Besides eye color, what are the major differences between me and this morphs eye area, is it achievable at all?

ApeCigger

ApeCigger

Iron
It seems like the general shape and nct didn't really change or at least not much, so what differences set the morph so far apart from my regular eyes?

Attachments

• screen-20230329-215554.GIF
    screen-20230329-215554.GIF
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1679996735642.jpg
    FaceApp_1679996735642.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20230328_081615642.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20230328_081615642.NIGHT.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
litteraly everything

The difference is that the shades are increased, meaning more browridge,
The droopy eyelids seem corrected.
The upper eyelid is more puffy on the outer end of the eye.

Mirin snap notifications

The difference is that the shades are increased, meaning more browridge,
The droopy eyelids seem corrected.
The upper eyelid is more puffy on the outer end of the eye.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, since the actual outline or shape of it and distances didn't change much, it's more so depth and shading and such, I might have to look into some supraorbital implants for anything similar, some cantor oil too for eyebrows since that's increased too

litteraly everything
I can tell it's a lot of subtle things, they generally have a similar form though so I'm wondering what about it makes it look much better specifically

Yeah that's what I was thinking, since the actual outline or shape of it and distances didn't change much, it's more so depth and shading and such, I might have to look into some supraorbital implants for anything similar, some cantor oil too for eyebrows since that's increased too
Be careful with supra Implants.
What matters is how the forehead is over your eyes, not only how much browridge covers.

Be careful with supra Implants.
What matters is how the forehead is over your eyes, not only how much browridge covers.
Yeah true, eye area is scary to get surgery for in general tbh might just try to ignore it and fix my other failos

bottom line is u will never be chad

bottom line is u will never be chad
Nigga stop being an annoying pessimist I'm gonna have a face for another 60 years so I might as well get it as better as I can

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo
Yeah true, eye area is scary to get surgery for in general tbh might just try to ignore it and fix my other failos
What I mean is that! Esthetically, not only the browridge is important, but also the forehead angle. Otherwise you will look neanderthal

What I mean is that! Esthetically, not only the browridge is important, but also the forehead angle. Otherwise you will look neanderthal
Oh I see, could you explain a lil further or link me to some explanations? I haven't looked at much specifics for surgeries besides chin and nose