Benzos make amygdala smaller?

G

GGG_THE_GOAT

Bronze
After I used diapam and alprazolam for 3 month straight but in pretty low doses, I became more productive in school, boxing, mma but also became very fucking low inhib so I ended up getting three charges but fortunately beat two of them. And that low inhibition lasted even after I stopped using them and I am now about two months without using any benzos. So maybe they affected my amygdala somehow or just made me very retarded idk. What do you guys think?

Btw do not use benzos even if they somehow make ur amygdala smaller. Not worth it and lose lots of money.

ionno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
After I used diapam and alprazolam for 3 month straight but in pretty low doses, I became more productive in school, boxing, mma but also became very fucking low inhib so I ended up getting three charges but fortunately beat two of them. And that low inhibition lasted even after I stopped using them and I am now about two months without using any benzos. So maybe they affected my amygdala somehow or just made me very retarded idk. What do you guys think?

Btw do not use benzos even if they somehow make ur amygdala smaller. Not worth it and lose lots of money.
same experience

Got into the habit of being more low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Benzo withdrawal is rly nasty. If you become dependent on those things, you’re fucked

• +1
Reactions: Salience, Incoming, Schizoidcel and 1 other person
same
I dont use it for few years but I feel it made me low inhib quite a bit

Benzo withdrawal is rly nasty. If you become dependent on those things, you’re fucked
yeah even though i used low doses the withdrawal was pretty bad. cant believe how it feels for people who use high doses everyday

Jeff Benzos

bump cuz I am interested in this topic

@Seth Walsh your opinion?

yeah even though i used low doses the withdrawal was pretty bad. cant believe how it feels for people who use high doses everyday
What was wd like for you?

What was wd like for you?
had crazy anxiety especially when i was going to stores and gym
my mind would also "blackout" almost every 2 minutes. felt like brainfog but worse
sensitive to light and also had blurred vision

had crazy anxiety especially when i was going to stores and gym
my mind would also "blackout" almost every 2 minutes. felt like brainfog but worse
sensitive to light and also had blurred vision
Wouldn‘t this increase inhibitions, if anything?

Wouldn‘t this increase inhibitions, if anything?
yeah but only during that time. after it ended i became more low inhib than i was normally

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
yeah but only during that time. after it ended i became more low inhib than i was normally
Probably because you felt more comfortable when your horrible withdrawal was gone. Possible, right?

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22
Nothing is truer.

Here's Jordan Peterson after "recovering" after 8-9 months of withdrawal and after being put in a forced multi-week medical coma, which he needed to get flown out to Russia for. And he's still VISIBLY shaking. Benzo withdrawals take years and can kill you.

Used them 5 times
Amazing experience until you fell asleep

Just arghhh i guess

I want to kill my amygdala

Anything in regards to that, doc?
Limbic system control, increased 5HT activity. Avoid tryphothan degredation into Kynurenine.

SO KEEP CORTISOL LOW; IE don't stress and try not to stress about anything and you should keep healthy levels of serotonin.

Tryptophan Dioxygenase (TDO) is an enzyme that degrades Tryptophan into Kynurenine. And guess what recruits that enzyme? CORTISOL

Indolamine 2,3 Dioxygenase (IDO) does the same thing. And it's recruited by IL-1, IL-6, and TNF; which are cytokines.

Avoid stress and try to be peaceful and stoic!

No drug will do anything for you. Your environment and inner peace will dictate how your amygdala works.

PRACTICE MEDITATION. Get out of your comfort zone and manage your emotions.

Fat soluble B1 (benfotiamine) is a great vitamin which many of us our deficient in, and it really helps level your emotional responses to stimuli.

I recommend the fat soluble form because Thiamin is water soluble and we piss a lot of it out.

BTW:
None of this is professional or medical advice and I'm NOT a doc :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and jj43