Belly fat and love handles are so hard to lose

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
struggling with skinny fat rn, before my first meal of the day it looks fine

but after i eat or sit i have subhuman belly

been eating sub 1200 cals for 10 days now no results yet!!

at this point im gonna do fruit fasts for 2 days straight NIGGA

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I’m also having a hard time spotting differences and I’ve been basically starving for similar time

I’ll keep on going and see if it gets better

I’m also having a hard time spotting differences and I’ve been basically starving for similar time

I’ll keep on going and see if it gets better
yeah on paper its weird because how is my body still maintaining with this low calories

i might start jogging this week after my exams

low iq monkey actually struggling to diet instead of just hoping on the Holy Trifecta (Vyvanse, Oxazepam, DNP)

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, shieldzz and TheBrownOne
Improve your metabolism by increasing muscle and strength. That means lifting.

Higher resting metabolic rate means you lose more fat while idle.

It's all metabolism.

Starving yourself and doing cardio is for morons.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, northern mogger, wsada and 1 other person

It's all metabolism.

im hitting the gym 4 days a week but it hasnt been a month yet

should i add low intensity cardio to not lose gains instead of cardio?

If you want a sustainable gym plan, 100% do cardio (low-intensity + moderate/high intensity). It literally helps boost your metabolism + helps lose water weight (temporary but you'll still look better which will motivate you).

You should be thinking about calories burnt in terms of your week's total. If you burn 150-200 calories every day w/ cardio, that's 1000-1500 calories. Put those calories either in a cheat meal or some shit & it'll help you stay sane.

Alternatively, if you want to make dieting & cardio easier, look up EC Stack (ephedrine + caffeine) and it'll absolutely annihilate your hunger and make cardio easier (ephedrine is a bronchodilator).

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline

Yeah. Holding muscle and building strength is good for you.

Also focus on getting deeper sleep. Use CBD oil.

Focus on explosive sprints for cardio. Not long distance shit. Or even a 3 miler. Do sprints on treadmill in intervals.

Focus on explosive sprints for cardio. Not long distance shit. Or even a 3 miler. Do sprints on treadmill in intervals.

• +1
If you want a sustainable gym plan, 100% do cardio (low-intensity + moderate/high intensity). It literally helps boost your metabolism + helps lose water weight (temporary but you'll still look better which will motivate you).

You should be thinking about calories burnt in terms of your week's total. If you burn 150-200 calories every day w/ cardio, that's 1000-1500 calories. Put those calories either in a cheat meal or some shit & it'll help you stay sane.

Alternatively, if you want to make dieting & cardio easier, look up EC Stack (ephedrine + caffeine) and it'll absolutely annihilate your hunger and make cardio easier (ephedrine is a bronchodilator).
i have fast metabolism alr i just had extreme NEET lifestyle in 2023 which ruined my body compsition. ill probably not stay in a deficit after my belly fat is gone

when i was eating clean and not rotting in bed all day i was skinny even with a huge calorie surplus

im also accutane idk if it causes weight gain

thanks, will prolly do this on a track i cant run on treadmills

Eating that little is giga retarded, I don’t know how tall you are and how much you weigh but not getting leaner on 1200 is impossible unless your metabolism is completely botched, also don’t bother going to the gym if you eat that little, you ain’t gonna gain anything

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Worse advice ever given for burning calories, don’t listen to this retard

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Honestly man have you ever looked into hopping on sarms? Skip the whole "middleman" of dieting & relentless hard-work? I'll tell you what brother the good thing about sarms is that you don't really need to do much research at all, and trust me when I say this it'll all be worth it in the long run.

Eating that little is giga retarded, I don’t know how tall you are and how much you weigh but not getting leaner on 1200 is impossible unless your metabolism is completely botched, also don’t bother going to the gym if you eat that little, you ain’t gonna gain anything
Yes 1200 is too littlw. i think he should listen to you and eat 3000 cals a day

starve more untill 10% bf

Yes 1200 is too littlw. i think he should listen to you and eat 3000 cals a day
I didn’t tell him to eat 3k nigga, starving on 1.2k can damage his metabolism permanently and he’ll be miserable in the future

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and shieldzz
Worse advice ever given for burning calories, don’t listen to this retard
ur a fucking retard, explosive cardio 100% helps burn calories faster + i doubt someone who just started hitting the gym would want to spend ages doing lower-pace cardio in general

• +1
I didn’t tell him to eat 3k nigga, starving on 1.2k can damage his metabolism permanently and he’ll be miserable in the future
go back to reddit

thanks, will prolly do this on a track i cant run on treadmills
ur a fucking retard, explosive cardio 100% helps burn calories faster + i doubt someone who just started hitting the gym would want to spend ages doing lower-pace cardio in general
I will literally fuck your father you dumb mutt, you clearly don’t know a single thing about this, when doing high intensity cardio your body uses mostly the glycogen in your muscles (sugar reserves) because it needs the energy NOW, when doing low intensity cardio your body uses 90%+ energy from your body’s fat. and also you can do it for longer. Bitch

• +1

It's all metabolism.

Cardio is important for health just as lifting.
Lifting - healthy bones and metabolism
Cardio - stronger heart and increased blood flow, better endurance.

Starving yourself is not good, you will ALWAYS binge after, sometimes right away or sometimes a few years after.
Anecdotal but - I starved myself and lost the fat very quickly. I looked very good, but still felt shitty and annoyed all the time. Then after 2 years i just binged and gained all the weight back.

to the op, incorporate both cardio and weight lifting into your routine, dont change up your routine too quickly, stick to it. Build healthy habits for the long term.
What you eat is also important - avoid saturated fats, eat enough protein, eat a lot of vegetables and beans.

• +1
wtf are u even talking about?? low intensity cardio does use more energy from your body's fat, but it's literally NOWHERE near 90%. on top of that what ur body uses for energy varies for every single individual depending on a whole bunch of different shit.

even then, if u disregard the fact that intense cardio is more time-efficient, helps lose water weight, boosts your metabolism, etc.. it fucking also helps better preserve lean muscle mass + got shit like afterburn effect (EPOC) that comes kicking in.

that being said, i do both low intensity & high intensity cardio, and thats the best case scenario for cardio in general.

Yeah. Holding muscle and building strength is good for you.

Also focus on getting deeper sleep. Use CBD oil.

sleep is good since i have work and college so im tired

Cardio is important for health just as lifting.
Lifting - healthy bones and metabolism

Starving yourself is not good, you will ALWAYS binge after, sometimes right away or sometimes a few years after.
Anecdotal but - I starved myself and lost the fat very quickly. I looked very good, but still felt shitty and annoyed all the time. Then after 2 years i just binged and gained all the weight back.

to the op, incorporate both cardio and weight lifting into your routine, dont change up your routine too quickly, stick to it. Build healthy habits for the long term.
What you eat is also important - avoid saturated fats, eat enough protein, eat a lot of vegetables and beans.
i dont binge i have a pretty poor sense of hunger i was broke 2 yrs back used to eat once every 3 days then went on bulk and couldnt gain weight until i basically ate 3k + cals of junk and walked sub 100 steps a day

Obviously. I studied sports science at degree leevel. But bro, more than once a week and cardio is going to ruin your gains.

That's just the truth.

Cardio is for old-people to prolong their life.

A young man with testosterone should be lifting and the cardio you get from intense lifting exists. So there really is no reason to do cardio.

I know all the benefits, but it's counterproductive to muscle building and holding muscle is the most practical way to maintain good body fat percentage.

• Hmm...