Benefits of cardio for a sub 4 aesthetically

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Posts
6,277
Reputation
7,870
Are there any or is it cope? In about 12 years I've never done any form of exercise just sedentary lifestyle kek
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and St.TikTokcel
you are sub 6 not sub 4
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Lift weights cardio is for sissies
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 18879
I heard cardio is very important. I have a 105 resting heart rate..... in 2014 it was 64
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Good cope instead of the rope
 
Good cope instead of the rope
i can imagine. my body is too incel to lift cause i get muscle atrophy from nerve compression simply from using a mouse (reminder, there are streamers 2 decades older than me playing games 16 hrs a day and are fine).

ig i cant win with my shit incel genes
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I heard cardio is very important. I have a 105 resting heart rate..... in 2014 it was 64
higher bmr is good . lower = better is a stupid myth
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Better be a lean subhuman than a fat one.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 25743 and Deleted member 18879
i can imagine. my body is too incel to lift cause i get muscle atrophy from nerve compression simply from using a mouse (reminder, there are streamers 2 decades older than me playing games 16 hrs a day and are fine).

ig i cant win with my shit incel genes
Brootal
 

Similar threads

Schlüsselbein
Replies
0
Views
12
Schlüsselbein
Schlüsselbein
deepsixes
Replies
2
Views
35
mtnoct
mtnoct
fear of foid
Replies
1
Views
15
personalitymaxxer!
personalitymaxxer!
staticidal
Replies
21
Views
100
staticidal
staticidal
satanicplayground
Replies
11
Views
87
winstrol
winstrol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top