Benzol Peroxide for acne?

D

Deleted member 19317

Lurker
Used accutane, lost a bunch of hair won't touch it again.
Used antibiotics, worked but has now made my acne 100x worse after quitting, I presume due to fucked skin flora of good and bad bacteria in my skin.

Use max strength tretinoin, it's not enough to completely stop my acne, at best it just minimizes the size of the pimples but that's it.

Added benzoyl peroxide. My face is super red. Like a tomato. Anyone had any success with it? Fucking horrible death sentence acne is. Not to mention I have hairloss AND acne now thanks to accutane.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gggg3333 and wollet2
Your skin gets used to Benzoyl Peroxide, I use it every second day. Best thing to do is just to buy the face wash and then leave it on for 30 seconds. You build up resistance eventually and don't go red.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Used antibiotics, worked but has now made my acne 100x worse after quitting, I presume due to fucked skin flora of good and bad bacteria in my skin.

Use max strength tretinoin, it's not enough to completely stop my acne, at best it just minimizes the size of the pimples but that's it.

Added benzoyl peroxide. My face is super red. Like a tomato. Anyone had any success with it? Fucking horrible death sentence acne is. Not to mention I have hairloss AND acne now thanks to accutane.
Yes benzol is good for a cleanser
BUT THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION IS bezol 5% with clindamycin 1.2% works amazing when mixed together i lost ALL MY acne in 2 weeks
also for moistureizer i used sun screen and the amazing part is i only put it on at night when my doctor said put it on twice i day and take with meds never took meds

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 19317 and 1 other person
Yes benzol is good for a cleanser
BUT THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION IS bezol 5% with clindamycin 1.2% works amazing when mixed together i lost ALL MY acne in 2 weeks
also for moistureizer i used sun screen and the amazing part is i only put it on at night when my doctor said put it on twice i day and take with meds never took meds
I have Clindamycin dude but I'm gonna skip it. Reason being is it's a topical antibiotic much like the oral antibiotics I took. It will no doubt clear my skin but with antibiotics the bacteria eventually adapts to them and it stops working, only the antibiotics kill both good and bad bacteria in the skin so like me right now after a course of oral antibiotics, your acne can come back worse after you hop off.

Don't take the meds dude. Accutane took half my hair dude...permanent damage I have to hop on 5AR inhibitors for life because of to prevent balding more. And the antibiotics like I just said, same thing. Trust me I got fucked over twice now from meds for acne don't take any of them in your mouth. I regret it. Of course some lucky fucker got no side effects from anything but I legit changed the course of my life right here.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 14905
Yeah It works. It took all my acne but if I stop not using it.. They will come back after two weeks.

Last edited:
benzo 5% and clindamycin is the easiest way to get rid of acne for good if u wash face 2x a day and always change your bed sheets and pillow covers every week

have to hop on 5AR inhibitors for life because of to prevent balding more.
accutane doesn't norwood you through 5AR related mechanism I swear

I have Clindamycin dude but I'm gonna skip it. Reason being is it's a topical antibiotic much like the oral antibiotics I took. It will no doubt clear my skin but with antibiotics the bacteria eventually adapts to them and it stops working, only the antibiotics kill both good and bad bacteria in the skin so like me right now after a course of oral antibiotics, your acne can come back worse after you hop off.
You're only meant to use Clindamycin for a few months tbh you will get tolerance quick

how long were you using tretinoin for? it can take time to see the full results tbh, whats the rest of your routine looking like?

holy shit this guy took BOTH antibiotics and accutane.
literally irreversible damage for life
im sorry have a rep

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Idk I just use acne cream and my break outs go away quickly (y) mogger skin genetics