Being unemployed has made me so outrageously resentful

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I've applied (unsuccessfully) to hundreds of jobs and finally got blackpilled on the reality that online job applications are simply there for legal reasons and that every single one of these positions will be filled from internal referrals. I've grown an intense and bitter hatred of normies and humanity as a collective. I absolutely hate that I don't know anyone and in order to get a job in the industry I want, it's mandatory to know people to refer you even into the most elementary of positions. I am miserable and seething in hatred and utter contemptment for humanity. I deserve a fucking job.

I can resonate with Goebbels here:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Apply for a warehouse job they’ll take anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Yh I give up on indeed ngl

I've applied (unsuccessfully) to hundreds of jobs and finally got blackpilled on the reality that online job applications are simply there for legal reasons and that every single one of these positions will be filled from internal referrals. I've grown an intense and bitter hatred of normies and humanity as a collective. I absolutely hate that I don't know anyone and in order to get a job in the industry I want, it's mandatory to know people to refer you even into the most elementary of positions. I am miserable and seething in hatred and utter contemptment for humanity. I deserve a fucking job.

I can resonate with Goebbels here:

View attachment 2793821
Man I´m a mulatto but Goebbels represents me

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
What are you applying to