Best active treatments for gut that do not go against heightmax?

Weter

Weter

Silver
Really will appreciate

you dont know his diet
you didnt specify what to avoid/ which ones to eat

try again
Im eating as clean as possible, 6 eggs a day and liver/chicken breast, i got a gut infection 2 years ago and got hospitalized by ambulance, but my parents do not care about this and they do not allow me to have an appointment with a doctor because i “make up diseases” so please any serious treatments different from mewing and confidence?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and CarrotMaxxer
Meat, eggs, vegetables, dairy if you tolerate it, and MINIMAL CARBS AND SUGAR

fruit is fine.
Minimal carbs even if they are healthy? Like rice and other grains? Wont low carb diet like stunt growth and destroy health?

Minimal carbs even if they are healthy? Like rice and other grains? Wont low carb diet like stunt growth and destroy health?
White rice is bad

Quinoa, brown rice, potatoes are fine

But I don't like any of that stuff besides potatoes tbh

Meat, eggs, vegetables, dairy if you tolerate it, and MINIMAL CARBS AND SUGAR

fruit is fine.
Alredy doing this but i feel like my gut has something wrong with it, once i started high protein diet i fart too frequently and they smell like an bio weapon, which is not healthy

Alredy doing this but i feel like my gut has something wrong with it, once i started high protein diet i fart too frequently and they smell like an bio weapon, which is not healthy
Too much protein maybe, I've started to make my diet very clean, but more balanced and sustainable, not holding back on fruit and yogurt

Boiled potatoes obviously ?
I boil them (skin on) cook on the grill with a cast iron grill, add paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder

Paprika and salt heaviest

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Too much protein maybe, I've started to make my diet very clean, but more balanced and sustainable, not holding back on fruit and yogurt
I mean diet is diet, but there is a ton of medications that can actually treat the condition and be effective

I mean diet is diet, but there is a ton of medications that can actually treat the condition and be effective
Meds are evil God gave you the tools to win

Im eating as clean as possible, 6 eggs a day and liver/chicken breast, i got a gut infection 2 years ago and got hospitalized by ambulance, but my parents do not care about this and they do not allow me to have an appointment with a doctor because i “make up diseases” so please any serious treatments different from mewing and confidence?
fuck ur parents set up your own appointment with a doctor

unallowed to do so because im 16 which means no human rights in Europe, got clowned at hospital when i came alone without parents
email a shit ton of doctor in your area and tell them ur situation
say that you specifically just want to figure out what is going on, and babble about how "the pain is unbearable" or smth
im sure at least 1 will give you a checkup

• +1
Reactions: Weter
email a shit ton of doctor in your area and tell them ur situation
say that you specifically just want to figure out what is going on, and babble about how "the pain is unbearable" or smth
im sure at least 1 will give you a checkup
If only those idiots were empathetic as blackpill community and actually wanted to treat people and make lives better instead of just eating government’s money

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
If only those idiots were empathetic as blackpill community and actually wanted to treat people and make lives better instead of just eating government’s money
jfl the blackpill community is far from empathetic
but yeah most doctors are entirely money driven and ignore their morals

try using the search bar maybe? you’re not unique, midwit

cope.
dude needs to discipline max the diet/ callories intake. And cardio max. that ALWAYS (99.999%) works.