives and also have to cope. Many Here gave you advice on what to Change, but you dont want to, thats okay, but from there its your Problem and No one Else is responsible. You should leave the Forum If Its really THAT Bad, might be beneficial for your mental health tbh.
I whine but unless people here I try to do something out of life. There lot of users that whine about killing themselves, I'm not one of them.
I am trying to be positive and be as nice as possible since a year but people still keep finding ways too hate me.

Can't accept I'm right
No no, you’re getting me wrong. I’m not disagreeing with you. You ARE ugly. I‘m just not gonna read all that shit

• JFL
Are u actually ugly or just skinnyfat and average?.Ugly is sub 5/10 which is average .and 7/10 + ACTIVELY attractive

No no, you’re getting me wrong. I’m not disagreeing with you. You ARE ugly. I‘m just not gonna read all that shit
I appreciate the fact that you can understand my struggles and get my point.

I am 5'10 and I'm not measuring whatever autistic ratio you want me to do.
Doesn't matter
waist is a standard measurement of health bro wdym :ROFLMAO: small wait=less fat= more defined face.Every psl god and model has a tiny waist

boohoo nigga your ugly
theres way worse things in life

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Lookologist003
boohoo nigga your ugly
theres way worse things in life
You are right obviously, my life is not that bad and I'm grateful for what I have but I still am totally deprived of any basic human relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
With looksmaxxing becoming more mainstream since the end of last year, it seems normies are starting to shame people for their looks more and more

I don't remember it ever being this bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and Nick.Harte
but I still am totally deprived of any basic human relationships.
thats not cause your ugly
tons of ugly people irl have friends, partners, etc
blame your neurotransmitters not your looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and 97baHater
With looksmaxxing becoming more mainstream since the end of last year, it seems normies are starting to shame people for their looks more and more

I don't remember it ever being this bad
People made fun of me for edited pics but my point remains.

• +1
thats not cause your ugly
tons of ugly people irl have friends, partners, etc
blame your neurotransmitters not your looks
Both are an issue realistically.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Lookologist003
Why did you decide to call urself the final Chad knowing ur a subhuman?

• Woah
Why did you decide to call urself the final Chad knowing ur a subhuman?
My username is based on an email I made when I was a kid.
It doesn't mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
My username is based on an email I made when I was a kid.
It doesn't mean anything.
Damn, is inceldom hard to live in France? Aren't you white? Why don't you just fuck an arab foid there JBW?

Damn, is inceldom hard to live in France? Aren't you white? Why don't you just fuck an arab foid there JBW?
I've never been to France.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I've never been to France.
Ohh I thought you were french due to the username, anyway why don't you ascend with an ethnic where you live JBW

Go to .is

Enough whining; not enough looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

Goes hard tbh

The lyrics fit the situation of lebgfinal

"Shut the fuck up, you're a stupid cunt, you're stupid, shut the fuck up, nobody wants you here."

Nah jk lebgfinal ur best user on forum bhai :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Dnr rope

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
are u the person whos life was getting ruined because you posted ur face

Do you hate @Clavicular ?

I became famous with edited pics jfl
Just know that, make sure its the non edited ones.
it was the non-edited ones otherwise I wouldn't be saying u have hope cuz they made u ugly as shit

it was the non-edited ones otherwise I wouldn't be saying u have hope cuz they made u ugly as shit
yeah lol just wanted to be sure

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Your problem is your brain chemistry. This is a very underrated issue and it’s even more brutal than truecel looks