Benefits of finasteride fear mongering.

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Diamond
Although I hate the finasteride fear mongerers as they are generally unpleasant simpletons who will start throwing insults at you when they can't counter the facts and studies you present, they are kind of doing the world a favor by raising the average IQ worldwide. Here's how:

All the low IQ placebocels will blindly believe the fear mongering without researching or thinking critically themselves. Thus, they will go bald and probably not get a chance to get laid and pass on their genes. The ones who have sufficient cognitive ability will see through the fear mongering because there is 0 logic behind it, take the sacred pill, and most likely get to pass on their genes.

Let me hear your guys' thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Oueyy, Effortless and 8 others
I just ordered fin but you guys gonna chill with this nocebothing
If my dick doesn't get hard there's no fucking nocebo in hell

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
ngl I kinda fell for it at first when I first came here but looking at the research its one of the most studied drugs and was used way before it was available for hair loss use at a far higher dosage.

People who gas light others about using it for hairloss here deserve to get banned ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, John124, Prettyboy and 7 others
"take the pill and pass your bad genetics"
I don't think eugenics works that way pal unless you're gonna feed your kids breastmilk and fin
who cares about IQ, IQ is cope anyway

Last edited:
There's too much evidence to suggest that fin doesn't have side effects. I say this as a guy who doesn't give a shit and isn't planning on using it.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and oldcelloser
we should spread it more for less competition

Food Bae GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, John124 and SOS-Sonic
Although I hate the finasteride fear mongerers as they are generally unpleasant simpletons who will start throwing insults at you when they can't counter the facts and studies you present, they are kind of doing the world a favor by raising the average IQ worldwide. Here's how:

All the low IQ placebocels will blindly believe the fear mongering without researching or thinking critically themselves. Thus, they will go bald and probably not get a chance to get laid and pass on their genes. The ones who have sufficient cognitive ability will see through the fear mongering because there is 0 logic behind it, take the sacred pill, and most likely get to pass on their genes.

Like I said anyone who's balding should take it and try for themselves. However don't deny my experience with Fin, I was unlucky with it unfortunately. Literally couldn't get an erection, blood was coming out of my penis. Balls tingling, Dick shrank, and absolutely no emotion towards girls Like I said I am not the only one look at any other forums, and they say the same shit. Right now I'm taking RU58841 and it seems good so far

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Like I said anyone who's balding should take it and try for themselves. However don't deny my experience with Fin, I was unlucky with it unfortunately. Literally couldn't get an erection, blood was coming out of my penis. Balls tingling, Dick shrank, and absolutely no emotion towards girls Like I said I am not the only one look at any other forums, and they say the same shit. Right now I'm taking RU58841 and it seems good so far
If blood is coming out your dick, are you sure its not due to something else?

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
If blood is coming out your dick, are you sure its not due to something else?
nah it only happened when i took Fin, like 2 weeks later while on it. I only fap once a day also my diet is pretty good. I was masturbating and saw blood on my hands, there was no pain however felt tingles afterwards.

• Hmm...
Reactions: coolguy1

The reality is, there are people who experience sides and people who don't

Both parties are always going to look at one another like they're absolutely batshit crazy

It's as simple as that IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
The reality is, there are people who experience sides and people who don't

Both parties are always going to look at one another like they're absolutely batshit crazy

It's as simple as that IMO.
I agree that every drug has sides, but don't you think the fear mongering about finasteride is completely irrational and lacks amy evidence? People claim things like 1 week of fin made their dick :feelswhy:bleed, turned them gay, reduced their muscles mass by 10%, etc... like cmon, these sides are not reported in the studies at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SAR, JosephGarrot123 and John124
This took me 10 seconds to find..
Of course there are gonna be great amazing studies about this drug when big pharma makes hundreds of millions every year from it.
Its funny how people completely ignore that fact..
Not denying it works. Just saying the obvious. It does have side effects. And it doesnt fix the root cause of why your precious hair is falling out. Which btw is not because of muh genetics.

I agree that every drug has sides, but don't you think the fear mongering about finasteride is completely irrational and lacks amy evidence? People claim things like 1 week of fin made their dick :feelswhy:bleed, turned them gay, reduced their muscles mass by 10%, etc... like cmon, these sides are not reported in the studies at all

It's tough to prove. Like, how do you prove depression is real for example?

I believe there are people who are legitimately experiencing real life side effects, be it after 1 week or 1 year.

And then there are also a bunch of people who are just anxious hypochondriacs looking for symptoms

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and John124
shit actually happened to me though, my dick still not the same size, and my dick bled during masturbation. Not saying it'll happen to you, but it did for me

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Reminder that my dick literally fell off because of fin

but I'm a gook so I didn't make much of a difference

This took me 10 seconds to find..
You are a pretty intelligent user and helped me with the mouth widening device, thanks lol.

Just skimmed through it, I don't see any stats or objectivity from that article. Some dummy thinks her husband's cause of suicide was due to propecia. Based on what? Oh that's right, pure speculation. For us to confirm finasteride really make one suicidal, we have to look at a large scale study of suicided rates of propecia users and non propecia users including a placebo group. Of course, no correlation was found in any of the experiments.

Also, if they really only cared about profit, they would not push finasteride. A 1 year supply of generic proscar costs about 30 USD, even less if u take it every other day. They would make more from natural remedies (like castor oil), minoxidil, and hair systems + transplants. Because truth to be told, most people will never need any other treatment if they get on propecia early enough. So if big pharma really wanted to make money they would tell us fin is bad and that we should use minoxidil and other stuff.

Kevin Mann did such a good job dismantling that bullshit article, go watch it if ur interested.

I'm not saying it doesn't have sides, if you are borderline high E to begin with, raising your E by ~10% via 5ARI could potentially cause problems. But I shit you not these people claim their anuses going numb and their dicks ejecting blood after 1 week of finasteride.

I don't have a problem with discussing sides, but I do have a problem with people making up crazy shit and have nothing to back it up. As this can scare away potential users that can benefit from the drug.

Sorry that was long af, drank too much coffee, had to channel the energy somewhere lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Also, if they really only cared about profit, they would not push finasteride. A 1 year supply of generic proscar costs about 30 USD, even less if u take it every other day. They would make more from natural remedies (like castor oil), minoxidil, and hair systems + transplants. Because truth to be told, most people will never need any other treatment if they get on propecia early enough. So if big pharma really wanted to make money they would tell us fin is bad and that we should use minoxidil and other stuff.
Thing is people much rather prefer to pop a pill and be done. Minox is much of a bother to a lot of people. Manufacturing finasteride is no doubt cheap as shit too. Natural remedies cost way more to manufacture, and less people would use them. So they get a lot more profit from pill drugs. And they get you hooked up for life (if im not mistaken), which in the long run becomes way more profitable than any of those alternatives, if the same amount of people used them. I looked up the actual market worth of fin and its around 110 million.

I didnt read the article I sent. But I wouldnt trust studies made by them with 110 million in play. Sure it works and makes your hair grow back. But there are sides, and some people experience more and others less or none at all.
And whether you have sides or not, there will be systemic effects from inhibiting 5 alphar

And if I did have hair loss I would try to fix the actual root cause of it and not mask it with a 5 alphar inhibitor. Again Im not condemning fin, just showing there are pros and cons, as there is in everything. The pro is its an easy fix and works, the con is there are sides and systemic effects. Up to each person to decide if its worth to use it or not.

Thats my point of view
You are a pretty intelligent user and helped me with the mouth widening device, thanks lol.
No problem bro

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic