Being white is easy

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
JBW is legit, people joke and say "bro just SEA-MAXX" but you don't need to travel. Even ethnics in the west will fuck a white man just on virtue of him being white. I obviously am not a rice-cel so I can't comment on east asian women. But I know a great deal of south asian women who will actively brag about only dating whites, and act like it is a status symbol to date white men. If you are white, just approach an indian chick JFL, srs they will most likely say yes or if they do decline they will be happy they got asked out by a white guy and won't scream at you.

Secondly if you are an arab/sandmonkey, approach hijabi south asian women. They unironically worship arabs, due to islam coming from that part of the world + sandmonkeys looking sort of white.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, stevielake, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
Never heard of it :what:

goddamn i love being white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, stevielake and 3 others
Its easier but its not tbat easy

Cope i have asked out ethnics and they all rejected me
bullshit tbh, ask out pajeet females they'll say yes. Or go to a club and start flirting with a pajeeta

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
bullshit tbh, ask out pajeet females they'll say yes. Or go to a club and start flirting with a pajeeta
I have never met an indian i have only met arabs or afhagani women and blacks

I have never met an indian i have only met arabs or afhagani women and blacks
Wtf what country are you in? I heard black girls are easy tho for whites

oh right. Aren't there asian women there though? Tbh arabs are insular af in sweden, you can probably bang a westernised arab tho, but blacks are ur best bet.

How are pajeets treated in sweden btw? I planning to visit sweden for holiday

oh right. Aren't there asian women there though? Tbh arabs are insular af in sweden, you can probably bang a westernised arab tho, but blacks are ur best bet.

How are pajeets treated in sweden btw? I planning to visit sweden for holiday
Asian women live in super white areas so being white wont benefit you that much . I dont know how pajeets are treated

Asian women live in super white areas so being white wont benefit you that much . I dont know how pajeets are treated
over tbh, niggress slaying for u then

@AcneScars This Turns You On:
tihxc4gjsiy41.jpg

It's over for white-cels if they live in 90%+ white countries, because you don't have any ethnic girls around.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15099 and FailedNormieManlet
I would kill myself if I weren't white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
I'm white, and it didn't help me at all, since whites are the vast majority here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
JBW is legit, people joke and say "bro just SEA-MAXX" but you don't need to travel. Even ethnics in the west will fuck a white man just on virtue of him being white. I obviously am not a rice-cel so I can't comment on east asian women. But I know a great deal of south asian women who will actively brag about only dating whites, and act like it is a status symbol to date white men. If you are white, just approach an indian chick JFL, srs they will most likely say yes or if they do decline they will be happy they got asked out by a white guy and won't scream at you.

Secondly if you are an arab/sandmonkey, approach hijabi south asian women. They unironically worship arabs, due to islam coming from that part of the world + sandmonkeys looking sort of white.
My north african and middle eastern women mog those south asian women to the moon, Most of them are flat no ass bug sized tits how can you even get hard compared to thick curvy fertile north african and middle eastern women who let you cum inside

Most these ethnic bitches in western countries already know what a white chad looks like irl and what an white incel looks, they are surrounded by them. So seamaxing > jbw with ethnics in western countries.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
My north african and middle eastern women mog those south asian women to the moon, Most of them are flat no ass bug sized tits how can you even get hard compared to thick curvy fertile north african and middle eastern women who let you cum inside
Pretty easy, get a big rigged, thick, Asian girl. There's loads in USA or australia, and u can find them in Asia too

Need to find out what East Asian girls think tbh, maybe move to Korea or Japan one day if I can. West is just too stale and identical no matter where I look. Would need to visit first though to see if I like it over there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214 and stevielake