Best accutane dosage for mild acne ?

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
Help me bros I need to get rid of this shit once and for all

0mg / day

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, fjor2096 and Eezz
Try to avoid it if you can. That should be the last option if nothing else works. But if you tried everything else then 20mg/day is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Eezz
Go to a dermatologist accutane isn’t something to make guesses with

Go to a dermatologist accutane isn’t something to make guesses with
I tried all topicals and antibiotics
The derm proposed accutane but still am just researching

Try to avoid it if you can. That should be the last option if nothing else works. But if you tried everything else then 20mg/day is good.
Ive already tried everything.
How long should I take 20mg ?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Ive already tried everything.
How long should I take 20mg ?
A dermatologist can tell you better. They do some calculations of the dosage multiplied by your bodyweight or something and that tells you for how long you should be taking it. But if you don’t wanna go to a dermatologist just look up how they calculate.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
ideally you titrate the dosage up to the point where side effects dont become a detriment (anything beyond dry lips) but do not exceed 1mg/kg daily. after all acne is gone or there are only 1-2 occasional mild pimples you go down to 20mg a day or maybe even 10mg/day for 1-2 months to lower the chance of relapse. this way the cumative dosage will likely be relatively low but the effects should be great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Eezz
ideally you titrate the dosage up to the point where side effects dont become a detriment (anything beyond dry lips) but do not exceed 1mg/kg daily. after all acne is gone or there are only 1-2 occasional mild pimples you go down to 20mg a day or maybe even 10mg/day for 1-2 months to lower the chance of relapse. this way the cumative dosage will likely be relatively low but the effects should be great
Thats what I tought about.
I want to start with 20mg/ day maybe go up to 40mg / daily and then lower it. In a 6 month duration. What do you think ?
This seems to give the highest yield compared to side effects

Thats what I tought about.
I want to start with 20mg/ day maybe go up to 40mg / daily and then lower it. In a 6 month duration. What do you think ?
This seems to give the highest yield compared to side effects
i would start with 20mg/day and after 2 weeks assess how i feel and if i feel good up the dosage by 20mg and continue this way until i reach the 0.5mg/kg - 1mg/kg a day interval. If the acne is mild one could expect for it to be clear within 3 months or so (perhaps even faster), after that continue 20mg/day for some time (4+ weeks ideally). keep in mind to eat a fatty meal with the pills and spread the intake into morning/evening split for better absorbtion.

• +1
20-40mg each day depending on which sides you experience

• +1
May allah curse you I was happy I thought someone will help
i am helping you

dont take accutane for mild acne your fucking money retard

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
go apeshit with tret before ever considering accutane

• +1
Don't do it man I regret ever taking this shit probably the biggest mistake of my life. Turned me from happy go lucky normal into depressed and out of energy, I feel like I lost my spark after taking it. Not to mention the possibility it stunted my growth.

Don't take accutane, it's not worth it. Exhaust every other option.

Don't do it man I regret ever taking this shit probably the biggest mistake of my life. Turned me from happy go lucky normal into depressed and out of energy, I feel like I lost my spark after taking it. Not to mention the possibility it stunted my growth.

Don't take accutane, it's not worth it. Exhaust every other option.
Are you sure its accutane ? And not something else ?

Are you sure its accutane ? And not something else ?
That's the only drug I've taken, completely wrecked me I wouldn't ever recommend it especially if you're 20 or younger. Even if you're a happy person it can make you very depressed.

• +1
That's the only drug I've taken, completely wrecked me I wouldn't ever recommend it especially if you're 20 or younger. Even if you're a happy person it can make you very depressed.
Man I really wont lie acne is already fucking me up these huge inflammed zits, scars all this shit is making up depressed to a point I think accutane cant be worse.I know there is this risk but knowing I might be acne free in 6 month with a bit of side effects is still verh tempting
Whag dosage were you on and for how much ?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
0.1 gel everyday for 2 years and benzoyl peroxide in the morning
Damn in that case I wouldn't call your acne 'mild', bro hop on Accutane ASAP.

• +1
Eezz

:p