BEST AND EASY potassium intake if you have no potassium chloride (for face debloat)

p1n

p1n

Iron
this list is if you can’t seem to find anything with potassium in your pantry and can’t get potassium chloride for some reason or just don’t wanna fuck up your kidneys.

THESE MACROS ARE PER 100g

1. TOMATO PASTE (2800mg) (82kcal) (you can mix a shit ton of this with mince meat, use it for protein pizza sauce or just anything rlly) per 100g

2. COOKED SPINACH (558mg) (23kcal)

BEST CALORIE TO POTASSIUM RATIO:

1. Tomato paste
- Potassium-to-calorie ratio 34.15 mg potassium per calorie

2. Spinach (cooked)
- Potassium-to-calorie ratio: 24.26 mg potassium per calorie

(There are other foods but these are jurastically better than stuff like potato’s or apricots or dried white beans when considering the calories) NOW DEBLOAT BOYOS❤️

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and StarvedEpi
bro if you live in a 1st world country you should be able to go to the store and get low sodium salt which will be a mix of sodium chloride and potassium chloride. just put that shit on your food like you would normal salt and drink lots of water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and fluoride1337
bro if you live in a 1st world country you should be able to go to the store and get low sodium salt which will be a mix of sodium chloride and potassium chloride. just put that shit on your food like you would normal salt and drink lots of water
I thought of that but it would have a bad potassium to sodium ratio like 4:3 when it has to be like 4:1

• Hmm...
I thought of that but it would have a bad potassium to sodium ratio like 4:3 when it has to be like 4:1
its what i used and it helped with my bloating, i might just order pure potassium and mix it with table salt and try that for a bit

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
its what i used and it helped with my bloating, i might just order pure potassium and mix it with table salt and try that for a bit
You will get enough sodium from food but there’s less potassium in most food so just buying some potassium chloride powder like 1kg or 2kg would be good just have enough for the amount of salt you eat so have 8000mg if you eat 2000mg of sodium

• +1
Losalt in my country has like a 3:1 ratio, nosalt has like 4:1 ratio. (but it tastes like ass tho) Dunno what brand you bought.

Bought this stuff around March or something, literally in a local supermarket lol. (still use the same one and it's like 4 euros or something)
I just eat some potatoes and other potassium foods nowadays and salt my food with losalt. I used to get diarrhea when I try and eat too much potassium, and it would make me very bloated.

I don't even bother with potassium chloride or drink water with losalt anymore.

Are any of you actually tracking potassium and sodium in MyFitnessPal daily?

• +1
Reactions: p1n