Best American jaw surgeon(s)?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Title, I prefer foreign but I just wanna check all the best American ones too first to see how insurance may cover them. I know some say to look local as well and I'll def do that too.

By best I mean good price, blackpilled, experienced, good reviews/no bad posts online or lawsuits etc.

I'm wondering if any in America would even be like what I just described tbh

Please send me some names, if you don't want newfags to see them then PM me, your fellow nigga, ty

If you’re looking for American ones that haven’t been sued you won’t find shit, America is the land of lawsuits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, plukee, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
gunson

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 19766
What are your plans for surgery, Handcel?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
sunil richardson

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 19766
Title, I prefer foreign but I just wanna check all the best American ones too first to see how insurance may cover them. I know some say to look local as well and I'll def do that too.

By best I mean good price, blackpilled, experienced, good reviews/no bad posts online or lawsuits etc.

I'm wondering if any in America would even be like what I just described tbh

Please send me some names, if you don't want newfags to see them then PM me, your fellow nigga, ty

Dr Alfi has some top tier results. He is on the more expensive side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
If you’re looking for American ones that haven’t been sued you won’t find shit, America is the land of lawsuits
Not to mention expensive aswell so I’ll just go to turkey a place known for its surgery’s

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 19766
Not to mention expensive aswell so I’ll just go to turkey a place known for its surgery’s
im hoping insurance might cover it better but it seems like that might not be the case tbh

• +1
Reactions: plukee