Benefits of sunlight exposure

Didn't read. But for overall performance which can help you make money which you can use to age slower, sunlight in your eyes in the morning is good
It's good, first thing i do get out of bed go downstairs and open the door and let the sun energize me

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Blue and red are bad? Hmm i been getting sun through window past month, oops. Guess I'll be going for walks from tomorrow.
Not sure really, i spent the past decade mostly indoors and look young while being 27 and getting no sun and having diet full of seed oils etc which are obviously bad. Might go on high cholesterol and animal fat diet and fruits.
Fruits are bad (except in small amounts or low frequency)

Edit: should be gatekeeping this but whatever

• +1
Fruits are bad (except in small amounts or low frequency)

Edit: should be gatekeeping this but whatever
Ehh i mean obviously not too much but some fruit every day or every other day is fine. I think the negatives of fruit is overexaggerated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 1901
Ehh i mean obviously not too much but some fruit every day or every other day is fine. I think the negatives of fruit is overexaggerated.
The positives of fruit are over exaggerated; or rather it’s acted like fruit is a case of the more the better

The positives of fruit are over exaggerated; or rather it’s acted like fruit is a case of the more the better
Well the 5 a day has been promoted for fruit for quite some time by governments but you don't actually need to eat 5 different fruits every single day but 1-2 a day are fine i think. Some days I'll have an apple and banana or strawberries and grapes. Certain vitamins are hard to get

Well the 5 a day has been promoted for fruit for quite some time by governments but you don't actually need to eat 5 different fruits every single day but 1-2 a day are fine i think. Some days I'll have an apple and banana or strawberries and grapes.
That’s above optimal

I primarily eat sweet peppers as fruit because the vitamin c content is insanely high so I don’t have to eat much. And they are low in fructose

Well also avocados since they are low in fructose

• +1
That’s above optimal

I primarily eat sweet peppers as fruit because the vitamin c content is insanely high so I don’t have to eat much. And they are low in fructose

Well also avocados since they are low in fructose
Yh it depends, most days i eat no fruit because it's expensive and i can't afford it lol

Are you sure about this? How can windows aka glass filter good rays but not bad ones? Don't want to sound soy but any sources?
By moderate you mean 30-60 minutes a day but depends on how much exposure your body has to the sun. Assume arms and face are exposed, 30 minutes should be fine right? Btw the sun here in the UK hits different, it has this suffocating effect and maybe due to altitude it's stronger.
Do windows block rays making sunlight through them useless?
Vit d supplements with k2 give you a healthy vit d level and apparently our body can't tell the difference so is sun necessary? For the other benefits aside from vit d, I'd say yes. It's hard because most of the year we get no sun here which is why everyone is always in a bad mood and depressed.

Another thing I'm curious about is the effects of sunlight directly on your hair/scalp and whether you should wear a cap to stop it damaging scalp.
@Nad is right with everything - do not EVER try to block portions of the sun.

30-60 minutes is nothing, I aim to get 4-6 hours minimum in summer (Australia).
Also, if you get fatigued from the sun, you’re allergic, ditch the seed oils and try again, you’ll need to basically mega dose either detoxification practises (see Aajonus Vonderplantz’ work) or raw meat to fix yourself. Seed oils and vegetables make you allergic to the sun, this is well known in many parts of the world, Western big pharma wants you and the truth to have NOTHING to do with each other.
The sun is good for literally everything - everything is a derivative of the sun.
Our bodies most certainly can tell the difference between synthetic vitamin D and real vitamin D.

To keep it simple; eat cholesterol, it’s the best antioxidant that we can consume, in order for sunlight to be converted into vitamin D (the ultimate ant aging, pro collagen, pro dopamine etc.), the body needs ample cholesterol - no wonder most people age from the sun - they have no cholesterol to convert the rays of youth we under appreciate from the sun.
If you have darker skin, you need more sun, why? Because melanin inhibits vitamin D absorption, people developed lighter skin in less sunny areas due to the increased need for vitamin D to be absorbed to the same volume, with less sun.

@Nad is right with everything - do not EVER try to block portions of the sun.

30-60 minutes is nothing, I aim to get 4-6 hours minimum in summer (Australia).
Also, if you get fatigued from the sun, you’re allergic, ditch the seed oils and try again, you’ll need to basically mega dose either detoxification practises (see Aajonus Vonderplantz’ work) or raw meat to fix yourself. Seed oils and vegetables make you allergic to the sun, this is well known in many parts of the world, Western big pharma wants you and the truth to have NOTHING to do with each other.
The sun is good for literally everything - everything is a derivative of the sun.
Our bodies most certainly can tell the difference between synthetic vitamin D and real vitamin D.

To keep it simple; eat cholesterol, it’s the best antioxidant that we can consume, in order for sunlight to be converted into vitamin D (the ultimate ant aging, pro collagen, pro dopamine etc.), the body needs ample cholesterol - no wonder most people age from the sun - they have no cholesterol to convert the rays of youth we under appreciate from the sun.
If you have darker skin, you need more sun, why? Because melanin inhibits vitamin D absorption, people developed lighter skin in less sunny areas due to the increased need for vitamin D to be absorbed to the same volume, with less sun.
4-6 hours bare face exposed? does it effect your collagen or nah, thats too much even for me especially in australia

• +1
4-6 hours bare face exposed? does it effect your collagen or nah, thats too much even for me especially in australia
I wear a hat, so no, but my body, yes 🙌.
I’ll take my hat off and bathe my face in the sun for around an hour daily.
Besides, if anything sunlight is always good for your collagen, again, only because I eat lots of raw animal fat and avoid seed oils like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
yeah bcs salmon eats algae which is high in pufa
Salmon has omega 3’s which are good for you. Omega 6 is bad. As long as the salmon is wild caught and farm raised it’s a good option.

I should also mention to add to your point, if you happen to have a bad day and eat like a normie (seed oils, flour etc.), a good way to clear your system quite effectively is to have a primal bath; 42°C, add skim milk, ACV and salt - bathe for 45 mins if you want the toxins that you acquired that day to be released (also the heavy metals), or 1.5 hours if you want like a good months worth of toxins to be expelled (it’s mainly via lymphatic drainage).
I do this, weekly, and use just a teaspoon of raw coconut cream to aid in my detox.
You come out feeling physically drained, but your skin is legitimately glowing and by the next morning you’ll feel double as energised.
Might be askin bs but would that mean hot showers could be good for you (although the ones without such a high temperature) and cold showers are actually cope? Or is it still better to take cold showers?

• +1
Might be askin bs but would that mean hot showers could be good for you (although the ones without such a high temperature) and cold showers are actually cope? Or is it still better to take cold showers?
100% hot showers are better.
Cold exposure is MASSIVE cope.
If you are dopamine chasing, then yeah, cold exposure is great, but if you’re chasing anti ageing and looks/healthmaxxing, then stay away from that shit.
Notice all of the “bio hacking” guys all look 10+ years older than they should.
Ageing is very physically present, deep wrinkles, bad skin and hair quality etc. all are simply physical signs of biological ageing; the main cause of this is physical and mental stress.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
yeah bcs salmon eats algae which is high in pufa
Doesn’t matter so much, it can break it down and the PUFA found in their tissue is mostly fermented, why? Because it’s part of their natural diet, now, when it comes to pigs, the PUFA they consume is horrible for us, because they’re fed soy, seeds, legume etc. none of which are part of their natural diet.
I’ve been lucky enough to start bow hunting wild bore a few hours from where I live, I’ve only done it once, and I’m hooked, they consume a totally natural diet and the meat is insanely tender and delicious, I even made steak tartare out of the tenderloin and liver, normies will have you believe that I was about to die for eating raw meat jfl, instead, I felt a rush of dopamine that hasn’t left me since.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Deleted member 28610
Problem with sun damage, is that u wont notice it at the earliest mid 20s. Im late 20s (29) and all of my peers my age have noticeable sun damage (crows feet, fine lines, forehead wrinkles)

There was a girl who i had a crush on back in early 2010. she was the shit back then, Nearly 6 months younger than me, December 1994. I got shocked when i saw her today (i have a stalker acc who follows people my age who i personally know)

old wrinkled up roastie, her smile also went to shit, she didnt have gummy smile in 2010, but in 2023 she has noticeable gummy smile.

Problem with sun damage, is that u wont notice it at the earliest mid 20s. Im late 20s (29) and all of my peers my age have noticeable sun damage (crows feet, fine lines, forehead wrinkles)

There was a girl who i had a crush on back in early 2010. she was the shit back then, Nearly 6 months younger than me, December 1994. I got shocked when i saw her today (i have a stalker acc who follows people my age who i personally know)

old wrinkled up roastie, her smile also went to shit, she didnt have gummy smile in 2010, but in 2023 she has noticeable gummy smile.
if u eat animal based products without goyslop/seed oils/pufa u wont age from sun exposure
plus your friends are most likely northern european and eat goyslop cooked in seed oils which caused them to age faster from the sun

100% hot showers are better.
Cold exposure is MASSIVE cope.
If you are dopamine chasing, then yeah, cold exposure is great, but if you’re chasing anti ageing and looks/healthmaxxing, then stay away from that shit.
Notice all of the “bio hacking” guys all look 10+ years older than they should.
Ageing is very physically present, deep wrinkles, bad skin and hair quality etc. all are simply physical signs of biological ageing; the main cause of this is physical and mental stress.
I thought cold showers were actually great for skin and hair, guess it's all cap. How is that the case though if our ancestors probably didn't have access to hot showers naturally, just the cold and lukewarm water lakes I'd say? Guess some things aren't better fully natural?

The sunlight is a miracle, forgotten health cure…

It is the source of all life on earth and one of the most powerful ways to improve your mood, health and attractiveness.

3620158_IMG_1536.webp

Our modern society is the only one in history that has feared the sun as much as we do and it shows.Attempting to block the sun with creams that actually cause the disease, epitomizes how backwards our society is.

If we want to restore health & humanity, we need to restore our relationship with the sun…

Uv light reacts with cholesterol in the skin to form vitamin D. Vitamin D is critical to immune function and the absorption of calcium and many other minerals.UV light has also been shown to reduce blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, increase the efficiency of the heart, improve metabolism, increase weight loss, improve hormonal profile, improve the gut microbioime and increase libido This recent study in cell reports showed that UV light exposure in the skin & eyes increased testosterone production & libido and most importantly it helped to make the rats dangerously attractive / sexy to their partners.Russia was recently caught “doping” by using UV light therapy after the russian athletes all looked darker than they normally would and cleaned up at the olympics.

hot girl si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

UV is tremendously beneficial…but what about all the “harms”?Too much UV light is definitely bad, just like how too much oxygen and water can kill you.

Sunbathing Global Warming GIF by Cartuna

Overexposure, to the point of burning, can increase your risk of skin cancer. However, these dangers have been exaggerated beyond belief. UV decreasing the risk of more deadly forms of cancer, alzheimers, diabetes, and macular degeneration, outweighed the risks of nonburning sun exposure.

Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN
i need a car first tbh

I thought cold showers were actually great for skin and hair, guess it's all cap. How is that the case though if our ancestors probably didn't have access to hot showers naturally, just the cold and lukewarm water lakes I'd say? Guess some things aren't better fully natural?
ofc a guy on the forum knows more than scientist mfs

The sunlight is a miracle, forgotten health cure…

It is the source of all life on earth and one of the most powerful ways to improve your mood, health and attractiveness.

3620158_IMG_1536.webp

Our modern society is the only one in history that has feared the sun as much as we do and it shows.Attempting to block the sun with creams that actually cause the disease, epitomizes how backwards our society is.

If we want to restore health & humanity, we need to restore our relationship with the sun…

Uv light reacts with cholesterol in the skin to form vitamin D. Vitamin D is critical to immune function and the absorption of calcium and many other minerals.UV light has also been shown to reduce blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, increase the efficiency of the heart, improve metabolism, increase weight loss, improve hormonal profile, improve the gut microbioime and increase libido This recent study in cell reports showed that UV light exposure in the skin & eyes increased testosterone production & libido and most importantly it helped to make the rats dangerously attractive / sexy to their partners.Russia was recently caught “doping” by using UV light therapy after the russian athletes all looked darker than they normally would and cleaned up at the olympics.

hot girl si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

UV is tremendously beneficial…but what about all the “harms”?Too much UV light is definitely bad, just like how too much oxygen and water can kill you.

Sunbathing Global Warming GIF by Cartuna

Overexposure, to the point of burning, can increase your risk of skin cancer. However, these dangers have been exaggerated beyond belief. UV decreasing the risk of more deadly forms of cancer, alzheimers, diabetes, and macular degeneration, outweighed the risks of nonburning sun exposure.

Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN
First pic no-show