BERBERINE IS A RETARDED SUPPLEMENT MUST READ IF CONSIDERING IT

seimakkak

seimakkak

Bronze

people take this shit often with mk677 and other shit to lower blood sugar levels but it weakens growth inducing compounds at the same time.

"Besides accelerated protein degradation causing muscle atrophy, a decrease in protein synthesis will cause loss of muscle protein. Mechanisms changing protein synthesis include impaired insulin/IGF-1 signaling, reducing PI3K and p-Akt activities"

"Berberine administration decreased protein synthesis and increased degradation in muscles of normal and db/db mice"

Brutal af, JFL at mk677 niggas paying for 2 things that essentially counteract eachother:lul::lul:

Taking low dose insulin is unironically better way to lower blood sugar.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Racky, Alvaro and 7 others
Interesting

@FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FreakkForLife
as a heightmaxxer have you took the insulin pill yet?:blackpill:
Ofc man insulin is important and is actually necessary for height growth a reason why carbs are actually important not just for the igf1 increase but also natural insulin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and seimakkak
Ofc man insulin is important and is actually necessary for height growth a reason why carbs are actually important not just for the igf1 increase but also
check pm:feelshah:

Thanks for this thread bro,never gonna take berberine or recommend it now.

What do u think of slin pills?

Are there any other blood sugar lowering compunds?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and seimakkak
Thanks for this thread bro,never gonna take berberine or recommend it now.

What do u think of slin pills?

Are there any other blood sugar lowering compunds?
insulin pills seem suspicious because if oral form of insulin would be effective why wouldnt they give those to diabetics. especially when most people dislike injections. maybe metformin would be good since thats an oral diabetes med? it could have the same issue as berberine though. in my opinion best one is low dose of insulin because thats proven to be growth inducing only issue is that its semi dangerous if you fuck up dosage etc.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I just asked him what his taking for heightmaxxing and told what I take, he hasnt responded.
What do u take for heightmaxxing?

insulin pills seem suspicious because if oral form of insulin would be effective why wouldnt they give those to diabetics. especially when most people dislike injections. maybe metformin would be good since thats an oral diabetes med? it could have the same issue as berberine though. in my opinion best one is low dose of insulin because thats proven to be growth inducing only issue is that its semi dangerous if you fuck up dosage etc.
No oral supplement to lower blood sugar without disturbing pathways?:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: seimakkak
What do u take for heightmaxxing?
per day 10iu generic hgh, 12.5mg aromasin, 30mg mk677, starting low dose long acting insulin, k2 mk4 10mg, bunch of basic supplements on top of that. considering adding low dose cjc with dac

• +1
WHat do u think of this?
I got it from a bodybuilding forum.

. For the insulin resistance that is possible: conservative - 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate moderate - 15mg of Actos - a prescription med to increase insulin sensitivity, Glucophage (Metformin) to dispose of excess glucose and increase uptake in muscles. aggressive - add a few IU's of insulin to your HGH cycle

per day 10iu generic hgh, 12.5mg aromasin, 30mg mk677, starting low dose long acting insulin, k2 mk4 10mg, bunch of basic supplements on top of that. considering adding low dose cjc with daDonton
Don't take cjc with dac,it can cause pituitary damage in the long run.
If u are taking it cycle it

No oral supplement to lower blood sugar without disturbing pathways?:feelswhy:
im not sure i havent looked into it too much because i personally had no symptoms of too high blood sugar thus far. if i had to guess metformin would be your best bet if ur looking for oral one, eating healthy having low bodyfat and avoiding too much should also help

WHat do u think of this?

. For the insulin resistance that is possible: conservative - 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate moderate - 15mg of Actos - a prescription med to increase insulin sensitivity, Glucophage (Metformin) to dispose of excess glucose and increase uptake in muscles. aggressive - add a few IU's of insulin to your HGH cycle
per day 10iu generic hgh, 12.5mg aromasin, 30mg mk677, starting low dose long acting insulin, k2 mk4 10mg, bunch of basic supplements on top of that. considering adding low dose cjc with dac
Where are buying insulin from? And what cost and dosage for insulin?

WHat do u think of this?

@seimakkak

i havent heard of those things on the conservative section. i personally like the idea of insulin most maybe metformin is okay too
If chromium and alpha lipokic could help without disturbing the pathways ít would be excellent

If chromium and alpha lipokic could help without disturbing the pathways ít would be excellent
do you take berberine and what are your thoughts on this thread

Insulin link

anybody knows for sure that metformin has the same problem as berberine? since its much easier to come by

I agree. Berberine is terrible. Lot of experience using it. Not something anyone should take ever imo. Too many downsides.

I agree. Berberine is terrible. Lot of experience using it. Not something anyone should take ever imo. Too many downsides.
Are there any downsides that OP didn't mention?

I'm fucking pissed.

I bought MK 677 and Berberine together.

@FreakkForLife How do I cope?

Why Ive always preached against berberine

Are there any downsides that OP didn't mention?
Yeah there's loads. Blocked cholesterol synthesis, blocked B1 absorption, raises vasopressin so will make you hold more water

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 16371 and thereallegend
I'm fucking pissed.

I bought MK 677 and Berberine together.

@FreakkForLife How do I cope?
300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate can be an alternative.

Also,get a blood glucose monitor to monitor ur blood sugar,it might sound cringy,but it's what it is.

@TeenAscender

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
Yeah there's loads. Blocked cholesterol synthesis, blocked B1 absorption, raises vasopressin so will make you hold more water
What do u think about taking chromium picolinate and alpha lipolic acid instead of berbeine for controlling blood sugar?

Or taking the prescription drug actos?

@enchanted_elixir @Henry_Gandy @Pinhead Returns @alienmaxxer

thoughts?

If you blast bodybuilder Levels of HGH or a triple or quadruple peptide stack for IGF-1 and GH, why would you assume that the amount of Berberine that is needed for controlling blood sugar, would outweigh the amount of IGF-1?? Yeah the receptors might be less sensitive to IGF-1 but berberine is probably not active for 100% of the time, meanwhile u have high amounts of igf-1 24/7 while u only need berberine for a few hours a day to keep ur blood sugars low.
Also if you train, even if you train natty, you activate so many pathways for muscle building. Just because 1 degradation path is active, doesnt mean shit...you always have anabolic and catabolic pathways battling each other.
Obviously injecting a long acting insulin could also work better but yeah. Doesnt mean berberine is bad if used for the right purpose. Most of you need to get less fat first, you dont work out anyways.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
What do u think about taking chromium picolinate and alpha lipolic acid instead of berbeine for controlling blood sugar?

Or taking the prescription drug actos?
Never used any of them tbh

Just eat less carbs and sugar to control your blood sugar

EDIT: and avoid MK677
What do u think about taking actos or metformin?
Do they have the same side effects like berberine?

What do u think about taking actos or metformin?
Do they have the same side effects like berberine?
I've never taken either and yeah metformin is very much like berberine and I don't recommend either.

Most people are low on chromium with modern diets so taking a chromium picolinate pill a few days a week is a good idea. I have seen it take recent type 2 diabetics and metabolic syndrome people back into normal ranges.

300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate can be an alternative.

Also,get a blood glucose monitor to monitor ur blood sugar,it might sound cringy,but it's what it is.

@TeenAscender
I'm not chromium deficient.

My plan is to take MK 677 w/o Berberine for a few days. I can usually tell if my blood pressure is rising.

people take this shit often with mk677 and other shit to lower blood sugar levels but it weakens growth inducing compounds at the same time.

"Besides accelerated protein degradation causing muscle atrophy, a decrease in protein synthesis will cause loss of muscle protein. Mechanisms changing protein synthesis include impaired insulin/IGF-1 signaling, reducing PI3K and p-Akt activities"

"Berberine administration decreased protein synthesis and increased degradation in muscles of normal and db/db mice"

Brutal af, JFL at mk677 niggas paying for 2 things that essentially counteract eachother:lul::lul:

Taking low dose insulin is unironically better way to lower blood sugar.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Just eat more protein theory :lul::lul::lul: @AscendingHero

Just eat more protein theory :lul::lul::lul: @AscendingHero
Offtopic but anyways to make 1c hair to 1a?

Can u just give a link or a short answer?
There r so many stuff for this on google which is quite confusing

I
I'm not chromium deficient.

My plan is to take MK 677 w/o Berberine for a few days. I can usually tell if my blood pressure is rising.
Then just get a blood sugar monitor.
Its below 50$.
also, chromium picolinate isnt for chromium deficiency,it's for controlling blood sugar

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Offtopic but anyways to make 1c hair to 1a?

Can u just give a link or a short answer?
There r so many stuff for this on google which is quite confusing
Why would you want 1A? Just my opinion though

Why would you want 1A? Just my opinion though

I want to have long hair in the future like.petter steele,Gabriel Aubry.

I beleive 1c can be good for it,but 1a-1b is better for longer hair.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I want to have long hair in the future like.petter steele,Gabriel Aubry.

I beleive 1c can be good for it,but 1a-1b is better for longer hair.
Oh, makes sense

• +1